Wyatts house

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Wyatts house

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Did he buy it from Bill? He was disinherited I wonder why Bill didn't tell him to move out? The house looks big when they show outside how could it have one bedroom? I remember Liam had Caroline on the couch is his a one bedroom that was odd cause bill had that wild kinky Quinn sex thing shaking those pictures ...aw that was cool now Bils hard to watch he gives me creepies

trytryagain

Re: Wyatts house

Postby trytryagain » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Did he buy it from Bill? He was disinherited I wonder why Bill didn't tell him to move out? The house looks big when they show outside how could it have one bedroom? I remember Liam had Caroline on the couch is his a one bedroom that was odd cause bill had that wild kinky Quinn sex thing shaking those pictures ...aw that was cool now Bils hard to watch he gives me creepies

Writer's mistake showing Wyatt still living there.

Both beach houses have multiple bedrooms. Wyatt's had Tridge family living there before Bill's current home. Steffy's was Katie's dream home for having a family.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Did he buy it from Bill? He was disinherited I wonder why Bill didn't tell him to move out? The house looks big when they show outside how could it have one bedroom? I remember Liam had Caroline on the couch is his a one bedroom that was odd cause bill had that wild kinky Quinn sex thing shaking those pictures ...aw that was cool now Bils hard to watch he gives me creepies

Today Wyatt said he is waiting to be kicked out by Bill. Maybe after visiting Steffy’s house Bill will stop by Wyatt’s and kick him out .

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:

Today Wyatt said he is waiting to be kicked out by Bill. Maybe after visiting Steffy’s house Bill will stop by Wyatt’s and kick him out .

Maybe he could go to Brooke's boarding house..live in the cabin....maybe he could live in erics pool house ...no one seems to rent..

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 pm

trytryagain wrote:

Both beach houses have multiple bedrooms. Wyatt's had Tridge family living there before Bill's current home. Steffy's was Katie's dream home for having a family.

so steffy still wants whats katie's, no wonder bill is not getting the message :roll: :roll: :roll:

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:42 pm

dew drops wrote:
trytryagain wrote:

so steffy still wants whats katie's, no wonder bill is not getting the message :roll: :roll: :roll:

Since Steffy had no idea I doubt it. I think it is more the Logans want men to buy them what Steffy is willing to work to buy herself. Katie even wanted Steffy's childhood home and to move close to Steffy's family home.

SPURSGIRL

Postby SPURSGIRL » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Bill brought the house from Taylor as a gift for Katie. Katie wasn't comfortable in it at first, but made it her own.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”