Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Artemis58

Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby Artemis58 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:14 am

I just don't get this: why did Steffy have sex with her Father-In-Law? I know the circumstances, but I still can't wrap my head around Steffy sleeping with Bill. There had to be "something" there for her to cross that line-I'm just saying-a woman doesn't have sex with someone she has no feeling for. Now Bill is many things, but he's not crazy. What is driving him from that "night" with Steffy that's creating this current behavior from him? Which begs the question: Is Bill really that crazy? I mean what could drive Steffy to cross that kind of line, IF, there's nothing there with Bill? I guess this is a question that still bugs me.

lachat10

Re: Why did Steffy sleep with Bill?

Postby lachat10 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:20 am

The simple answer is that there is something between Steffy and Bill. Steffy doesn't want to admit it.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:37 am

Artemis58 wrote:I just don't get this: why did Steffy have sex with her Father-In-Law? I know the circumstances, but I still can't wrap my head around Steffy sleeping with Bill. There had to be "something" there for her to cross that line-I'm just saying-a woman doesn't have sex with someone she has no feeling for. Now Bill is many things, but he's not crazy. What is driving him from that "night" with Steffy that's creating this current behavior from him? Which begs the question: Is Bill really that crazy? I mean what could drive Steffy to cross that kind of line, IF, there's nothing there with Bill? I guess this is a question that still bugs me.

no steffy is like her mother when it comes to over the top emotional behaviour and to be honsent it would have be better if she had spend the night with wyatt for a one night stand.
bill can't take no for answer which begs the question did it start out consensual but ended up being something else. steffy woke up a few hours later with a smile but it is what bill said to her next when she was upset." come on steffy you wanted it too". also all the memories are in BLACK and WHITE like liam's FAUX memories were :!: yet his memories of hope were in COLOR :!: so is it possible that bill would not take no for answer again because they were naked or almost. like sally with wyatt all hot and heavy but steffy decide it wasn't a good idea after all hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :!:

Sunny 31

Postby Sunny 31 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:44 am

lachat10 wrote:The simple answer is that there is something between Steffy and Bill. Steffy doesn't want to admit it.

Thank u! The best answer I've heard regarding Still. Bill is not delusional just like Brooke wasn't when she told Taylor that Ridge was still into her even though he was married to Taylor at the time and she burst out laughing in her face.

The delusional one at that time was Taylor yet it appeared as though it was Brooke.

This is similar or the same. The delusional one is Steffy and Liam. Those in denial are Tridge. Both Taylor and Ridge knew Still were into each other but couldn't stand it and they were thrilled when Steffy went after Hope's fiancée. They also both admitted about how they use to worry about Steffy when she was young bc she was such a wild child.

Bill admitted to pushing her away during that time bc he was married and refused to leave his wife due to her heart condition and Steffy made it about the Logans winning again.

The next day she wakes up in love with Hope's fiancée. They never dated, never shared goo goo eyes etc. Steffy was into hot guys and fast cars not nerds.

Tridge were just happy she found what they saw was a nice boring guy to reign in her passionate side. Which is what Liam does, so they had no problems with that union.

But Bill and Steffy are both made of the same stuff and are one in mind, body and spirit. She's with Liam same reason her old granny was with Eric and it's because their safe. She's not following her heart. She's following the vendetta of screw a Logan, marry someone that both my parents can agree on and make them happy, marry what's acceptable and not unacceptable.

But her heart is with Bill. I mean the hidden instinctual psychological part of the heart that causes u to do stuff without thinking.

sisterluck

Postby sisterluck » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 am

Because she wanted to. I don’t think it’s anything more than that.
All the praise for her ... she’s “strong”, “fierce”, “goes after what she wants & gets it”

.... if she didn’t want to do her father-in-law, she wouldn’t have done him.

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:20 pm

sisterluck wrote:Because she wanted to. I don’t think it’s anything more than that.
All the praise for her ... she’s “strong”, “fierce”, “goes after what she wants & gets it”

.... if she didn’t want to do her father-in-law, she wouldn’t have done him.

totally agree, she & Bill belong together cause they're the same is a load of horse hockey. :lol:

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:23 pm

It’s a soap and Bell wanted Hope back in the storyline, thus Steffy sleeps with Bill, thus Hope has a reason to be around Liam.

Another reason is Steffy still has feelings for Bill. But if that’s true, why didn’t she go after Bill, when she was Single? After all those years she could of had him, she Waits till she is married to sleep with him????? That just doesn’t make any sense. But I use to think that too.

With Bell writing the story we really cannot Expect a Logical Reason, I am going with my first answer, because Bell wanted Hope in the storyline competing with Steffy for Liam. Bell just made up a story, that didn’t make sense why Steffy would sleep with Bill.

STAR

Sunny 31

Postby Sunny 31 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Star Steffy wrote:It’s a soap and Bell wanted Hope back in the storyline, thus Steffy sleeps with Bill, thus Hope has a reason to be around Liam.

Another reason is Steffy still has feelings for Bill. But if that’s true, why didn’t she go after Bill, when she was Single? After all those years she could of had him, she Waits till she is married to sleep with him????? That just doesn’t make any sense. But I use to think that too.

With Bell writing the story we really cannot Expect a Logical Reason, I am going with my first answer, because Bell wanted Hope in the storyline competing with Steffy for Liam. Bell just made up a story, that didn’t make sense why Steffy would sleep with Bill.

STAR

Still didn't get together when he was single bc Bill went after a mature or older version of Steffy. Her name is Brooke.

Age was also considered a factor in their relationship at the beginning and her being too young for him.

Also Steffy was still trying to make Steam work and trying to forget L.A. When she was out of the country.

She's older now and business minded and obviously still a hot piece of tail ( Bill's words of how he first described her to Liam when he was plotting on how to break up Lope) in the bedroom. And they think the same when it comes to people, business etc.

He feels she's ready now. He wants a sexy business woman as his wife whose unscrupulous yet at the same time able to broker deals, bring in order and make everyone bow to her every wish and whim. And that's Steffy. He believes he has an empire and she's qualified to help him rule it and raise sons to think like him and act like both of them.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Star Steffy wrote:It’s a soap and Bell wanted Hope back in the storyline, thus Steffy sleeps with Bill, thus Hope has a reason to be around Liam.

STAR

This is a very good take on the facts as the storyline unfolded. I really don't like Steffy but bell threw her a curb ball like this is all about The logans. As a ex Hope fan Bell on one hand trys to portray Hope as innocent, saintly character even the wardrobe but way she carries herself the things she say and sneakyly do don't add up to sweet innocent victim, it says fake and manipulating. Steffy fell hard for Liam and forgot Bill exist. Wyatt was another ploy to make Steffy appear to be the new brooke
But he was the best out the three.
Last edited by nanaboy3 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Artemis58 wrote:I just don't get this: why did Steffy have sex with her Father-In-Law? I know the circumstances, but I still can't wrap my head around Steffy sleeping with Bill. There had to be "something" there for her to cross that line-I'm just saying-a woman doesn't have sex with someone she has no feeling for. Now Bill is many things, but he's not crazy. What is driving him from that "night" with Steffy that's creating this current behavior from him? Which begs the question: Is Bill really that crazy? I mean what could drive Steffy to cross that kind of line, IF, there's nothing there with Bill? I guess this is a question that still bugs me.

The only time she gave a reason was to Ridge and she tiold him that she had given up on her marriage. In other words she was done with Liam, fed up with Liam and had chosen Bill

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”