I wish that huge stuffed elephant in Steffy's living room would sit on Bill.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
DaffyMaiden

I wish that huge stuffed elephant in Steffy's living room would sit on Bill.

Postby DaffyMaiden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Seriously, he needs to stop. How many times has Steffy said she doesn't want him? This is harassment, stalking, probably crossing the line of legal.

JaSamG4L

Re: I wish that huge stuffed elephant in Steffy's living room would sit on Bill.

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Lmbo this made me laugh so hard, though I agree.

Lifetime Viewer

Re: I wish that huge stuffed elephant in Steffy's living room would sit on Bill.

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:10 pm

Me too!! Ha..Ha..LOL!! Does anyone know why they have made Bill so mentally ill? Bill was over the top crazy, but never totally insane like he is now. It has really destroyed the character of Bill Spencer. Your thoughts?

The elephant sitting on Bill is a great idea!

shuby

Postby shuby » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:Me too!! Ha..Ha..LOL!! Does anyone know why they have made Bill so mentally ill? Bill was over the top crazy, but never totally insane like he is now. It has really destroyed the character of Bill Spencer. Your thoughts?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:Me too!! Ha..Ha..LOL!! Does anyone know why they have made Bill so mentally ill? Bill was over the top crazy, but never totally insane like he is now. It has really destroyed the character of Bill Spencer. Your thoughts?

Bill was always a ruthless SOB but he was never stupid, now he's just downright delusional and really unlikable.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:45 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:

Bill was always a ruthless SOB but he was never stupid, now he's just downright delusional and really unlikable.

bill did stupid stuff too especially were women are concerned remember how he got the 1% back then what he did next. he should have waited at lest 6 months but no out the door before the ink was dry.
:| :| :|

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:14 pm

dew drops wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:

bill did stupid stuff too especially were women are concerned remember how he got the 1% back then what he did next. he should have waited at lest 6 months but no out the door before the ink was dry.
:| :| :|

True but there's being stupid and then there's being a certifiable nut job :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”