Hope could date Justin or carter

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Hope could date Justin or carter

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Both are single a better option for Hope....they are older and maybe they could guide her so she looses her Liam obsession...looks like wyatts with Sally ...so these two are the bachelors free or that Xander intern.......

Stubby

Re: Hope could date Justin or carter

Postby Stubby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Both are single a better option for Hope....they are older and maybe they could guide her so she looses her Liam obsession...looks like wyatts with Sally ...so these two are the bachelors free or that Xander intern.......

What did they do ? :lol: Why the harsh punishment? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Stubby wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:Both are single a better option for Hope....they are older and maybe they could guide her so she looses her Liam obsession...looks like wyatts with Sally ...so these two are the bachelors free or that Xander intern.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rumor has it that she starts seeing that new detective (forgot his name) don't know if it's true or not.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Soapsme wrote:
Stubby wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rumor has it that she starts seeing that new detective (forgot his name) don't know if it's true or not.

Poor fella, it true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 pm

oth are single a better option fe....they are older and maybe they could guide her so she looses her Liam obsession...looks like wyatts with Sally ...so these two are the bachelors free or that Xander intern.......[/quote]

What did they do ? :lol: Why the harsh punishment? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rumor has it that she starts seeing that new detective (forgot his name) don't know if it's true or not.[/quote]

Poor fella, it true. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Im with you, what did he do? Carter and Justin are way to mature for her. Let her and Emma fight for lying xander.

Takenagain

Postby Takenagain » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Noooo, not Carter he doesn't deserve that kind of fate. I have always wanted him for Steffy, it'd be hot and hotter together at last. He's the only one "untainted" in this show. He's successful, intelligent, very, VERY, easy on the eyes, and he's already friends with her. I could really see something good and positive delveloping between them if it was written right.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Takenagain wrote:Noooo, not Carter he doesn't deserve that kind of fate. I have always wanted him for Steffy, it'd be hot and hotter together at last. He's the only one "untainted" in this show. He's successful, intelligent, very, VERY, easy on the eyes, and he's already friends with her. I could really see something good and positive delveloping between them if it was written right.
I can't stand Liam but they have a baby so I Hope Liam stops his WAFFEL....I agree on Carter he has morals...so I figure Hope needs him cause I can't stand her whine..

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Hope and Detective Sanchez would be super cute.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:20 am

tiga wrote:Hope and Detective Sanchez would be super cute.
would he want to hear her whine daily? Doubt it....but he would probably give her a boink, hey maybe Hope could tie him up and keep him in the cabin until he says I do...

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

billsgal wrote:oth are single a better option fe....they are older and maybe they could guide her so she looses her Liam obsession...looks like wyatts with Sally ...so these two are the bachelors free or that Xander intern.......

What did they do ? :lol: Why the harsh punishment? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rumor has it that she starts seeing that new detective (forgot his name) don't know if it's true or not.[/quote]

Poor fella, it true. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Im with you, what did he do? Carter and Justin are way to mature for her. Let her and Emma fight for lying xander.[/quote]

Yes, Hope and Emma can fight for the liar. More Hope's speed anyway. :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”