Sally and Wyatt...ME LIKEY !!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
slaterlvr

Sally and Wyatt...ME LIKEY !!!

Postby slaterlvr » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:06 pm

These two are adorable lol. Wyatt needs a woman with fire and Sally needs a man who will let her stand on her own. I like that she told him she didn't need to be saved or him to save her...I can't remember lol.

Wyatt is an outside the box thinker and so is Sally, they are both scrappy and have no problem getting back up when they get knocked down. I also think that Sally was grateful to Liam and confused that with love and I think she did that with Thomas also and now with Wyatt it has the potential to be something deep and lasting for both of them...They deserve some happiness.

Lynn1216

Re: Sally and Wyatt...ME LIKEY !!!

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:45 pm

slaterlvr wrote:These two are adorable lol. Wyatt needs a woman with fire and Sally needs a man who will let her stand on her own. I like that she told him she didn't need to be saved or him to save her...I can't remember lol.

Wyatt is an outside the box thinker and so is Sally, they are both scrappy and have no problem getting back up when they get knocked down. I also think that Sally was grateful to Liam and confused that with love and I think she did that with Thomas also and now with Wyatt it has the potential to be something deep and lasting for both of them...They deserve some happiness.

I agree what a great match! They are cute together. Hopefully the writers don’t mess this up lol

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Would have been a home run without the Sally and Liam mess.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:29 pm

strangeland wrote:Would have been a home run without the Sally and Liam mess.

I agree. I can’t help it but because of Sally’s past romantic feelings for Liam I feel that she is “Tainted” and not a good match for Wyatt.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:34 pm

I honestly don’t mind Sally and Wyatt as a couple. Their relationship would just have to be written properly. Which right now it is NOT. Currently the writing for Wally seems rushed and sloppy. Not the ingredients you want for a lasting relationship. Especially when they started out as a “summer romance” Especially when these are characters on B&B. Bell has a pattern. I don’t see Wally lasting past September, let alone past six months. I feel like the writers are just putting them together so they can say “we listened to the fans, and gave Wyatt and Sally a chance as a couple.””

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:34 pm

I kinda like them too. Saw tons of chemistry. Never saw that with Wyatt and his former step mommy Katie.

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:44 pm

I really like Wyatt with Sally. I think Bell rushes every SL unfortunately!! Would love to see Hope get jealous and realize it is Wyatt that was good for her. The only time I enjoyed Hope’s character was with Wyatt, she was actually laughing and having fun. Would like to see Sally design at Forrester and Wyatt go back and help his mom design jewelry.

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 pm

aliyahrocks wrote:I honestly don’t mind Sally and Wyatt as a couple. Their relationship would just have to be written properly. Which right now it is NOT. Currently the writing for Wally seems rushed and sloppy. Not the ingredients you want for a lasting relationship. Especially when they started out as a “summer romance” Especially when these are characters on B&B. Bell has a pattern. I don’t see Wally lasting past September, let alone past six months. I feel like the writers are just putting them together so they can say “we listened to the fans, and gave Wyatt and Sally a chance as a couple.””

I agree, this rush makes Wyatt look desperate for a woman. st least sally pulled pulled back

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:37 am

tiga wrote:
aliyahrocks wrote:I honestly don’t mind Sally and Wyatt as a couple. Their relationship would just have to be written properly. Which right now it is NOT. Currently the writing for Wally seems rushed and sloppy. Not the ingredients you want for a lasting relationship. Especially when they started out as a “summer romance” Especially when these are characters on B&B. Bell has a pattern. I don’t see Wally lasting past September, let alone past six months. I feel like the writers are just putting them together so they can say “we listened to the fans, and gave Wyatt and Sally a chance as a couple.””

I agree, this rush makes Wyatt look desperate for a woman. st least sally pulled pulled back

Spoilers say they will make love early next week LOL

WaveJumper

Postby WaveJumper » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 am

Me likely too and I didn’t think I would.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”