5 minutes to watch show today

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: 5 minutes to watch show today

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Wyatt and Sally my five rest yuck..Hope just appears I cringe..can't stand the characters

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Wyatt and Sally my five rest yuck..Hope just appears I cringe..can't stand the characters

Yup, this is going to be a long summer.

tiga

Postby tiga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
tiga wrote:Today was cringeworthy, plus looks like Wyatt is setting himself up to be another rebound
Wyatt does sex scenes hot.......I don't know why they write Liam's gods gift I think they picked the wrong bro :D jmo

i agree with that Barby but WHY does he make himself look so desperate by RUSHING into things

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:51 pm

bnb fan wrote:Took me 5 minutes to get through today's show including FF time. Only redeeming thing about today was - thorne, sally and wyatt.

Hi bnb fan! :D

the pep o rally for HFTF was a joke. <FF> HFTF is a joke...the line needs a new name

Interns + Hope = Death of Show <FF> Boring!

Ingo, good - but needs a story

Sally & Wyatt = possible potential. - Sally needs to seriously relax with firing the gun

Yes Sally and Wyatt has potential! :D

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:59 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Took me 5 minutes to get through today's show including FF time. Only redeeming thing about today was - thorne, sally and wyatt.

Hi bnb fan! :D

the pep o rally for HFTF was a joke. <FF> HFTF is a joke...the line needs a new name

Interns + Hope = Death of Show <FF> Boring!

Ingo, good - but needs a story

Sally & Wyatt = possible potential. - Sally needs to seriously relax with firing the gun

Yes Sally and Wyatt has potential! :D

Yeah, that was pleasantly surprising the chemistry there... between Wally. HFTF (Hopeless For The Fake) I have no idea - the line needs to get cancelled. And what did we fans ever do to Bell to warrant this punishment?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”