EMNA HOPE MAYA JUSTIN( BILL)?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Re: EMNA HOPE MAYA JUSTIN( BILL)?

Postby tiga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Justafan1 wrote:Professionally Maya should of never discussed discipline issues in front of another intern. She should of brought her concerns to Hope before making the decision to fire Emma. Also, Hope should of never countered Maya’s bad call in front of the others. I guess it goes to show the immaturity of these two and HOW they got put into a million dollar corporation......not by experience or brains.

you are right but where is the soapy fun in that??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:54 am

LoreneA wrote:Not liking the Emma character at all!!! A read a spoiler she helps Bill

are you sure the spoiler didn't say emmy but emma, both are on the show. emmy has connections and can tie up liam and steffy's marriage license application. emmy loves bill and will do whatever for him and now she works for him.

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:43 am

Not a Hope fan, but personally I loved Hope putting Maya in her place! Maya had no right firing Emna (is that her name? thought it was Emma). Maya goes in there all puffed up, acting like she owns the place - Hope hired her, not Maya. Maya should have also given her a chance to explain - she's a young woman, give her a break and let her at least explain herself first. Loved the look on Maya's face when Hope told her to "stay in her lane".

Vainangel

Postby Vainangel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:20 am

Ok, I'm confused...….I will admit I haven't watched the episode. So here's my confusion: Hope is in charge of HFTF line..............Not the company as a whole, that's Ridge and Steffy! However, everyone working there knows the rules about "Not taking pictures" of new designs. As a member of the family, of this family business, if they see something questionable they should have every right to confront them and maybe fire. That being said, Mya should have called a meeting with everyone and spoke about what she saw. But I don't think Hope has any right to badger Mya for protecting the family business. Plus from the comments, it seems as if Hope was being disrespectful and condescending! Mya should have checked that! I might change my opinion once I watch the episode.

money123456

Postby money123456 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:42 pm

billsgal wrote:The whole thing is silly, Bill doesn't have to use an intern to find out what is happening at fc, he is an owner and gets the financial reporrs, so he already knows. Bill owns several fashion magazines so fc will be buying advertising for the fashion show and will probably give them a sample preview to entice people to attend the fashion show.

Maya went a little overboard because she still harbors resentment about bill outing her. Hope should have discussed with Maya in a separate meeting. Hope always has had hiring authority for her line because she was able to choose Quinn and Wyatt company.

The irony is hope saying Maya crosses boundaries by firing an intern but she didn't by sticking her nose in someone's marriage. Isn't it funny that hope and Brooke for family unity went to visit but family unity didn't call for not interfering in the marriage in the first place.

Yes the whole thing is Silly. No one has mentioned that Justin was married to Donna (RICKS AUNT) and they have a son TEX. Eric Forrester adopted TEX when he was married to Donna. However this is a Soap so they can write whatever. I don't see EMMA the intern telling BILL anything.

lisalisalisa

Postby lisalisalisa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:23 pm

money123456 wrote:
billsgal wrote:The whole thing is silly, Bill doesn't have to use an intern to find out what is happening at fc, he is an owner and gets the financial reporrs, so he already knows. Bill owns several fashion magazines so fc will be buying advertising for the fashion show and will probably give them a sample preview to entice people to attend the fashion show.

Maya went a little overboard because she still harbors resentment about bill outing her. Hope should have discussed with Maya in a separate meeting. Hope always has had hiring authority for her line because she was able to choose Quinn and Wyatt company.

The irony is hope saying Maya crosses boundaries by firing an intern but she didn't by sticking her nose in someone's marriage. Isn't it funny that hope and Brooke for family unity went to visit but family unity didn't call for not interfering in the marriage in the first place.

Yes the whole thing is Silly. No one has mentioned that Justin was married to Donna (RICKS AUNT) and they have a son TEX. Eric Forrester adopted TEX when he was married to Donna. However this is a Soap so they can write whatever. I don't see EMMA the intern telling BILL anything.

Marcus?

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 pm

I don’t think the focus should be on who has the power to firer an employee. How about Emma deserves to have her can fired Period. There isn’t an employee on earth who deals with products that haven’t hit the market, who doesn’t know NOT to take pictures of things, that get Lock up in a Vault. Oh please Ms. Emma didn’t know Not to take pictures, what does she think the clothes get locked up so Moths don’t eat holes in the fabric. Come on this girl is up to trouble and if she doesn’t think Security is important, then she is too dumb to work there.

Maya was the only person who used her brain, ...Go Maya...can her stupid bottom!

Oh maybe Hope will put Emma in charge of Security...LOL!!!

STAR

happens

Postby happens » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Star Steffy wrote:I don’t think the focus should be on who has the power to firer an employee. How about Emma deserves to have her can fired Period. There isn’t an employee on earth who deals with products that haven’t hit the market, who doesn’t know NOT to take pictures of things, that get Lock up in a Vault. Oh please Ms. Emma didn’t know Not to take pictures, what does she think the clothes get locked up so Moths don’t eat holes in the fabric. Come on this girl is up to trouble and if she doesn’t think Security is important, then she is too dumb to work there.

Maya was the only person who used her brain, ...Go Maya...can her stupid bottom!

Oh maybe Hope will put Emma in charge of Security...LOL!!!

STAR

Ita Star, every intern goes through orientation and receives a handbook of the rules and regulations. One security breech is one too many. She deserves to be fired. Lmbo at Hope putting Emma in charge of security.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Coco was given a second chance for something much worse and she was a Spectra.

happens

Postby happens » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:24 pm

tiga wrote:Coco was given a second chance for something much worse and she was a Spectra.

Coco didn't break the rules. She didn't know she was taking pictures of the designs. The camera was planted on her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”