ridiculous!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
donna allen

Re: ridiculous!

Postby donna allen » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
iknow1970 wrote:OMG! I love you! I said exactly the same thing! I triple ditto you on all three counts! All awful, awful, awful. What is up with the writing, wardrobe talent, and the acting??? BUT I'm kind of digging Wyatt and Sally.

I do too. Awful awful awful

Why on God's green earth do they keep trying to shove the Glowing Goddess Hope down our throats. :?:

tetotomom

Postby tetotomom » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:27 pm

I read somewhere that was a dance group from some college. They were supposed to be ever so great.
donna allen wrote:
wheezer wrote:I enjoyed it. I thought the dancing was beautiful. Something very different. You can't keep the same ole, same ole forever. For heavens sake folks, have an open mind!

To each his own, but as a person who has a daughter and sister who are real dancers, that was a pathetic excuse for a dance routine.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:26 am

The concept was just so stupid about the dance. This show yesterday and today has been lame, a total joke. It's so embarrassing - especially compared to GH and YR, I don't get it

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 am

wheezer wrote:I enjoyed it. I thought the dancing was beautiful. Something very different. You can't keep the same ole, same ole forever. For heavens sake folks, have an open mind!

i agree after the last few months we have to see were they are going. i think bold are just warming in up doing something new. in fact it a shame they didn't do this sooner to break up the steffy and liam show. they really didn't need to drag hope so deep into those 2 mess 8-) 8-) 8-)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”