What if Thomas went back with Caroline because of Bill's blackmail?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lady Jana

Re: What if Thomas went back with Caroline because of Bill's blackmail?

Postby Lady Jana » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:49 am

happens wrote:I can actually see Bill doing that. If he lied about Caroline dying to get Thomas to go back to Caroline he'd surely blackmail Thomas and Steffy using their mother.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh YES, indeed, this sound just like something Bill would do! Bill, has gone off the deep end lately. I can see Bill doing these things....So sorry, that Bill is doing some of these things in order to gain control of different aspects of the Spencer life that Bill wants to be control of! He wants to pull all the strings in his son's lives. So sad and so typical Bill's way of doing things. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Plus, it wasn't that long ago it was indicated that Caroline could have been the one to shoot Bill, as pissed as she was at him for that fake dying story.

wonderday

Postby wonderday » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:30 pm

I know that it may be hard for some viewers to accept. Thomas used and then dumped Sally. It had nothing to do with Bill. Thomas knows nothing about his mother shooting Bill. And Bill would have no reason to tell him
The only thing that he wants is Steffy. Thomas dumping Sally would not bring him any close to getting her. So that theory really would make no sense. What it sounds like is a way for Thomas not to come out of this situation looking like a dog. Well he kind of is a dog. The whole purpose of Bell writing it this was, ( because he didn't have to) was to ruin Thomas's character. It started last year and Bell just finished this year. Sally got what she deserved. Her grandma Shirley was right. She was " flavor of the month". Sally, deep down had to know that a man like Thomas would really never be interested in her seriously, not marriage or kids. Thomas was on the rebound and trying to get back at his family. He was never going to chose Sally over Caroline, with or witnout Douglas. Bell was going to put Thomas and Caroline back together anyway. Now, it's just off screen.

wonderday

Postby wonderday » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 pm

I know that it may be hard for some viewers to accept. Thomas used and then dumped Sally. It had nothing to do with Bill. Thomas knows nothing about his mother shooting Bill. And Bill would have no reason to tell him
The only thing that he wants is Steffy. Thomas dumping Sally would not bring him any close to getting her. So that theory really would make no sense. What it sounds like is a way for Thomas not to come out of this situation looking like a dog. Well he kind of is a dog. The whole purpose of Bell writing it like this was, ( because he didn't have to) to ruin Thomas's character. It started last year and Bell just finished this year. Sally got what she deserved. Her grandma Shirley was right. She was " flavor of the month". Sally, deep down had to know that a man like Thomas would really never be interested in her seriously, not marriage or kids. Thomas was on the rebound and trying to get back at his family. He was never going to chose Sally over Caroline, with or without Douglas. Bell was going to put Thomas and Caroline back together anyway. Now, it's just off screen.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:35 pm

wonderday wrote:I know that it may be hard for some viewers to accept. Thomas used and then dumped Sally. It had nothing to do with Bill. Thomas knows nothing about his mother shooting Bill. And Bill would have no reason to tell him
The only thing that he wants is Steffy. Thomas dumping Sally would not bring him any close to getting her. So that theory really would make no sense. What it sounds like is a way for Thomas not to come out of this situation looking like a dog. Well he kind of is a dog. The whole purpose of Bell writing it this was, ( because he didn't have to) was to ruin Thomas's character. It started last year and Bell just finished this year. Sally got what she deserved. Her grandma Shirley was right. She was " flavor of the month". Sally, deep down had to know that a man like Thomas would really never be interested in her seriously, not marriage or kids. Thomas was on the rebound and trying to get back at his family. He was never going to chose Sally over Caroline, with or witnout Douglas. Bell was going to put Thomas and Caroline back together anyway. Now, it's just off screen.

I would not mind seeing Caroline and Thomas in a relationship back on screen because then we could see some drama with them.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 pm

wonderday wrote:I know that it may be hard for some viewers to accept. Thomas used and then dumped Sally. It had nothing to do with Bill. Thomas knows nothing about his mother shooting Bill. And Bill would have no reason to tell him

Your post is just the reason why Bill could be blackmailing Thomas to go back to Caroline. Bill wants Steffy. Until Sally nothing upset Steffy enough to walk out on Liam. Bringing Sally back to town needing a rescuer could bring Liam to Sally. It could also remind Steffy why she said enough was enough and left. Bill made the mistake of striking when she was vulnerable. It made her feel guilty so she went back. If Steffy didn't feel that guilt she may have moved on. Bringing Sally back to remind Steffy of her feelings that made her leave is brilliant.

But this is Bell so maybe not.

If true then I wish Wyatt wasn't brought into another Liam damsel in distress story.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Anything is possible on this show and I wouldn’t put anything past Bill

happens

Postby happens » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:47 pm

aliyahrocks wrote:
Cat Cece wrote:This gets me wondering if Bill told Thomas what Taylor did to him by shooting at him and used her to threaten Thomas to be with Caroline and break up with Sally or else his mother goes to jail. Remember Sally said she left before Thomas complete his break up speech. Thomas stays with Caroline to protect his mother.

What if Bill do the same thing to Steffy by forcing her not to marry Liam or her mom goes to jail?

If Sally and Wyatt falls in love with each other and they about to get married and Thomas comes back and try to get Sally back again?

Any thought? Please share yours!

Love this idea. It’s very clever. I think a recasted Thomas should return before Wyatt even proposes to Sally that would be more interesting. Just a thought also I think it should be revealed that Douglas actually belongs to Ridge and not Thomas but that is just me. Since a paternity test was never done anything can happen. I may be the only one who feels this way but I don’t really see a romantic spark between Sally and Wyatt. Wyatt doesn’t even care about fashion so I hope they never go into business together. Sally will then be caught in a love triangle between Wyatt and Thomas with a new face. LOL.

Wyatt cares about fashion. He was the head of the PR department for FC for years. He arranged the fashion photo shoots in Paris and in Amsterdam. Rick Eric and Ridge all said that Wyatt's PR campaign and Caroline's designs saved Hope for the Future.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
happens wrote:I can actually see Bill doing that. If he lied about Caroline dying to get Thomas to go back to Caroline he'd surely blackmail Thomas and Steffy using their mother.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh YES, indeed, this sound just like something Bill would do! Bill, has gone off the deep end lately. I can see Bill doing these things....So sorry, that Bill is doing some of these things in order to gain control of different aspects of the Spencer life that Bill wants to be control of! He wants to pull all the strings in his son's lives. So sad and so typical Bill's way of doing things. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bill would certainly do that, but Bell not that smart to think about doing that, plus that would be more actors to pay...he is cheap. Good idea though. :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”