It only took Wyatt 2 seconds

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Dkingz1130

It only took Wyatt 2 seconds

Postby Dkingz1130 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:50 pm

To get into Sally’s pants!

Jeannie35

Re: It only took Wyatt 2 seconds

Postby Jeannie35 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Not quite, but he's working on it.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:39 pm

I know right! Sally literally just returned on Friday 6/15/18 and nw on Tuesday she is in Wyatt’s arms. The writers are making it really hard for me to root for them as a couple. At the pace their relationship is going this seems more like a crash and burn “summer romance”that won’t make it past the fall. Especially since they will be living together as they date. LOL :lol:

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:To get into Sally’s pants!

To tell the truth I have fallen so hard for Wyatt, I wonder why it's taking Sally so long. I always like Wyatt and thought he was the best male character. But something has changed the past 5 weeks. Wyatt is ALL THAT and a cup of tea. Love me some Wyatt. Watch Bell try to ruin him to prop the walking talking jackass known as Liam the Fake.

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Wyatt is a dream compared to Liam lol. Wyatt doesn't charge in thinting he knows best, that he can save the poor damsel. Wyatt allows the woman to do her thing and helps her out making her dreams come true. Yes he can be pushy when he gets an idea in his head but he falls back when asked and I like that about him.

Sally just might be the one who helps Wyatt realize that he is more than Bill's yes man, that he has the potential to do great things on his own. These two together will be something to sit up and notice.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Idiots because se their home is Bill's.

EsterMD

Postby EsterMD » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:To get into Sally’s pants!

To tell the truth I have fallen so hard for Wyatt, I wonder why it's taking Sally so long. I always like Wyatt and thought he was the best male character. But something has changed the past 5 weeks. Wyatt is ALL THAT and a cup of tea. Love me some Wyatt. Watch Bell try to ruin him to prop the walking talking jackass known as Liam the Fake.

You just described how I feel about Liam. :D :D :D
It took Hope, Steffy, Ivy & Katie long to fall for Wyatt. Did they really fall for him though??? Looks to me they only settled & easily moved on from him after they dumped him. :D :D :D

DebraM

Postby DebraM » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:15 pm

I'm really tired of Wyatt begging. He begged Hope to give them a chance. He begged Ivy. He begged Steffy, and now Brad Bell even has him begging Sally. Wyatt is a good man, and shouldn't be begging any woman to give him a chance. Sally should be the one begging him, since she's "penniless", yet Bell has her calling the shots and Wyatt begging her to stay on his sofa, after she held him at gunpoint!! Come on, Bell. Enough already.

BTW, can't take them seriously as a couple since Bell isn't, imo. He has them kissing and almost hitting the sheets this soon!

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:27 pm

DebraM wrote:I'm really tired of Wyatt begging. He begged Hope to give them a chance. He begged Ivy. He begged Steffy, and now Brad Bell even has him begging Sally. Wyatt is a good man, and shouldn't be begging any woman to give him a chance. Sally should be the one begging him, since she's "penniless", yet Bell has her calling the shots and Wyatt begging her to stay on his sofa, after she held him at gunpoint!! Come on, Bell. Enough already.

BTW, can't take them seriously as a couple since Bell isn't, imo. He has them kissing and almost hitting the sheets this soon!

Exactly! Yes thank you, I feel the exact same way. Sally literally returned on Friday 6/15/18 and is already involved with Wyatt. I can’t take them seriously there is nothing making me want to root for them as couple which is very important in a ship. Honestly I don’t believe they will still be together past September.

MsBBold

Postby MsBBold » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:57 pm

DebraM wrote:I'm really tired of Wyatt begging. He begged Hope to give them a chance. He begged Ivy. He begged Steffy, and now Brad Bell even has him begging Sally. Wyatt is a good man, and shouldn't be begging any woman to give him a chance. Sally should be the one begging him, since she's "penniless", yet Bell has her calling the shots and Wyatt begging her to stay on his sofa, after she held him at gunpoint!! Come on, Bell. Enough already.

Exactly -- I couldn't agree more.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”