The character of Sally Spectra jr.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
aliyahrocks

The character of Sally Spectra jr.

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:54 pm

I may be the only one but I just don’t see a romantic spark/sexual chemistry between Sally and Wyatt. I love both characters but just maybe not together as a couple. Why can’t they just be platonic friends who scheme to take down Bill while he is distracted with his feelings for Steffy right now? Sally literally just arrived on Friday 6/15/18 and already is in Wyatt’s arms? I know this is B&B but come on!

In my eyes because she previously had romantic feelings for Liam Sally is “tainted”. The writers seem to be rushing this relationship and pairing in a very sloppy way. Just so Brad Bell and his team of writers can give themselves a pat on the back and say “ok we listened to our fans, and tried putting Sally with Wyatt, we put Sally with every young interested male to cross her path” I agree that Wyatt is a catch and needs his own woman but don’t think it should be Steffy, Hope, Ivy or Sally. The writers are not giving me anything to root for with this couple. At this rate I don’t believe Wyatt and Sally will last as a couple past September much less last six months.

I think Bell made the first mistake from the very beginning when Courtney Hope was cast as Sally jr by not making the character intentionally manipulate and cunning from the start. Sally should have been a strong independent woman... who loves to play rich men and is unapologetic about it. Don’t give her a redemption storyline just let her be a bad b***h with a heart. Not like Bill. Bill Spencer is cruel. I’m talking about just having Sally know what she wanted and how to get it with a secret agenda. Like a really nice female sucubus who doesn’t sleep with all the men on B&B. A red headed black widow.

Would’ve been a nice change of pace from all these other female characters preaching to be a good person and sweet and all about perfect little monogamous Families. Just my personal opinion.

Barbyboo

Re: The character of Sally Spectra jr.

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:00 pm

I think Hopes the spider. Back stabbing loose gal in training.. I think they brought Sally back cause Hopes a flop a lot are sick of the triangle....I like Wyatt I hope Sally is written softer ..she will be working at Forrester lets see how this goes..

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I think Hopes the spider. Back stabbing loose gal in training.. I think they brought Sally back cause Hopes a flop a lot are sick of the triangle....I like Wyatt I hope Sally is written softer ..she will be working at Forrester lets see how this goes..

According to her social media Annika Noelle has been filming scenes with Jeremy Valdez who plays Detective Alex Sanchez. Spoilers are saying they will be the next hot new couple. Yes a lot of people are sick of the current triangle... but Brad Bell isn’t. And that is all that matters. He doesn’t care about us fans/viewers.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:04 am

The writing for Sally with her baggage characters was not good...now she's alone so I think it will be interesting...she's not boreing at least a little naughtie fine by me...I hate stiff stuck up characters like the one who glows...

happens

Postby happens » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:08 am

I like Sally and Wyatt better than any other current couple on this show. Except Quinn and Eric but they're never on. So I'm willing to give Sally and Wyatt a chance see what if anything happens.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am

happens wrote:I like Sally and Wyatt better than any other current couple on this show. Except Quinn and Eric but they're never on. So I'm willing to give Sally and Wyatt a chance see what if anything happens.

I totally agree with you. Brad Bell hit the jackpot with Wyatt and Sally. I'm so happy that Bell saw his mistake and brought Sally back. I'm very tired of the Liam, Hope, and Steffy triangle. Wyatt and Sally are a breath of fresh air......

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:57 am

Barbyboo wrote:The writing for Sally with her baggage characters was not good...now she's alone so I think it will be interesting...she's not boreing at least a little naughtie fine by me...I hate stiff stuck up characters like the one who glows...

Bell has confirmed that Grams, Darlita and Saul will be joining Sally in “due time”

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:41 pm

aliyahrocks wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:The writing for Sally with her baggage characters was not good...now she's alone so I think it will be interesting...she's not boreing at least a little naughtie fine by me...I hate stiff stuck up characters like the one who glows...

Bell has confirmed that Grams, Darlita and Saul will be joining Sally in “due time”
why? My gosh don't we have enough wackie characters?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”