Scott Clifton (Liam) comments on Kelly paternity

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Sunny 31

Re: Scott Clifton (Liam) comments on Kelly paternity

Postby Sunny 31 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 am

Star Steffy wrote:Yes Bell can change Liam as being the father of Kelly, just like he changed Liam from being the shooter of Bill, to not being the shooter of Bill. Bell changes paternities of children a lot on the show....Caroline's Baby was really Thomas, Taylor's Baby was really Brooke's (Egg), Liam and Amber baby...was Marcus...etc. Didn't Brooke lie to Ridge that one of Eric's children (Bridget) was his (I didn't watch then)? So how Bell changes the baby's father on this show it is certain that Kelly will be Bill's for sure! :mrgreen: Oh lets not forget Stephanie had Ridge being Eric's son and he wasn't too.

Bell ALWAYS REPEATS storylines....Bill will end up being Kelly's dad for sure :!: :P :mrgreen: :P

STAR

True Bell can change results at the flick of a pen, but regarding Brooke she didn't lie about Ridge being the father to Bridget, she really thought he was the father until Old Stephanie enlightened her.

Eric and Brooke had separated and he agreed to issue a divorce to her, so she and Ridge could marry.

Bridge lived in an apartment together planning their wedding and having intercourse. Brooke was unaware Taylor was telling Eric to renege from the divorce and telling Ridge don't marry you father's wife etc.

Ridge eventually left and Brooke had been celibate after he left so she assumed the baby was his. However, Old Stephanie told her that Eric revealed to her he had slept with Brooke one night when he drove her away from a party choosing to be her designated driver bc she was drunk and spaced out on some kind of pills. He slept with her and she blacked out. And that's how she became pregnant with Bridget. They didn't call it rape back then but that's primarily what it was. Brooke hadn't a clue until she confronted Eric.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:15 am

Sunny 31 wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:Yes Bell can change Liam as being the father of Kelly, just like he changed Liam from being the shooter of Bill, to not being the shooter of Bill. Bell changes paternities of children a lot on the show....Caroline's Baby was really Thomas, Taylor's Baby was really Brooke's (Egg), Liam and Amber baby...was Marcus...etc. Didn't Brooke lie to Ridge that one of Eric's children (Bridget) was his (I didn't watch then)? So how Bell changes the baby's father on this show it is certain that Kelly will be Bill's for sure! :mrgreen: Oh lets not forget Stephanie had Ridge being Eric's son and he wasn't too.

Bell ALWAYS REPEATS storylines....Bill will end up being Kelly's dad for sure :!: :P :mrgreen: :P

STAR

True Bell can change results at the flick of a pen, but regarding Brooke she didn't lie about Ridge being the father to Bridget, she really thought he was the father until Old Stephanie enlightened her.

Eric and Brooke had separated and he agreed to issue a divorce to her, so she and Ridge could marry.

Bridge lived in an apartment together planning their wedding and having intercourse. Brooke was unaware Taylor was telling Eric to renege from the divorce and telling Ridge don't marry you father's wife etc.

Ridge eventually left and Brooke had been celibate after he left so she assumed the baby was his. However, Old Stephanie told her that Eric revealed to her he had slept with Brooke one night when he drove her away from a party choosing to be her designated driver bc she was drunk and spaced out on some kind of pills. He slept with her and she blacked out. And that's how she became pregnant with Bridget. They didn't call it rape back then but that's primarily what it was. Brooke hadn't a clue until she confronted Eric.

Oh my gosh Sunny31 thanks for the history!!!
I did not know that this happened!
I knew that Brooke didn’t purposely cheat on Eric - she thought it was over. I knew Sheila changed the paternity, but I didn’t know about the drunk sex or that Taylor had her nose in it!
No wonder I can’t stand her!
Thanks for dropping the knowledge! :D

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 am

tiga wrote:I guess Scott must be getting tired of having to talk about the possible Bill paternity speculation cos he just went on his Twitter to say:
"Mr Bell could always decide to re-write history at later date but I can tell you officially that Kelly is Liam's".

HIS comments were in response to fans querying the timing of the baby's birth ect

SC and BB confirmed that Liam was the shooter and yet we all saw how that turned out

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:45 am

dxdobson wrote:
Sunny 31 wrote:

STAR

I knew that Brooke didn’t purposely cheat on Eric - she thought it was over. I knew Sheila changed the paternity, but I didn’t know about the drunk sex or that Taylor had her nose in it!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Brooke did cheat on Eric, that's why they divorced. The following is from the character profiles.
Things were complicated when Caroline died and Brooke's feelings for Ridge refused to go away. Stephanie began pushing them together in a bid to get Eric back, but Eric refused to divorce his new wife, even after she confessed to having an affair with his son.

kandunnbaby

Postby kandunnbaby » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:56 am

I don't get the big deal about him commenting about the paternity. Scott Clifton wanted to play a father and Baby Bell is giving him that chance just like he gave him the chance to play an amnesiac, something else Clifton wanted.

The show has been on 31 years and next to Heather Tom, Clifton is the only other actor that wins emmys for Bell. I completely understand why he gives the actor what he wants.

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:08 pm

kandunnbaby wrote:I don't get the big deal about him commenting about the paternity. Scott Clifton wanted to play a father and Baby Bell is giving him that chance just like he gave him the chance to play an amnesiac, something else Clifton wanted.

The show has been on 31 years and next to Heather Tom, Clifton is the only other actor that wins emmys for Bell. I completely understand why he gives the actor what he wants.

yes but he takes it away when he feels like it too :)

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:

STAR

Sheila messed with the paternity test so everyone thought Ridge was Bridget’s Dad. I agree I see a paternity change in the future. Hopefully it’s soon because that would make for some awesome storylines .

Hi Lynn1216! :D

Thanks for the information. See I don't get why Bell didn't use Sheila the way he did in the past. I always heard how terrible she was, before I started to watch.

Have A Great Night!
STAR

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:15 pm

dxdobson wrote:
Sunny 31 wrote:

STAR

Hi Sunny 31! :D

Welcome to the message board and thank you for the history on the show...interesting.

Have A Great Night!
STAR

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:55 pm

He has now further stated that Bell told him he has no plans on making Bill the dad

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 am

Barbyboo wrote:Baby dodged a bullet .....monster evil males don't deserve children...

well said :!: :!: :!: :!:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”