What if Thomas went back with Caroline because of Bill's blackmail?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Cat Cece

What if Thomas went back with Caroline because of Bill's blackmail?

Postby Cat Cece » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:16 pm

This gets me wondering if Bill told Thomas what Taylor did to him by shooting at him and used her to threaten Thomas to be with Caroline and break up with Sally or else his mother goes to jail. Remember Sally said she left before Thomas complete his break up speech. Thomas stays with Caroline to protect his mother.

What if Bill do the same thing to Steffy by forcing her not to marry Liam or her mom goes to jail?

If Sally and Wyatt falls in love with each other and they about to get married and Thomas comes back and try to get Sally back again?

Any thought? Please share yours!

happens

Re: What if Thomas went back with Caroline because of Bill's blackmail?

Postby happens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pm

I can actually see Bill doing that. If he lied about Caroline dying to get Thomas to go back to Caroline he'd surely blackmail Thomas and Steffy using their mother.

wonderday

Postby wonderday » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Cat Cece wrote:This gets me wondering if Bill told Thomas what Taylor did to him by shooting at him and used her to threaten Thomas to be with Caroline and break up with Sally or else his mother goes to jail. Remember Sally said she left before Thomas complete his break up speech. Thomas stays with Caroline to protect his mother.

What if Bill do the same thing to Steffy by forcing her not to marry Liam or her mom goes to jail?

If Sally and Wyatt falls in love with each other and they about to get married and Thomas comes back and try to get Sally back again?

That's defintitely not the case. Bill has had no communication with Thomas. He has no clue what is going on. It wouldn't make any sense for Bill to say anything to Thomas. He doesn't even like him. Bill never cared if Caroline and Thomas got back together. ( that was just to make Caroline happy, more like a bonus) He used them to get the Spectra property. Thomas broke up with Sally because he still loved Caroline and wants to be with her. Sally was a rebound. Thomas won't be coming back because Bell said that he wasn't recasting him.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Cat Cece wrote:This gets me wondering if Bill told Thomas what Taylor did to him by shooting at him and used her to threaten Thomas to be with Caroline and break up with Sally or else his mother goes to jail. Remember Sally said she left before Thomas complete his break up speech. Thomas stays with Caroline to protect his mother.

Could be , it definitely helps redeem Thomas . He was a total jerk for coming back to get Sally only to dump her a few months later because he decided he could forgive Caroline.

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 am

i LOVE this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would totally make sense and make thomas less of a flake. i hope this happens :) :) :)

Cat Cece

Postby Cat Cece » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:12 am

I hope the writers will go with this because if they don't do this this will make Thomas looks like a jerk. :x

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:19 am

Cat Cece wrote:I hope the writers will go with this because if they don't do this this will make Thomas looks like a jerk. :x

yes because we are now looking at liam 2.0 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:33 am

wonderday wrote:

That's defintitely not the case. Bill has had no communication with Thomas. He has no clue what is going on. It wouldn't make any sense for Bill to say anything to Thomas. He doesn't even like him. Bill never cared if Caroline and Thomas got back together. ( that was just to make Caroline happy, more like a bonus) He used them to get the Spectra property. Thomas broke up with Sally because he still loved Caroline and wants to be with her. Sally was a rebound. Thomas won't be coming back because Bell said that he wasn't recasting him.

OT, but that is what Bell said about Hope, too. I wouldn't put anything pass Bell.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:29 am

Stubby wrote:
wonderday wrote:

OT, but that is what Bell said about Hope, too. I wouldn't put anything pass Bell.

I completely agree. I don’t trust anything Brad Bell says in his interviews. He enjoys playing games with the viewers and constantly likes to change his mind. I don’t put anything past him and honestly believe Thomas and Zende will be recasted sooner rather than later. Yes they waited a couple years to recast Hope but I don’t think this Will be the case with Thomas. Just my opinion.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:35 am

Love this idea. It’s very clever. I think a recasted Thomas should return before Wyatt even proposes to Sally that would be more interesting. Just a thought also I think it should be revealed that Douglas actually belongs to Ridge and not Thomas but that is just me. Since a paternity test was never done anything can happen. I may be the only one who feels this way but I don’t really see a romantic spark between Sally and Wyatt. Wyatt doesn’t even care about fashion so I hope they never go into business together. Sally will then be caught in a love triangle between Wyatt and Thomas with a new face. LOL.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”