Hope (spoiler)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Reese Rose

Hope (spoiler)

Postby Reese Rose » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:05 pm

I’m glad she told Maya off.
The look on Maya face was priceless. :lol:

dxdobson

Re: Hope (spoiler)

Postby dxdobson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:44 pm

That’s pretty jacked up by Hope. Maya was defending her.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 pm

That was nothing to tell Maya off for. Hope was the one way out of line because she is no more a Forrester than Maya........ Anyone else would have done the same thing if saw another taking pictures of the designs.

Hope to Maya..." I appreciate your concern for the Line and our Family......then try to put a spin on it, "I didn't mean it the way it sound.....Yes she did, the same ole entitled given everything Hope, maybe now they will all stop praising her nasty behavior....
The Stain of the Family, maybe she need to be reminded of that.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Ladyking wrote:That was nothing to tell Maya off for. Hope was the one way out of line because she is no more a Forrester than Maya........ Anyone else would have done the same thing if saw another taking pictures of the designs.

Hope to Maya..." I appreciate your concern for the Line and our Family......then try to put a spin on it, "I didn't mean it the way it sound.....Yes she did, the same ole entitled given everything Hope, maybe now they will all stop praising her nasty behavior....

How are Maya and Hope not part of the Forrester family? Maya is married to Rick Forrester , Hope’s brother and Hope has been part of the family since she was very young . Stephanie and Eric both considered her their grandchild. If you have to be a blood relative to be a part of the family or have a place at the company then Steffy , Ridge, and Thomas never should have worked there . None of them are biologically Forresters. They are Marones

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
Ladyking wrote:That was nothing to tell Maya off for. Hope was the one way out of line because she is no more a Forrester than Maya........ Anyone else would have done the same thing if saw another taking pictures of the designs.

How are Maya and Hope not part of the Forrester family? Maya is married to Rick Forrester , Hope’s brother and Hope has been part of the family since she was very young . Stephanie and Eric both considered her their grandchild. If you have to be a blood relative to be a part of the family or have a place at the company then Steffy , Ridge, and Thomas never should have worked there . None of them are biologically Forresters. They are Marones

They own 50 % of the company Ridge and Thomas both have contributed quite a bit over the years so has Steffy. If not for Steffy Bill would still own the company. . So if Ridge family with Taylor are Marones so is Brooke and her son RJ.

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 pm

dxdobson wrote:That’s pretty jacked up by Hope. Maya was defending her.

Does anyone remember the sweet intern that Hope thought was taking pics of the designs and fired her and ruined her life :?: :?:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:07 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

They own 50 % of the company Ridge and Thomas both have contributed quite a bit over the years so has Steffy. If not for Steffy Bill would still own the company. . So if Ridge family with Taylor are Marones so is Brooke and her son RJ.

My point was that Hope and Maya do not have to be blood related Forresters to be considered part of the family or to work there. Maya is with Rick so she is part of the family and Hope was always considered to be part of the family. I only brought up Ridge , and his children because they are not blood related but they are still part of the Forrester family, and worked at FC before they had their shares.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:44 am

Hopes there cause mommy banged the whole family plain and simple......

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:48 am

Seems all this ranting over Bill...these characters seem to forget Bill owns ten percent of the company....Hopes a paid employee not a owner..let's face it she's useless she's a joke ...oh that whine drives me nuts..

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:43 am

Lynn1216 wrote:

When Hope said that bit about family it was like she totally forgot for a moment that Maya's last name is Forrester which is something that Hope is not.

While Ridge, Steffy and Thomas do not carry the Forrester DNA they are related by blood to Stephanie Douglas Forrester who was the other half of FC . Eric is the legal father of Ridge.

Hope has never gone by the Forrester name because she was never adopted by Ridge. But you are right in saying that Hope has been treated as a member of the family. But that does not give her the right to just dismiss Maya as a family member. I would say that Maya Forrester wishes to keep an eye on a business that is her daughter's Lizzy (blood related) Forrester's legacy. Maya lived through the last time that FC line was stolen but Hope did not.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”