GO FOR A RUN???

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Eightsandnines

Re: GO FOR A RUN???

Postby Eightsandnines » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:13 pm

donna allen wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:
dxdobson wrote:You cannot run, or work out strenuously for about 6 weeks.

My doctor even advised against sex for six weeks as well. But this is the soaps, so I guess all that goes out the window.

My Dr. forbid sex for at least 6 weeks, I wanted to kiss him. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

ladyviola

Postby ladyviola » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:57 pm

I wish she had delivered the line with a ton of sarcasm, and then said something about just getting a minute or two of fresh air. This was so bogus.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Every body is different in terms of recovery but that is crazy :lol: :lol:

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 pm

donna allen wrote:WTH, has no one on the show or any of the writers ever had a baby :?: :?:

Hell, your uterus would fall out :!: :!: I was told not to even go up and down stairs for the first few weeks. Steffy has been home a few days.

This show is getting more ridiculous by the day.

OH, and poor, poor Hopeless. :cry: :cry:

First thing I thought of was, was she planning on running with her baby?? One of those strollers, you jog with. Or is Steffy that careless, why she lost her first baby on her motorcycle, was she going to let her baby sleep, while she goes out for a run. Doing another stupid thing!!

AnnMagda

Postby AnnMagda » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 am

LOL, seriously?

I gave birth to my first child a few months ago. NO WAY was I in any shape to go running a few days post partum. The first slow 20 minute walk I did a week after giving birth, it felt like everything was about to fall out (sorry TMI) and I had to stop and rest halfway. I couldn't imagine what running would have felt like at that point.

Only goes to show the writers are male.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:20 am

naturewoman wrote:
donna allen wrote:WTH, has no one on the show or any of the writers ever had a baby :?: :?:

Hell, your uterus would fall out :!: :!: I was told not to even go up and down stairs for the first few weeks. Steffy has been home a few days.

This show is getting more ridiculous by the day.

OH, and poor, poor Hopeless. :cry: :cry:

First thing I thought of was, was she planning on running with her baby?? One of those strollers, you jog with. Or is Steffy that careless, why she lost her first baby on her motorcycle, was she going to let her baby sleep, while she goes out for a run. Doing another stupid thing!!

Steffy was going to wait for Liam to get back home so that he could care for Kelly. I don't recall my doctor telling me not to do stairs. I am not a runner so he won't have to tell me not to go for a run. I don't recall having any problems when I got home but then I did have a five day stay at the hospital which new mothers don't have today.

mayre

Postby mayre » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:49 am

Baby in the morning, home in the afternoon- cooking, cleaning, walking errands-

QuietRhythm

Postby QuietRhythm » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Meh everyone is different. I was home from hospital 6 hours after giving birth. I was running with my dog 4 days later and back to full workouts at 2 weeks. I also kept up with my workouts during pregnancy.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”