Big mistake Bill

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Big mistake Bill

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:21 am

Since Bill was way laid and screwed around with Brooke..then divorced Katie hes been miserable creep.....I think Katie Bill and will were a nice family ..his sex thing with Brooke and marriage was a flop...Steffy don't want gramps ...and Katie look at her she's been doing a guyin her bedroom in secret...now she's moving on to Thorne who a month ago wanted her older sister...neither ones been satisfied Just floundering......maybe they should reunite...I think katie deep down loves him..bill just loves himself but was decent .......yup I vote stick these two together

unlimited

Re: Big mistake Bill

Postby unlimited » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:41 am

I vote they write him out and bring in a decent male. They wrote Bill too dark for me, he is disgusting. I will never like him again. Who just walks into someone's house, uninvited, he is taking too many liberties and showing no respect for anyone. Too bad that bullet didn't hit a major artery.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:15 am

Barbyboo wrote:Since Bill was way laid and screwed around with Brooke..then divorced Katie hes been miserable creep.....I think Katie Bill and will were a nice family ..his sex thing with Brooke and marriage was a flop...Steffy don't want gramps ...and Katie look at her she's been doing a guyin her bedroom in secret...now she's moving on to Thorne who a month ago wanted her older sister...neither ones been satisfied Just floundering......maybe they should reunite...I think katie deep down loves him..bill just loves himself but was decent .......yup I vote stick these two together

you are right :P :P :P :P time for another baby too but i think it should be another boy, just in case he continues with his steffy obsession :!:
starts this woman are property to be bartered for bull s..t again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:31 am

I think Bell will redeem Bill unless he plans on sending him to Genoa City!

Artemis58

Postby Artemis58 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:52 am

dxdobson wrote:I think Bell will redeem Bill unless he plans on sending him to Genoa City!

Every show needs at least one rat-bastard, dirtbag and Bill fills this role for B&B!

Artemis58

Postby Artemis58 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:05 am

unlimited wrote:I vote they write him out and bring in a decent male. They wrote Bill too dark for me, he is disgusting. I will never like him again. Who just walks into someone's house, uninvited, he is taking too many liberties and showing no respect for anyone. Too bad that bullet didn't hit a major artery.

I never liked Bill. I never had any illusions about him as a character.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Don't each of us have a breaking point? I mean, when Bill gave up a life with Steffy to be with Katie; it was to be with a wife that wanted him. But only a couple of months later, that very same wife starts to show signs of paranoia, depression and shuts Bill out - THEN tries to set him up to be with her sister! There is something seriously wrong with a person that wants to screw up everyones lives because she herself is miserable. Such a typical Logan, if it's not 100% the way that I want things then screw everyone. Being with Brook may have been Bill's breaking point. He had just lost Steffy - who seems to have moved on, and for what? A wife that doesn't want him?

I think Bill did have a nervous breakdown and lost all sensibility when he decided to be with Brook.... finally snapping out of it??? possibly??? and going back to a time where he felt the most clear, totally himself and alive and that is with Steffy. If it weren't for the fact that Steffy is looking at him scared, I would say that Bill is exactly who Steffy wanted back in the day and same man is before her now.

Remember, she lit that match, and now she's gotta watch it burn.

lapue

Postby lapue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Bill blackmailing Steffy how sick hope she tells Liam ASAP. Move on please.

missthesoaps

Postby missthesoaps » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:07 pm

I wish B&B would stop writing women characters as property. It's Really insulting that Bill acts like he owns Steffy and he's trying to Force her into marrying him. I really wanted Steffy to kick him in the balls! Come on B&B your audience is Women! We'd love to see a strong Steffy bring Bill to his knees.

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:10 pm

lapue wrote:Bill blackmailing Steffy how sick hope she tells Liam ASAP. Move on please.

Too bad Taylor wasn't a better shot and finished him off when she shot him. Hey Bill MOVE ON!! You claim to be the great Dollar Bill Spencer and you let this obsession with Steffy turn you into a wuss. You make Liam look better everyday. Bravo!
Last edited by soapwatcher36 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”