Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
lachat10
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby lachat10 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Sunny 31 wrote:
lachat10 wrote:The simple answer is that there is something between Steffy and Bill. Steffy doesn't want to admit it.



Thank u! The best answer I've heard regarding Still. Bill is not delusional just like Brooke wasn't when she told Taylor that Ridge was still into her even though he was married to Taylor at the time and she burst out laughing in her face.

The delusional one at that time was Taylor yet it appeared as though it was Brooke.

This is similar or the same. The delusional one is Steffy and Liam. Those in denial are Tridge. Both Taylor and Ridge knew Still were into each other but couldn't stand it and they were thrilled when Steffy went after Hope's fiancée. They also both admitted about how they use to worry about Steffy when she was young bc she was such a wild child.

Bill admitted to pushing her away during that time bc he was married and refused to leave his wife due to her heart condition and Steffy made it about the Logans winning again.

The next day she wakes up in love with Hope's fiancée. They never dated, never shared goo goo eyes etc. Steffy was into hot guys and fast cars not nerds.

Tridge were just happy she found what they saw was a nice boring guy to reign in her passionate side. Which is what Liam does, so they had no problems with that union.

But Bill and Steffy are both made of the same stuff and are one in mind, body and spirit. She's with Liam same reason her old granny was with Eric and it's because their safe. She's not following her heart. She's following the vendetta of screw a Logan, marry someone that both my parents can agree on and make them happy, marry what's acceptable and not unacceptable.

But her heart is with Bill. I mean the hidden instinctual psychological part of the heart that causes u to do stuff without thinking.


Thank you.
Excellent post and I agree with you 100%.
Steffy has always belonged with Bill.

User avatar
JaSamG4L
Posts: 799
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Artemis58 wrote:I just don't get this: why did Steffy have sex with her Father-In-Law? I know the circumstances, but I still can't wrap my head around Steffy sleeping with Bill. There had to be "something" there for her to cross that line-I'm just saying-a woman doesn't have sex with someone she has no feeling for. Now Bill is many things, but he's not crazy. What is driving him from that "night" with Steffy that's creating this current behavior from him? Which begs the question: Is Bill really that crazy? I mean what could drive Steffy to cross that kind of line, IF, there's nothing there with Bill? I guess this is a question that still bugs me.


When Steffy slept with Bill, I believe there was something there but Bill has now killed it.

MyBaddMove
Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby MyBaddMove » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:22 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:
Artemis58 wrote:I just don't get this: why did Steffy have sex with her Father-In-Law? I know the circumstances, but I still can't wrap my head around Steffy sleeping with Bill. There had to be "something" there for her to cross that line-I'm just saying-a woman doesn't have sex with someone she has no feeling for. Now Bill is many things, but he's not crazy. What is driving him from that "night" with Steffy that's creating this current behavior from him? Which begs the question: Is Bill really that crazy? I mean what could drive Steffy to cross that kind of line, IF, there's nothing there with Bill? I guess this is a question that still bugs me.


When Steffy slept with Bill, I believe there was something there but Bill has now killed it.


She should have thought about that before. Never a good idea to sleep with a guy like Bill, and leave him hanging afterwards. He pulled allot of crap for her sake for years, and she accepted it all.
Why did she even think sleeping with him would be nothing?


User avatar
JaSamG4L
Posts: 799
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:23 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
Artemis58 wrote:I just don't get this: why did Steffy have sex with her Father-In-Law? I know the circumstances, but I still can't wrap my head around Steffy sleeping with Bill. There had to be "something" there for her to cross that line-I'm just saying-a woman doesn't have sex with someone she has no feeling for. Now Bill is many things, but he's not crazy. What is driving him from that "night" with Steffy that's creating this current behavior from him? Which begs the question: Is Bill really that crazy? I mean what could drive Steffy to cross that kind of line, IF, there's nothing there with Bill? I guess this is a question that still bugs me.


When Steffy slept with Bill, I believe there was something there but Bill has now killed it.


She should have thought about that before. Never a good idea to sleep with a guy like Bill, and leave him hanging afterwards. He pulled allot of crap for her sake for years, and she accepted it all.
Why did she even think sleeping with him would be nothing?


What part of Steffy's behavior during that time gave the impression she was thinking at all?? :lol:

Steffy was clearly out of her mind with grief and wasn't thinking at all, she just wanted the pain to stop and for a moment Bill helped that happen.

User avatar
Sunny 31
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby Sunny 31 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
Artemis58 wrote:I just don't get this: why did Steffy have sex with her Father-In-Law? I know the circumstances, but I still can't wrap my head around Steffy sleeping with Bill. There had to be "something" there for her to cross that line-I'm just saying-a woman doesn't have sex with someone she has no feeling for. Now Bill is many things, but he's not crazy. What is driving him from that "night" with Steffy that's creating this current behavior from him? Which begs the question: Is Bill really that crazy? I mean what could drive Steffy to cross that kind of line, IF, there's nothing there with Bill? I guess this is a question that still bugs me.


When Steffy slept with Bill, I believe there was something there but Bill has now killed it.


She should have thought about that before. Never a good idea to sleep with a guy like Bill, and leave him hanging afterwards. He pulled allot of crap for her sake for years, and she accepted it all.
Why did she even think sleeping with him would be nothing?


That's the problem she wasn't thinking. They're combustible because years of denying each other and hiding their
Head in the sand finally came to an end. Steffy',s still in denial. Bill isnt.

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10112
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 pm

bnb fan wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:It’s a soap and Bell wanted Hope back in the storyline, thus Steffy sleeps with Bill, thus Hope has a reason to be around Liam.

Another reason is Steffy still has feelings for Bill. But if that’s true, why didn’t she go after Bill, when she was Single? After all those years she could of had him, she Waits till she is married to sleep with him????? That just doesn’t make any sense. But I use to think that too.

With Bell writing the story we really cannot Expect a Logical Reason, I am going with my first answer, because Bell wanted Hope in the storyline competing with Steffy for Liam. Bell just made up a story, that didn’t make sense why Steffy would sleep with Bill.

STAR


Bill is the one that walked out on STILL, so whether single or not, Steffy is not going to forget that betrayal - Bill had told Steffy that unlike her father or the other men in her life, his word is his bond and that he was going to be with her - but in the end - he failed her as well. I think that's why Bill needs to work this hard to be with Steffy - back then Steffy was doing the chasing until finally she wasn't (she stopped chasing Bill when he admitted he loves her right after rescuing Thomas and Brook from the island).... - so I don't think it's Steffy who should have been doing the chasing - it's appropriate that Bill is, and makes sense now - because he's over seeing Liam mistreat her - he's indicated the same. It makes total sense to me. And makes sense why she is reluctant - she gave her whole heart to him - the unfiltered heart, not the modified one she has with Liam - and Bill broke that heart, shattered it.


Hi bnbfan and Sunny 31! :D

You have a another point of view here. and one I would love to happen. Steffy believed in Bill, unlike the other men in her life who let her down. but in the end she was disappointed by Bill. Could she of been in denial all these years and Liam cheating with Sally, shook her and brought back the feeling of being disappoint again like Bill. Her blocked feelings for Bill came back, when she saw him that night, she knew she could have the man she always wanted. I sound like I am reading a cheap romance novel...LOL..but this is Fun. :D

I always thought she was in denial about loving Bill, and now the shock of Liam cheating on her fits the SL, that her feelings for Bill game back. But then why is she with Liam and whining for him as he continued to dog her. So this is where I can't accept how she acting. Why does she still want Liam, I can't think of a reason, after she was with Bill? You will have to fill in this part bngfan. :D

I can see your point of view, that Bill is going to extremes, because he can't stand seeing Liam treat her bad. He was dogging her so much with Hope. I really hate Liam and I do wish she ends up with Bill. Still Bill is threatening Steffy with turning in her mom, that a bit too much even for a soap opera. Well I always said that Baby will unite Bill and Steffy, when the truth comes out about the paternity of the child. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Have A Great Night
STAR

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10112
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi Sunny 31! :D

Between you and bnbfan, I am starting to think your guy's way. The reason Steffy didn't go back to Bill when she was single is because she was in denial. My problem was she had so many opportunities to be with Bill, but she never tried...she was still in denial. Then when she found out Liam cheated with Sally, that brought back memories of how Bill left her...her love that she could deny anymore. But what gets me now is why does she continue to want Liam? Why not be with Bill her true love? This part I can't figure out...is she just trying to do the right thing or what. Or did Bell just throw Steffy under the Bus to bring Hope back into the storyline. Well we will know the answer for sure, when the paternity of the baby is exposed.

Have A Great Night!
STAR

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8249
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
Bill is the one that walked out on STILL, so whether single or not, Steffy is not going to forget that betrayal - Bill had told Steffy that unlike her father or the other men in her life, his word is his bond and that he was going to be with her - but in the end - he failed her as well. I think that's why Bill needs to work this hard to be with Steffy - back then Steffy was doing the chasing until finally she wasn't (she stopped chasing Bill when he admitted he loves her right after rescuing Thomas and Brook from the island).... - so I don't think it's Steffy who should have been doing the chasing - it's appropriate that Bill is, and makes sense now - because he's over seeing Liam mistreat her - he's indicated the same. It makes total sense to me. And makes sense why she is reluctant - she gave her whole heart to him - the unfiltered heart, not the modified one she has with Liam - and Bill broke that heart, shattered it.


Hi bnbfan and Sunny 31! :D

You have a another point of view here. and one I would love to happen. Steffy believed in Bill, unlike the other men in her life who let her down. but in the end she was disappointed by Bill. Could she of been in denial all these years and Liam cheating with Sally, shook her and brought back the feeling of being disappoint again like Bill. Her blocked feelings for Bill came back, when she saw him that night, she knew she could have the man she always wanted. I sound like I am reading a cheap romance novel...LOL..but this is Fun. :D

I always thought she was in denial about loving Bill, and now the shock of Liam cheating on her fits the SL, that her feelings for Bill game back. But then why is she with Liam and whining for him as he continued to dog her. So this is where I can't accept how she acting. Why does she still want Liam, I can't think of a reason, after she was with Bill? You will have to fill in this part bngfan. :D

I can see your point of view, that Bill is going to extremes, because he can't stand seeing Liam treat her bad. He was dogging her so much with Hope. I really hate Liam and I do wish she ends up with Bill. Still Bill is threatening Steffy with turning in her mom, that a bit too much even for a soap opera. Well I always said that Baby will unite Bill and Steffy, when the truth comes out about the paternity of the child. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Have A Great Night
STAR


Well, to me Steffy gave a last ditch effort for Kelly to be raised by both her parents, and though she knows Bill is speaking the truth, not until he said that Liam will always run to hope - that he ran to hope and got down on one knee as a "land record" (or something along those lines) really seemed to resonate with Steffy - but then she went straight back into denial and fighting for Kelly being raised in a traditional family. I think that's the only thing that Steffy has and Bill addressed that today- but, not sure that part sunk in yet. I have a feeling Steffy knows what Bill is saying is inevitable, but the blackmail - though .... not a fan of forcing her to be with him. I would like to see that resolved, and as someone else posted we need to see Bill redeemed before STILL happens - so hopefully the writers can write that to happen soon and we see in that moment Steffy wake up to her feelings for Bill. This can happen. I'm still holding out for the possibility - can't believe the show would drag us STILL fans for 9 months for it NOT to happen.

MyBaddMove
Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:15 am

JaSamG4L wrote:What part of Steffy's behavior during that time gave the impression she was thinking at all?? :lol:

Steffy was clearly out of her mind with grief and wasn't thinking at all, she just wanted the pain to stop and for a moment Bill helped that happen.


Not that hard to know their are consequences to certain actions and choices you make. Just life 101.
Karma does not care about which state you were in or not. She is just stupid, and i don;t feel sorry for her at all.

User avatar
unlimited
Posts: 1826
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby unlimited » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:49 am

Wisp wrote:I have a theory....Maybel she said "I love you" to Bill that night while in the moment. Just a idea because she says she doesnt remember much of that night other than it was consensual...

Based on the Bill's flashbacks....she was totally into him. Even standing by the window and looking very happy before Billl got his hands on her again.....I think she said those words and Bill heard them. You can't tell someone they love you...they have to realize it them selves. I'm thinking Bill is trying to get her to remember she said it. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Just saying


I don't remember her saying I love you to Bill. I remember her getting up and being very regretful and remorseful. The worse mistake of her life which she has said many times.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: June54, Lynn1216, Sungirl3908, TexasSteffy and 1 guest

Back to Top