Two Possible Hope Story Lines includes Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: Two Possible Hope Story Lines includes Spoiler

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:03 pm

If she has a stalker the minute she opens her mouth she would be released if captured.....I mean she's so annoying ..hey maybe the stalker could knock her off..we needs a good murder mystery..

Chomper66

Postby Chomper66 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:02 pm

If it is someone we already know, my guess is Xander or Emma. Xander has a big secret he is hiding, so maybe he has some issues with becoming obsessed with people. Or maybe he was obsessed with her in Europe and followed her back.
Emma because she already seems a little too into Hope, and we all know how much they like to recycle storylines. Maybe Emma will be the new Ally.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Chomper66 wrote:If it is someone we already know, my guess is Xander or Emma. Xander has a big secret he is hiding, so maybe he has some issues with becoming obsessed with people. Or maybe he was obsessed with her in Europe and followed her back.
Emma because she already seems a little too into Hope, and we all know how much they like to recycle storylines. Maybe Emma will be the new Ally.

I knew that I had heard the "Hope is great" line before. You are right Ally use to worship Hope. As you say Bell does like to repeat storylines so who is going to attack Hope this time? Who will Emma have to go after?

Will Sally make fun of Hope? Will Emma feel that she has to go after Steffy for taking Liam away from Hope?

bohenecadese

Postby bohenecadese » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:01 pm

I think Hope will get tired of losing all the time and becomes a ho, but nastier than her mom because she sexes everyone, even women. :D

shuby

Postby shuby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:33 am

dxdobson wrote:I know that many don’t like Hope and wish her storyline would be go back to Italy but these are two that could be good:
Everyone keeps saying how good Hope is and she starts getting stalked. She gets threatening letters but she doesn’t tell anyone but the Detective. They work together and become close and the stalker is revealed to be....a shocker! :o

Hope is indeed pregnant. Steam is going well and Hope is thriving with HFTF. When she finds out - she and Wyatt and Sally have already become friends - which Steffy hates!
She asks Wyatt to marry her and be the father so that no one suspects Liam is the dad. They tell Sally and she agrees knowing there is nothing between Hope and Wyatt.
Meanwhile Quinn is ecstatic! But when she catches Wyatt with Sally....
:lol: :lol:

So that's how Hope and the Detective becomes close

geeezer

Postby geeezer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:52 am

SO......if Hope is pregnant, and Bill is the real daddy of Steffy's baby.....Hope is the only mother of a 'Liam Spencer' offspring....What will he do now!? ;) :( :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:18 am

geeezer wrote:SO......if Hope is pregnant, and Bill is the real daddy of Steffy's baby.....Hope is the only mother of a 'Liam Spencer' offspring....What will he do now!? ;) :( :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really don’t think Bill is the dad but t if he is - it will be a secret for a little no trouble me. And remember- Liam said he loves Steffy - not just because of Kelly.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 am

kijones68 wrote:
HonnyDiipp wrote:I read a Facebook “spoiler” that said Ridge falls for Hope! I know it’s a long shot. But we all know Ridge has been known to fall for his step daughter. Hope needs an edge to her. She’s too vanilla. They need to give her an extreme storyline. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with Liam!

That would be just as nasty if not nastier as his thing with Bridget...

indeed it would be very nasty but i think they would try anything to make bill look good a much better be :oops: :oops: however i remember what yoda said to dooku. i sense the darkside in you my padawan learner which is bill to the tee :roll: :roll: :roll:

ladyviola

Postby ladyviola » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:43 am

dxdobson wrote:I know that many don’t like Hope and wish her storyline would be go back to Italy but these are two that could be good:
Everyone keeps saying how good Hope is and she starts getting stalked. She gets threatening letters but she doesn’t tell anyone but the Detective. They work together and become close and the stalker is revealed to be....a shocker! :o

Hope is indeed pregnant. Steam is going well and Hope is thriving with HFTF. When she finds out - she and Wyatt and Sally have already become friends - which Steffy hates!
She asks Wyatt to marry her and be the father so that no one suspects Liam is the dad. They tell Sally and she agrees knowing there is nothing between Hope and Wyatt.
Meanwhile Quinn is ecstatic! But when she catches Wyatt with Sally....
:lol: :lol:

Ever since I heard Sally was coming back, I have beieved that Hope would indeed be pregnant & that her friend Wyatt would leave his girlfriend, Sally, to marry Hope so that baby Spencer would have a family without jeopardizing Leffy's family. Wyatt would feel like he has sacrificed so much to keep that little family together... plus, he will still be protective of Hope, knowing that he kept Liam from marrying Hope & being a father to her baby. With any luck, Sally will then be an obstacle for Katie & Thorne as she begins designing with Thorne...
:evil:

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:44 am

Barbyboo wrote:Please the mother Teresa Virgin Mary of soaps has wings and a big belly....dumb twit..next time pick a single guy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”