Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
shuby

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby shuby » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:29 pm

They say curiosity kill the cat maybe with Steffy she was always wondering how it would be to hwve sex with Bill now that she has it's time to go to other things (Liam) I believe Steffy when she say she is not interested in Bill any longer he just don't get it. Steffy is being blackmail by that nut and haven't figure out what to do about it yet hoprfully she will or Taylor will catch wind and help her. Bill is older now and wants someone to make him feel young againSteffy)' :?

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Star Steffy wrote:It’s a soap and Bell wanted Hope back in the storyline, thus Steffy sleeps with Bill, thus Hope has a reason to be around Liam.

Another reason is Steffy still has feelings for Bill. But if that’s true, why didn’t she go after Bill, when she was Single? After all those years she could of had him, she Waits till she is married to sleep with him????? That just doesn’t make any sense. But I use to think that too.

With Bell writing the story we really cannot Expect a Logical Reason, I am going with my first answer, because Bell wanted Hope in the storyline competing with Steffy for Liam. Bell just made up a story, that didn’t make sense why Steffy would sleep with Bill.

STAR

Bill is the one that walked out on STILL, so whether single or not, Steffy is not going to forget that betrayal - Bill had told Steffy that unlike her father or the other men in her life, his word is his bond and that he was going to be with her - but in the end - he failed her as well. I think that's why Bill needs to work this hard to be with Steffy - back then Steffy was doing the chasing until finally she wasn't (she stopped chasing Bill when he admitted he loves her right after rescuing Thomas and Brook from the island).... - so I don't think it's Steffy who should have been doing the chasing - it's appropriate that Bill is, and makes sense now - because he's over seeing Liam mistreat her - he's indicated the same. It makes total sense to me. And makes sense why she is reluctant - she gave her whole heart to him - the unfiltered heart, not the modified one she has with Liam - and Bill broke that heart, shattered it.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Sunny 31 wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:It’s a soap and Bell wanted Hope back in the storyline, thus Steffy sleeps with Bill, thus Hope has a reason to be around Liam.

Another reason is Steffy still has feelings for Bill. But if that’s true, why didn’t she go after Bill, when she was Single? After all those years she could of had him, she Waits till she is married to sleep with him????? That just doesn’t make any sense. But I use to think that too.

With Bell writing the story we really cannot Expect a Logical Reason, I am going with my first answer, because Bell wanted Hope in the storyline competing with Steffy for Liam. Bell just made up a story, that didn’t make sense why Steffy would sleep with Bill.

STAR

Still didn't get together when he was single bc Bill went after a mature or older version of Steffy. Her name is Brooke.

Age was also considered a factor in their relationship at the beginning and her being too young for him.

Also Steffy was still trying to make Steam work and trying to forget L.A. When she was out of the country.

She's older now and business minded and obviously still a hot piece of tail ( Bill's words of how he first described her to Liam when he was plotting on how to break up Lope) in the bedroom. And they think the same when it comes to people, business etc.

He feels she's ready now. He wants a sexy business woman as his wife whose unscrupulous yet at the same time able to broker deals, bring in order and make everyone bow to her every wish and whim. And that's Steffy. He believes he has an empire and she's qualified to help him rule it and raise sons to think like him and act like both of them.

Welcome to the Message Board Sunny! :D

It didn't matter if Bill was going after Brooke, since Steffy went after Liam when he was with Hope or when Bill was married to Kate...Steffy still went after Bill. The age difference was there in their first relationship, but it didn't stop Steffy.

Steffy was in Europe single and made no move on Bill and she came back to the US and still no move on Bill. But if Steffy wants a man we all know there are no limits to stop her, not even marriage stops Steffy from going after a man. Brooke being with Bill would not have stopped Steffy from going after Bill, since Katie and Hope didn't stop her from trying to take their man. So why all of a sudden when she is so deeply in love in Liam, then she sleeps with Bill, there is no reason. If Steffy had these feelings for Bill she had all the opportunity in the world to go after him when she single.

Other women do not stop Steffy from going after a man she has feelings for, history shows this in her first relationship with married Bill and she went after Engaged Liam, Oliver she went after too who was with Hope and also there was Nick's Mom with that young kid Steffy went after him too. Unavailable men do not stop Steffy from going after them, so Brooke certainly would not stop Steffy from going after Bill. Even more so since Steffy didn't like Brooke that would of made her want Bill even more, but she didn't because she didn't have Feelings for him. Bell just threw Steffy under the bus by having her sleep with Bill, in order for Hope to have a storyline....both girls wanting Liam.

Just my opinion, that Bell's storyline doesn't make sense at all, he threw Steffy under the bus in order to bring Hope into the storyline.

Have A Great Day!
STAR

Sunny 31

Postby Sunny 31 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
Sunny 31 wrote:

STAR

Still didn't get together when he was single bc Bill went after a mature or older version of Steffy. Her name is Brooke.

Age was also considered a factor in their relationship at the beginning and her being too young for him.

Also Steffy was still trying to make Steam work and trying to forget L.A. When she was out of the country.

She's older now and business minded and obviously still a hot piece of tail ( Bill's words of how he first described her to Liam when he was plotting on how to break up Lope) in the bedroom. And they think the same when it comes to people, business etc.

He feels she's ready now. He wants a sexy business woman as his wife whose unscrupulous yet at the same time able to broker deals, bring in order and make everyone bow to her every wish and whim. And that's Steffy. He believes he has an empire and she's qualified to help him rule it and raise sons to think like him and act like both of them.

Welcome to the Message Board Sunny! :D

It didn't matter if Bill was going after Brooke, since Steffy went after Liam when he was with Hope or when Bill was married to Kate...Steffy still went after Bill. The age difference was there in their first relationship, but it didn't stop Steffy.

Steffy was in Europe single and made no move on Bill and she came back to the US and still no move on Bill. But if Steffy wants a man we all know there are no limits to stop her, not even marriage stops Steffy from going after a man. Brooke being with Bill would not have stopped Steffy from going after Bill, since Katie and Hope didn't stop her from trying to take their man. So why all of a sudden when she is so deeply in love in Liam, then she sleeps with Bill, there is no reason. If Steffy had these feelings for Bill she had all the opportunity in the world to go after him when she single.

Other women do not stop Steffy from going after a man she has feelings for, history shows this in her first relationship with married Bill and she went after Engaged Liam, Oliver she went after too who was with Hope and also there was Nick's Mom with that young kid Steffy went after him too. Unavailable men do not stop Steffy from going after them, so Brooke certainly would not stop Steffy from going after Bill. Even more so since Steffy didn't like Brooke that would of made her want Bill even more, but she didn't because she didn't have Feelings for him. Bell just threw Steffy under the bus by having her sleep with Bill, in order for Hope to have a storyline....both girls wanting Liam.

Just my opinion, that Bell's storyline doesn't make sense at all, he threw Steffy under the bus in order to bring Hope into the storyline.

Have A Great Day!
STAR

Thank u for welcoming me to the board.

No woman can stop Steffy but ur forgetting her parents. When Still became involved Steffy was angry bc she wasn't getting her father's attention. She also wanted her dad to dump his 9 yr old son and Brooke and go back to Taylor. When he didn't she turned to Bill.

Both parents were outraged by it and didn't condone it. However, when she got with Liam both parents came together for her, she got Ridge's attention who she claimed abandoned her as a child, and now she has his approval which is what actually spurred Still in the first place. Her feeling abandoned and rejected by her father in favor of the Logans.

She's with Liam bc he's acceptable to her father and appropriate and she no longer feels like he abandoned her bc he will always choose her over the Logan Hope.

She transferred her selfish need for her dad to Bill and became attached but after seeing she couldn't get him it passed onto weak minded Liam and the perk was she wins in all areas with her parents bc he's a good catch. So all of this started off with Steffy's psychological melt down of her dad not leaving and abandoning Hope who had just graduated from high school and her 9 yr old brother RJ and Brooke their mother.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi Sunny 31! :D

Steffy went after Bill initially to get Forrester Creations back from him and Ridge's attention as you stated, but she fell in love with Bill. Yes she got Ridge's attention when she was with Bill and he wanted it to end. But Ridge's attention didn't stop her from wanting Bill, not until Bill dumped her for Katie. Steffy was picking Bill over what her father wanted, Ridge was put 2nd on her list, and Bill was number one.

But since then she only had eyes for Liam, Wyatt was a pacifier for Liam, since Liam was gone. I just see no reason for Steffy sleeping with Bill. We never saw any flashbacks of her with Bill, prior to that night, nothing...no warning at all.

I did want Bill and Steffy together, after that night eventually, like after Steam's marriage fell apart. Now the storyline is just silly, with Bill trying to blackmail her into marriage. It actually comical to think he would do such a think even for a soap opera. Bill should just wait till Steam crumbles, since we all know, Liam will waffle towards Hope.

Sorry I can't really debate good prior to when Liam found Steffy in the bathtub, after Bill broke up with her. I didn't watch the show back that far....I can only go by what I read on the message board of the days back then...which can be inaccurate information.

Have A Great Day!
STAR

Sunny 31

Postby Sunny 31 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Star Steffy wrote:Hi Sunny 31! :D

Steffy went after Bill initially to get Forrester Creations back from him and Ridge's attention as you stated, but she fell in love with Bill. Yes she got Ridge's attention when she was with Bill and he wanted it to end. But Ridge's attention didn't stop her from wanting Bill, not until Bill dumped her for Katie. Steffy was picking Bill over what her father wanted, Ridge was put 2nd on her list, and Bill was number one.

But since then she only had eyes for Liam, Wyatt was a pacifier for Liam, since Liam was gone. I just see no reason for Steffy sleeping with Bill. We never saw any flashbacks of her with Bill, prior to that night, nothing...no warning at all.

I did want Bill and Steffy together, after that night eventually, like after Steam's marriage fell apart. Now the storyline is just silly, with Bill trying to blackmail her into marriage. It actually comical to think he would do such a think even for a soap opera. Bill should just wait till Steam crumbles, since we all know, Liam will waffle towards Hope.

Sorry I can't really debate good prior to when Liam found Steffy in the bathtub, after Bill broke up with her. I didn't watch the show back that far....I can only go by what I read on the message board of the days back then...which can be inaccurate information.

Have A Great Day!
STAR

I agree with u that Bill should just let Steam fall apart on its on since it always does. I don't think Bill will win her heart completely doing this. I think it's one of those Rhett and Scarlett O Hara situations in which she's going to have a love hate thing going on and when Bill finally gives up and she finally realizes Liam has always wanted just Hope she'll go after Bill who won't want her anymore.
But before that happens she's going to have to psychologically look back to where the obsession came from going after every Logans man and twisting the game up to being about mommy and daddy issues.

But by that time Bill will probably be with another woman or just not particular like Rhett.
Last edited by Sunny 31 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Thank you for this post. Its right on. If Steffy REALLy wanted away from Bill she NEVER would have let him near the baby especially when Liam made it very clear how he feels. Deep down there is something about Bill that excites her. Hope she doesnt do something that may cost her Liam OR her daughter.

Wisp

Postby Wisp » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:23 pm

I have a theory....Maybel she said "I love you" to Bill that night while in the moment. Just a idea because she says she doesnt remember much of that night other than it was consensual...

Based on the Bill's flashbacks....she was totally into him. Even standing by the window and looking very happy before Billl got his hands on her again.....I think she said those words and Bill heard them. You can't tell someone they love you...they have to realize it them selves. I'm thinking Bill is trying to get her to remember she said it. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Just saying

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Steffy slept with Bill because Liam disgusted her and Bill didn't. Steffy said she always came in second to Hope but at least Hope's a good person whereas Sally is not (Steffy's words not mine I like Sally) Steffy knew she came in first place with Bill and that was what she needed that night. But when she woke up from her nap she was horrified that's the part I don't get. I understand why she slept with Bill, I don't understand why she went back to Liam. I sure don't understand why she would remarry Liam again for the 4th freaking time. Liam's been in bed with Hope during every single one of their marriages. When is Steffy going to have had enough? Bill is right in everything he says but the blackmail is just over the top. Bill needs to sit back let Liam screw up all on his own then Bill can swoop in like the White Knight.

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Bill knows that Steffy understands him and Bill knows Steffy in a way that Liam could never understand.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”