So how long is Wyatt and Sally's relationship is going to last?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
wheezer

So how long is Wyatt and Sally's relationship is going to last?

Postby wheezer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:05 am

Oh, I know. Until she sees the golden boy again! "Sorry Wyatt, but Liam's feet are bigger than yours..."

aliyahrocks

Re: So how long is Wyatt and Sally's relationship is going to last?

Postby aliyahrocks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:38 am

Don’t think it will last past September. Some thing will make them break up. Then it will be like they never shared a scene together LOL.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:15 am

OH if Sally eyes up Liam again free buckets...

WaveJumper

Postby WaveJumper » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:45 am

I didn’t think I would like them together but I really do and hope the year keep them together for quite awhile.

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:48 am

wheezer wrote:Oh, I know. Until she sees the golden boy again! "Sorry Wyatt, but Liam's feet are bigger than yours..."

That is just what i was going to say when she sees Liam again she will be saying sorry Wyatt.

happens

Postby happens » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:50 am

wheezer wrote:Oh, I know. Until she sees the golden boy again! "Sorry Wyatt, but Liam's feet are bigger than yours..."

If that's the case why did Sally not continue going after Liam when Liam was separated from Steffy and living in the hotel? Why would Sally want to go after Liam now that he's living with Steffy and they have a little baby? I sure hope that's not where Bell's going to take Sally's character.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:00 am

I think this couple will stick! They are both smart with some slick sneakiness but not mean!
I think if what some say about Hope being pregnant is true - which I don’t think will happen- Wyatt plays hero. The question is will he tell Sally or will Hope swear him to secrecy? That would is total speculation!
I think they are the real deal!
Wyatt has always been the good guy who gets dumped! Thorne with an edge!

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am

even tho they have chemistry on screen they do not even know each other let alone had a convention before tonight so it is going to burn out :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Vainangel

Postby Vainangel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:58 am

I like Wyatt and Sally together! I think both are smart go-getters! I think they should get together to create their own fashion house! They both need their own thing!
Wyatt did great work at FC; He did jewelry and PR. Sally could restart her line which I though was way different than FC that's a good thing. Both could be independent of anyone else on this show!

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55 am

dew drops wrote:

even tho they have chemistry on screen they do not even know each other let alone had a convention before tonight so it is going to burn out :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I agree they are getting too hot too fast. The couple is going to burn out.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”