SID Spoilers for next week June 25 - 29

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
velvetlady23

Re: SID Spoilers for next week June 25 - 29

Postby velvetlady23 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:49 pm

lachat10 wrote:Steffy does want Bill. Bill at least wants only Steffy. Not like Liam who wants both the ladies

Where do you see Steffy wanting that nasty slime ball Bill? Who wants someone who has to blackmail them to be with him? Where is the Love the Love in that?

WaveJumper

Postby WaveJumper » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Based on what I have seen of. hope’s collection it needs a lot of help including a little sparkle and jazz.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 pm

lachat10 wrote:Steffy does want Bill. Bill at least wants only Steffy. Not like Liam who wants both the ladies

When someone tell you you are Evil, I don't know if that says I want you. But Bill only wants Steffy because there is no one else for him...Brooke left him and now married to Ridge, Katie he married 2 times and each time he proved that he is a waffler also, he had an affair with Brooke the sister......

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:20 pm

dxdobson wrote:Thanks for the spoilers Steamistheotp OTP!
All I can say is:
Steffy is still stupid. TELL YOUR LOVE ABOUT BILL!
I knew Eric would hire Sally.
I thought Thorne was HFTF designer.
I’m sure Katie is not bothered by his moving on.
My thoughts that Sally and Hope may become friends is gone.

I will never understand why Steffy is incapable of telling the truth .

I too was looking forward to seeing a friendship between Sally and Hope . I don’t understand why none of the female characters on this soap can be friends. Every other soap has women who are friends. Greenlee, Kendall, and Simone were amazing on AMC , why can’t the writers do the same with Sally, Hope , and Steffy .

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:23 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
I too was looking forward to seeing a friendship between Sally and Hope . I don’t understand why none of the female characters on this soap can be friends. Every other soap has women who are friends. Greenlee, Kendall, and Simone were amazing on AMC , why can’t the writers do the same with Sally, Hope , and Steffy .

I don't understand it either. In real life girls go out to eat and have drinks and go shopping and talk smack about men. These ladies need to get a life!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:18 pm

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:In my own words:

Monday
Brooke lashes out at Bill

Steffy tries to find an excuse that Liam will accept but it goes awry

Tuesday
Steffy is stunned when Bill says that everything he does is for her

Wednesday
Hope tells Eric she's not pleased about him adding Sally to the HFTF line

Katie is shocked to find out that Wyatt has moved on with Sally

Thursday
Things get tense between Sally and Hope when Hope puts her foot down regarding Sally's designs

Friday
Wyatt defends Sally when Hope says unkind things about her

Sally is pleased when she overhears Wyatt defending her
oh geez so she doesn't tell Liam..very disapointed secrets secrets gal never learns....mom deserves jail she's mental.. Hope must be jealous...hope has no skills Thorne and Sally have skills ....uses Hope can go back to tomatos

squarebiz

Postby squarebiz » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:21 pm

I can see why Hope doesn’t like Sally. Sally wanted Liam too, and she made it clear to Hope that if Steam didn’t make it, she would be there to help Liam pick up the pieces. So, Sally is a threat to her.......I hope this mean Sally won’t be a Hope worshipper, and she and Steffy will be friends.

Auntie Em

Postby Auntie Em » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:51 pm

They need to get rid of Bill, and why do Steffy continue to have conversations with him! She should tell her father what her mom did and Liam so they can help her. I am sick of Bill I think they are trying to make him a mini Victor on the Bold and The Beautiful!!!!!!!!! No not that we have had enough of Bill his shenanigans it is tiresome :x :x :x :x :x :x

GracieGirl2

Postby GracieGirl2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 pm

I don’t like what they’ve done to Bill. He’s a real creep almost abusive. Although he was Steffy’s partner in mischief over the years, Bill acts like all those harassers that the “me too” women are calling out. Is that the show’s intention?

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:30 pm

i cant wait to see Sally at Forrester Creations, nice job Eric! Is he gonna give Wyatt a job too?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”