Please show the actors some respect

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Soapstef

Please show the actors some respect

Postby Soapstef » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:28 pm

I know we are crazy passionate about our show & our favs but things are getting really out of hand.

Is Scott Clifton going to be hounded and yelled at in ALL CAPS until he's driven off social media?
All he's done is answer questions as honestly as he can and folks are flat out attacking him!
Annika (the human) is being called names that are just disgusting on her Instagram and Twitter.
Its one thing to go nuts on the boards, but to take it directly to them is just going way overboard.
Just had to say that one time.
I wouldn't blame Scott at all if he shut down his account.

Actor bashing is never allowed on Soaps.com. If seen please report it to the admins. We are closing this post because it is evolving into a poster bashing post, which also isn't allowed.
ADMIN

Phillygirl52

Re: Please show the actors some respect

Postby Phillygirl52 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 pm

Soapstef wrote:I know we are crazy passionate about our show & our favs but things are getting really out of hand.

Is Scott Clifton going to be hounded and yelled at in ALL CAPS until he's driven off social media?
All he's done is answer questions as honestly as he can and folks are flat out attacking him!
Annika (the human) is being called names that are just disgusting on her Instagram and Twitter.
Its one thing to go nuts on the boards, but to take it directly to them is just going way overboard.

I agree!! I think people tend to forget that these people are actors, entertainers, that when the cameras shut off they have real lives that has nothing to do with B&B, I think that if you’re that invested in a soap opera maybe it’s time to take a break. After all they’re make believe not based in reality some need to lighten up it’s , not that serious.as a matter of fact it’s not serious at all.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Soapstef wrote:I know we are crazy passionate about our show & our favs but things are getting really out of hand.

JMW received death threats when Steffy married Liam the first time. She has been called all sorts of names to her face. Hunter Tylo had the worst abuse when her child died. The names she was called and even pictures of her dead child were being posted everywhere.

Also FYI AN says her instagram is her only social media. She deletes nasty comments.

Things have always been out of hand.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am

trytryagain wrote:

JMW received death threats when Steffy married Liam the first time. She has been called all sorts of names to her face. Hunter Tylo had the worst abuse when her child died. The names she was called and even pictures of her dead child were being posted everywhere.

Also FYI AN says her instagram is her only social media. She deletes nasty comments.

That's a typo in my original post. Typing to fast and letting things autofill. I do know Annika has only Instagram.

I had no idea HT & JMW dealt with that much bs. That's truly sad.

shuby

Postby shuby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:30 am

Only know about Emma on the board but calling her out on her looks is insulting I thought the board didn't allow attacking the actors

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:41 am

shuby wrote:Only know about Emma on the board but calling her out on her looks is insulting I thought the board didn't allow attacking the actors

I think on this board we are only allowed to say positive things about the actors.

ngirl49

Postby ngirl49 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:57 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
shuby wrote:Only know about Emma on the board but calling her out on her looks is insulting I thought the board didn't allow attacking the actors

I think on this board we are only allowed to say positive things about the actors.

There has been quite a few attacks on AN (Hope) on this board. That's one reason why I stopped coming to this board and commenting. Although some the ugliness has calmed down now that the character of Steffy is happy again, I've actually seen people (on another board) wishing that AN would die. But it's almost just as bad on this board. I've commented on very few posts on this board as of late. I primarily come here for the spoilers. I've just felt really uncomfortable commenting on this board. The actor assassination is real, which is sad because this is a fictional show.

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:09 am

I have always loved movies soap operas and actors and actresses. I think that it is sad when people cannot or wil not differentiate between the actors and chaeacters they play...its sad. :roll: :roll: :roll:

jade17

Postby jade17 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:12 am

trytryagain wrote:

All true, and to add the nastiness to JMW got so bad at one point she had to ask her mom to stop reading her accounts b/c it upset her so bad.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:15 am

ngirl49 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

There has been quite a few attacks on AN (Hope) on this board. That's one reason why I stopped coming to this board and commenting. Although some the ugliness has calmed down now that the character of Steffy is happy again, I've actually seen people (on another board) wishing that AN would die. But it's almost just as bad on this board. I've commented on very few posts on this board as of late. I primarily come here for the spoilers. I've just felt really uncomfortable commenting on this board. The actor assassination is real, which is sad because this is a fictional show.

I agree with you ngirl49. I feel we as posters sometimes go too far in our character hate. I try to stick to their actions but have dumped on a character when I feel my faves are being attacked. I have never disrespected an actor/actress. That’s their job!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”