B&B Spoiler Video for Tuesday

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Candace

B&B Spoiler Video for Tuesday

Postby Candace » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Fishstick

Re: B&B Spoiler Video for Tuesday

Postby Fishstick » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Looks like a bunch of filler back and forth dialogue. Organizing the sock drawer looks more exciting than this.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:21 pm

What am I missing? Last I knew Bill owned 12.5% of FC. Liam was made vice president of FC to represent Spencer Publications. So I don't understand how they could be planting a plant in their own company. What would Emma be able to do for SP?

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:41 pm

happens wrote:What am I missing? Last I knew Bill owned 12.5% of FC. Liam was made vice president of FC to represent Spencer Publications. So I don't understand how they could be planting a plant in their own company. What would Emma be able to do for SP?

I think Maya is letting her hate for Bill cloud her judgment. Bill is a ruthless businessman he’s not going to have FC lose money, that’s money out of his pocket , and Dollar Bill isn’t going to let that happen :lol:

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:55 pm

happens wrote:What am I missing? Last I knew Bill owned 12.5% of FC. Liam was made vice president of FC to represent Spencer Publications. So I don't understand how they could be planting a plant in their own company. What would Emma be able to do for SP?

Emma will be there to spy on Hope and Liam and report any inappropriate moves that Liam makes to Steffy to make her doubt Liam's commitment to her.

happens

Postby happens » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 pm

stargaze wrote:

Emma will be there to spy on Hope and Liam and report any inappropriate moves that Liam makes to Steffy to make her doubt Liam's commitment to her.

Now that I could buy but corporate espionage, no, I don't see that.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”