Is Emma really a spy?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
babysnooks

Is Emma really a spy?

Postby babysnooks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Did anyone else notice the look out of the corner of her eye when Xander was hugging her. I feel there's more to this girl than meets the (forgive the pun) eye. Any thoughts on the possibility.

trytryagain

Re: Is Emma really a spy?

Postby trytryagain » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:39 pm

babysnooks wrote:Did anyone else notice the look out of the corner of her eye when Xander was hugging her. I feel there's more to this girl than meets the (forgive the pun) eye. Any thoughts on the possibility.

I didn't see it on the screen but saw it in No Prudes. They did a close up too. Maybe it will make her interesting?

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:04 pm

babysnooks wrote:Did anyone else notice the look out of the corner of her eye when Xander was hugging her. I feel there's more to this girl than meets the (forgive the pun) eye. Any thoughts on the possibility.

Maybe she is spying for someone else. I don’t think Justin or Bill have anything to do with this since Bill is an owner of FC.

babysnooks

Postby babysnooks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Oh, that's right, I forgot Bill has shares in FC.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:20 pm

trytryagain wrote:

I didn't see it on the screen but saw it in No Prudes. They did a close up too. Maybe it will make her interesting?
HI. The only thing that could make her and the interns interesting is to be handed pink slips and I don't mean clothing....enjoy

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
trytryagain wrote:

HI. The only thing that could make her and the interns interesting is to be handed pink slips and I don't mean clothing....enjoy

I agree but let Sally save FC from Hope's bad decision, Emma.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Emma is an annoying little butt-kisser and I hope she doesn't stay around...this girl is useless and so is Zander IMO!

Auntie Em

Postby Auntie Em » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:22 pm

I saw that look she had when the close up appeared. She may not be as innocent as you may think ambition may be the key. I think that they better watch out!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Hi BabySnooks! :D

Yes this girl is a spy, because everyone knows not to take a picture of a product, that hasn't hit the market yet. She went into this profession with knowledge about how designs are used to sell knock offs, even those not in this field know about this. Let's not forget she would of went to orientation and got an employee handbook...you can bet it would be reasonable to think Security would be a big topic.

How many times do spies steal Forrester Creations' designs, before they learn their lesson. Maya instantly knew what proper actions to take, but Hope has no clue. Emma broke security rules of FC and deserves to be canned.

STAR

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 pm

I think she is.

The line sucks though.... so poor investment for a line that looks like it's an epic fail.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”