Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
lisalisalisa

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby lisalisalisa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:23 am

unlimited wrote:
Wisp wrote:I have a theory....Maybel she said "I love you" to Bill that night while in the moment. Just a idea because she says she doesnt remember much of that night other than it was consensual...

Based on the Bill's flashbacks....she was totally into him. Even standing by the window and looking very happy before Billl got his hands on her again.....I think she said those words and Bill heard them. You can't tell someone they love you...they have to realize it them selves. I'm thinking Bill is trying to get her to remember she said it. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Just saying

I don't remember her saying I love you to Bill. I remember her getting up and being very regretful and remorseful. The worse mistake of her life which she has said many times.

People usually enjoy what they do wrong at the time,it's when they get caught ,like Steffy ,THAT is when it becomes a big regrettable mistake.Dont hear many people remorsing much over the things they got away with.lol

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 am

lisalisalisa wrote:
unlimited wrote:
Wisp wrote:I have a theory....Maybel she said "I love you" to Bill that night while in the moment. Just a idea because she says she doesnt remember much of that night other than it was consensual...

Based on the Bill's flashbacks....she was totally into him. Even standing by the window and looking very happy before Billl got his hands on her again.....I think she said those words and Bill heard them. You can't tell someone they love you...they have to realize it them selves. I'm thinking Bill is trying to get her to remember she said it. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Just saying

I don't remember her saying I love you to Bill. I remember her getting up and being very regretful and remorseful. The worse mistake of her life which she has said many times.

People usually enjoy what they do wrong at the time,it's when they get caught ,like Steffy ,THAT is when it becomes a big regrettable mistake.Dont hear many people remorsing much over the things they got away with.lol

Upon waking up and finding that she was in bed with Bill and not her husband she has said that their being together was a mistake. She has on several occasions told Bill that she considers what they did to be the worst mistake of her life and that was before Liam ever found out.

Bill feels that there was so much passion between the two of them but Steffy on the other hand is not feeling it.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:44 am

Right, she was hurt and really regretful. She does not want old man Bill. He is delusional.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 pm

We are meant to believe Steffy has indiscriminate random pointless sex with her exes because Liam is the love of her life, These writers hate Steffy thats why she had SOBER Sex with her at the time FIL.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:58 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:What part of Steffy's behavior during that time gave the impression she was thinking at all?? :lol:

Steffy was clearly out of her mind with grief and wasn't thinking at all, she just wanted the pain to stop and for a moment Bill helped that happen.

Not that hard to know their are consequences to certain actions and choices you make. Just life 101.
Karma does not care about which state you were in or not. She is just stupid, and i don;t feel sorry for her at all.

Everyone has consequences, that doesn't stop them from screwing up.

And that's your prerogative :D

I don't agree but I respect your opinion.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”