Big mistake Bill

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Angiet77

Re: Big mistake Bill

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am

QuinnFan31 wrote:Dollar Bill Spencer Rocks! I really hope Bill will turn Taylor into the cops. She should of never shot him in the first place. She did the crime she have to do the time that's the saying right?! :lol: :lol:

I like Bill and I still like Taylor. I don't want to see either go down. Wish Taylor could see Liam for what he truly is, she would then appreciate Bill.

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:47 pm

unlimited wrote:I vote they write him out and bring in a decent male. They wrote Bill too dark for me, he is disgusting. I will never like him again. Who just walks into someone's house, uninvited, he is taking too many liberties and showing no respect for anyone. Too bad that bullet didn't hit a major artery.

Better yet, Steffy should tell Bill, you want send my mother to prison for shooting you, continue to threaten me and walk into my house uninvited again and I'll finish the job!

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:49 pm

QuinnFan31 wrote:Dollar Bill Spencer Rocks! I really hope Bill will turn Taylor into the cops. She should of never shot him in the first place. She did the crime she have to do the time that's the saying right?! :lol: :lol:

Why, Bill's never paid for his crimes ...

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 pm

ctigg wrote:
unlimited wrote:I vote they write him out and bring in a decent male. They wrote Bill too dark for me, he is disgusting. I will never like him again. Who just walks into someone's house, uninvited, he is taking too many liberties and showing no respect for anyone. Too bad that bullet didn't hit a major artery.

Better yet, Steffy should tell Bill, you want send my mother to prison for shooting you, continue to threaten me and walk into my house uninvited again and I'll finish the job!

Sounds like a plan to me!

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:29 pm

unlimited wrote:
ctigg wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me!

Yep, sounds good to me, too!

Sandpebble0618

Postby Sandpebble0618 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:12 am

I totally agree. I used to like Bill but this dark side is over the top nuts. He is a stalker and demented and dangerous to people. The writers have gone too far with this character.

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Angiet77 wrote:

I like Bill and I still like Taylor. I don't want to see either go down. Wish Taylor could see Liam for what he truly is, she would then appreciate Bill.

Quinn is so much better than Taylor. Quinn and Bill bring excitement to this show. Taylor does not. Hope Taylor left the show yesterday. I never want to see the Taylor character on my TV screen again Team Quinn :) :mrgreen:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”