No time wasted getting over Exes In BATB World

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Justmytwocents

No time wasted getting over Exes In BATB World

Postby Justmytwocents » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Geez, it took two seconds for Katie, Wyatt and Liam to move right along after dumping or be dumped in the Bold and the Beautiful world. Too funny! Nobody is even upset about their breakups!

Lady Jana

Re: No time wasted getting over Exes In BATB World

Postby Lady Jana » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Justmytwocents wrote:Geez, it took two seconds for Katie, Wyatt and Liam to move right along after dumping or be dumped in the Bold and the Beautiful world. Too funny! Nobody is even upset about their breakups!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Whizzzz. Those break-up's blew past me so fast I barely saw the tears on Katie's face, before Thorne was wiping them off her cheeks, was kissing her, and made a date for her and Will to go see the "monster trucks". Talk about ZOOM --ZOOM!

As for Wyatt, he strolled into the Bikini Bar to drown his sorrows. He had ONE gulp of his FIRST drink, when he saw Sally. She started whining BIG time about her sorrows and what the SPENCERS had done to her.Wyatt didn't even get a chance to tell Sally HIS problems, because Sally found out that Caroline acted VERY quickly and obviously canceled the credit card Thomas had given her.

I USED to like Caroline. But now I really can't stand her. What a witch!!! She wasted NO TIME canceling that card! I'm sorry, I would have thought if she had "Won" Thomas back, she should have been gracious enough to let Sally use it at least for ONE day before kicking Sally when she was down. She let Thomas pay for her ticket back to California, knowing very well that Sally had no money, thanks to her and her uncle Bill. Caroline knowing this, basically threw Sally in the street!!

Wyatt, being a gentleman, paid for Sally's drinks and dragged her back to his beach house. (I was surprised that Bill hadn't yet kicked him in the street also.) But anyway there was Wyatt grieving the loss of HIS approximately year long romance with Katie, trying to deal with a drunk and heart-broken Sally. Sally finds her gun, when it drops out of her handbag, and shoots at Wyatt. So,we can see that within a few hours of breaking up a year long, happy romance between Wyatt and Katie...TPTB hooked up each of them with replacement partners! Boy, it NEVER works that quickly in REAL life!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Justmytwocents wrote:Geez, it took two seconds for Katie, Wyatt and Liam to move right along after dumping or be dumped in the Bold and the Beautiful world. Too funny! Nobody is even upset about their breakups!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Whizzzz. Those break-up's blew past me so fast I barely saw the tears on Katie's face, before Thorne was wiping them off her cheeks, was kissing her, and made a date for her and Will to go see the "monster trucks". Talk about ZOOM --ZOOM!

As for Wyatt, he strolled into the Bikini Bar to drown his sorrows. He had ONE gulp of his FIRST drink, when he saw Sally. She started whining BIG time about her sorrows and what the SPENCERS had done to her.Wyatt didn't even get a chance to tell Sally HIS problems, because Sally found out that Caroline acted VERY quickly and obviously canceled the credit card Thomas had given her.

I USED to like Caroline. But now I really can't stand her. What a witch!!! She wasted NO TIME canceling that card! I'm sorry, I would have thought if she had "Won" Thomas back, she should have been gracious enough to let Sally use it at least for ONE day before kicking Sally when she was down. She let Thomas pay for her ticket back to California, knowing very well that Sally had no money, thanks to her and her uncle Bill. Caroline knowing this, basically threw Sally in the street!!

Wyatt, being a gentleman, paid for Sally's drinks and dragged her back to his beach house. (I was surprised that Bill hadn't yet kicked him in the street also.) But anyway there was Wyatt grieving the loss of HIS approximately year long romance with Katie, trying to deal with a drunk and heart-broken Sally. Sally finds her gun, when it drops out of her handbag, and shoots at Wyatt. So,we can see that within a few hours of breaking up a year long, happy romance between Wyatt and Katie...TPTB hooked up each of them with replacement partners! Boy, it NEVER works that quickly in REAL life!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha I agree the writers have ruined the character of Caroline for me. She is so boring and whiny. I don’t think Sally and Wyatt will last very long. Think they will break up before the summer ends.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:01 am

they will break up when Bell recasts Thomas or when he convinces PF to come back

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:37 am

tiga wrote:they will break up when Bell recasts Thomas or when he convinces PF to come back

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I realize that PF must be a wonderful person in REAL life. I saw glimpses of it in the pictures on the plane and the candid shots at the airport, when the group from B&B went to Australia to film Steffy and Liam's wedding. PF seems like a great person....plus he is talented or everyone would not be wanting him to work on different Movies and other projects.

BUT, the CHARACTER of Thomas -- is a stinker. He is a playboy, egotistical, self-centered and lets face it, has all the horrible attributes that Liam, Bill and Ridge have or has had in the past! Thomas is like Liam, they are bad apples that have fallen under their Father's trees! I am truly hoping that Liam is redeemable. I sometimes don't think he even realizes how terrible HE is. Just as I don't think Thomas fully realizes how much and how many girls HE has hurt and walked away from, like it was his RIGHT and PRIVILEDGE to use these girls and hurt them by breaking their hearts! IF they bring this guy Thomas back to REEL life, I for one hope that someone has done some serious training of Thomas. Maybe he is like when you get a puppy, and they refuse to be trained to not jump on people, refuse to be potty trained and chews on shoes, then you sometimes have to hire a special "trainer" to whip the dog into shape. Well, frankly, at this point that is what Thomas needs if they bring HIS character back to B&B. Hmm, now that I mention it about Thomas, Liam needs to be "trained" also!!! Both of these guys are not fit to be around the women, when they don't know how to treat them properly! That's what we need is a "dog/playboy" trainer for some of these guys on B&B!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:59 am

Except ..Hope...she's been whine and moan for three years and hasn't moved on.....she searched Europe high low under rocks no one treats her like Liam ..gawd she's sick..

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 am

tiga wrote:they will break up when Bell recasts Thomas or when he convinces PF to come back

and to that i say yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :!: :!: :!:

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Would love for that to happen. Personally to me Sally and Thomas had more chemistry than Liam and Sally or Wyatt and Sally. A recast is more likely I think. I know Bell said he has no current plans to recast Thomas or but I don’t believe a word Bell says in his interviews. He loves to play games with the viewers and constantly changes his mind. Just Hope we don’t have to wait 4 years to see the character of Thomas on the show again like how it was with the character of Hope.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:16 pm

I realize that PF must be a wonderful person in REAL life. I saw glimpses of it in the pictures on the plane and the candid shots at the airport, when the group from B&B went to Australia to film Steffy and Liam's wedding. PF seems like a great person....plus he is talented or everyone would not be wanting him to work on different Movies and other projects.

BUT, the CHARACTER of Thomas -- is a stinker. He is a playboy, egotistical, self-centered and lets face it, has all the horrible attributes that Liam, Bill and Ridge have or has had in the past! Thomas is like Liam, they are bad apples that have fallen under their Father's trees! I am truly hoping that Liam is redeemable. I sometimes don't think he even realizes how terrible HE is. Just as I don't think Thomas fully realizes how much and how many girls HE has hurt and walked away from, like it was his RIGHT and PRIVILEDGE to use these girls and hurt them by breaking their hearts! IF they bring this guy Thomas back to REEL life, I for one hope that someone has done some serious training of Thomas. Maybe he is like when you get a puppy, and they refuse to be trained to not jump on people, refuse to be potty trained and chews on shoes, then you sometimes have to hire a special "trainer" to whip the dog into shape. Well, frankly, at this point that is what Thomas needs if they bring HIS character back to B&B. Hmm, now that I mention it about Thomas, Liam needs to be "trained" also!!! Both of these guys are not fit to be around the women, when they don't know how to treat them properly! That's what we need is a "dog/playboy" trainer for some of these guys on B&B!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Pierson Fodé is actually a wonderful person in Real life. Last month I entered a competition he did with a film app and was one of the winners! My prize was a 45 minute Skype conversation with him but because of a misunderstanding with our different time zones we actually ended up speaking for almost two hours! It was great. Overall he really loved B&B and playing Thomas but he was always having to turn down roles because of the B&B filming schedule. Pierson and Courtney Hope (Sally) became best friends and are always hanging out even today! He wanted to continue on B&B while filming a tv show but Bell would not allow that. Bell offered him more money and screen time but ultimately Pierson chose to leave. A compromise could not be reached. Is there a way to post picture links on this board? I would love to share a screenshot from our Skype session.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:54 pm

aliyahrocks wrote:I realize that PF must be a wonderful person in REAL life. I saw glimpses of it in the pictures on the plane and the candid shots at the airport, when the group from B&B went to Australia to film Steffy and Liam's wedding. PF seems like a great person....plus he is talented or everyone would not be wanting him to work on different Movies and other projects.

BUT, the CHARACTER of Thomas -- is a stinker. He is a playboy, egotistical, self-centered and lets face it, has all the horrible attributes that Liam, Bill and Ridge have or has had in the past! Thomas is like Liam, they are bad apples that have fallen under their Father's trees! I am truly hoping that Liam is redeemable. I sometimes don't think he even realizes how terrible HE is. Just as I don't think Thomas fully realizes how much and how many girls HE has hurt and walked away from, like it was his RIGHT and PRIVILEDGE to use these girls and hurt them by breaking their hearts! IF they bring this guy Thomas back to REEL life, I for one hope that someone has done some serious training of Thomas. Maybe he is like when you get a puppy, and they refuse to be trained to not jump on people, refuse to be potty trained and chews on shoes, then you sometimes have to hire a special "trainer" to whip the dog into shape. Well, frankly, at this point that is what Thomas needs if they bring HIS character back to B&B. Hmm, now that I mention it about Thomas, Liam needs to be "trained" also!!! Both of these guys are not fit to be around the women, when they don't know how to treat them properly! That's what we need is a "dog/playboy" trainer for some of these guys on B&B!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pierson Fodé is actually a wonderful person in Real life. Last month I entered a competition he did with a film app and was one of the winners! My prize was a 45 minute Skype conversation with him but because of a misunderstanding with our different time zones we actually ended up speaking for almost two hours! It was great. Overall he really loved B&B and playing Thomas but he was always having to turn down roles because of the B&B filming schedule. Pierson and Courtney Hope (Sally) became best friends and are always hanging out even today! He wanted to continue on B&B while filming a tv show but Bell would not allow that. Bell offered him more money and screen time but ultimately Pierson chose to leave. A compromise could not be reached. Is there a way to post picture links on this board? I would love to share a screenshot from our Skype session.[/quote]
How interesting ..great fun for you...I see him more prime and movies than a soap...I like tall guys and I saw his modeling photos I mean he handsome..I liked him was sasha too bad they dumped her she was naughtie but nice...enjoy I will enjoy Sally with Wyatt, poor guy needs a decent script.i like the Wyatt..hate the Liam

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”