SID Spoilers for next week June 25 - 29

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: SID Spoilers for next week June 25 - 29

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Stubby wrote:[color=#FF0000]The last thing Hope needs to do is question Eric on anything.[/color] She should be grateful that once the company was back in the hands of the rightful owners, thanks to their granddaughter that FC hung onto HFTF and didn't put a halt on the line. Kinda curious to see what Sally will do.

Hi Stubby! :D

Isn't that the truth, "The last thing Hope needs to do is question Eric on anything". Hope should be grateful she has Sally on board, who can add ideas way out of the box. Ridge can influence Sally's designs and I wonder if they will have pencil sex...LOL! :shock: But for right now I like to see Sally with Wyatt...I am curious how they will be together also.

Have A Great Night!
STAR

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 am

Star Steffy wrote:
Stubby wrote:[color=#FF0000]The last thing Hope needs to do is question Eric on anything.[/color] She should be grateful that once the company was back in the hands of the rightful owners, thanks to their granddaughter that FC hung onto HFTF and didn't put a halt on the line. Kinda curious to see what Sally will do.

Hi Stubby! :D

Isn't that the truth, "The last thing Hope needs to do is question Eric on anything". Hope should be grateful she has Sally on board, who can add ideas way out of the box. Ridge can influence Sally's designs and I wonder if they will have pencil sex...LOL! :shock: But for right now I like to see Sally with Wyatt...I am curious how they will be together also.

Have A Great Night!
STAR

I agree, Hope should be grateful, deep down I don't think she will be. She sees Sally as a threat, I believe. Ridge and Sally, I'm not sure if she would let the pencil sex get that far, then again it would be a shock. I love Wyatt and Sally. I can actually see them both working together on the jewelry line at the warehouse and be with one another up stairs. Very curious here, too.

Have a great day!

ladyviola

Postby ladyviola » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:17 am

I would think Thorne would be the one upset. But, I hope this initial confrontation will eventually lead to friendship...

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:50 am

ladyviola wrote:I would think Thorne would be the one upset. But, I hope this initial confrontation will eventually lead to friendship...

Good Morning LadyViola! :D

Yes Thorne will be upset a little, since it might look like Eric thinks he needs help, or he might welcome her...more help. I really haven't seen this new Thorne in action, so I don't know how he will react. Sally seems like she can relate to others if she tries and her need for a job will make her more friendly now. I wonder if she will be able to warm up with Steffy...LOL! :mrgreen:

But it will be something New and possibly exciting to see Sally with her wild ideas break through the all traditional Forrester Creations Glass Ceiling. I am looking forward to see how far Ridge is going to let Sally's imagination go, there could be a few tense moments. :mrgreen:

Have A Great Day!
STAR

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 am

When Courtney Hope returned as Sally Spectra. I didn't know that the bold and the beautiful writers would have her working at Forrester creations. I'm hoping she will be there for a short time. Because I want Sally to get The Spectra fashions building rebuild. I miss Shirley, Saul, and Darlita. I hope they will be back on this show. And I think CJ should be brought back to help Sally. Now that Sally is with Quinn's son. I don't know if Quinn will be happy about that. Then here comes Quinn Vs Sally. And of course I'm Team Quinn. :lol: So tried of the Bill wanting steffy storyline it has ran it's course. I think Bill should be in a triangle with Katie and Thorne. It would be the first time Thorne would be rivals with Bill.

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:02 am

QuinnFan31 wrote:When Courtney Hope returned as Sally Spectra. I didn't know that the bold and the beautiful writers would have her working at Forrester creations. I'm hoping she will be there for a short time. Because I want Sally to get The Spectra fashions building rebuild. I miss Shirley, Saul, and Darlita. I hope they will be back on this show. And I think CJ should be brought back to help Sally. Now that Sally is with Quinn's son. I don't know if Quinn will be happy about that. Then here comes Quinn Vs Sally. And of course I'm Team Quinn. :lol: So tried of the Bill wanting steffy storyline it has ran it's course. I think Bill should be in a triangle with Katie and Thorne. It would be the first time Thorne would be rivals with Bill.

I wouldn't mind seeing that triangle. I always wanted to see Bill in a triangle with Watie. He deserved to have to fight his son for Katie after what he did to her :D.

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:05 am

Barbyboo wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:In my own words:

Monday
Brooke lashes out at Bill

Steffy tries to find an excuse that Liam will accept but it goes awry

Tuesday
Steffy is stunned when Bill says that everything he does is for her

Wednesday
Hope tells Eric she's not pleased about him adding Sally to the HFTF line

Katie is shocked to find out that Wyatt has moved on with Sally

Thursday
Things get tense between Sally and Hope when Hope puts her foot down regarding Sally's designs

Friday
Wyatt defends Sally when Hope says unkind things about her

Sally is pleased when she overhears Wyatt defending her
oh geez so she doesn't tell Liam..very disapointed secrets secrets gal never learns....mom deserves jail she's mental.. Hope must be jealous...hope has no skills Thorne and Sally have skills ....uses Hope can go back to tomatos

Hi Barby, it's more angst to keep Steam front and center. Hope you're having a great weekend :D.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:42 am

ladyviola wrote:I would think Thorne would be the one upset. But, I hope this initial confrontation will eventually lead to friendship...

I don't know. Didn't Thorne at one time work with or for Sally's Aunt and where he met Darla, too? I don't see this as upsetting. I see it as an opportunity for Sally to learn more and bounce ideas off each other. Hope and Liam, can go find a corner and make goo goo eyes at each other.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Stubby wrote:

I don't know. Didn't Thorne at one time work with or for Sally's Aunt and where he met Darla, too? I don't see this as upsetting. I see it as an opportunity for Sally to learn more and bounce ideas off each other. Hope and Liam, can go find a corner and make goo goo eyes at each other.

I agree, and Thorne also stole designs for Spectra :lol: Either Hope does not know or has forgotten?
Rick has also done some shady stuff. Yet both of them still work for FC. :lol: Hope needs to take a few seats.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”