The Arkansas Gazette spoilers

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
stargaze

Re: The Arkansas Gazette spoilers

Postby stargaze » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I think the moderators do the screening ...I don't see much angst on the boards used to be but not much....different opinions are great that's what makes the board go round...maybe if you got a warning you could ask moderaters to explain so you understand, we all get them then are careful...just keep posting but why not ask moderaters to explain they are helpful...i don't think regular posters report because they probably all get warnings and be careful not to make same mistakes...you will catch on..we need nice people and different opinions ...

The first time that I got a slap on the wrist, I basically apologized although I could not quite understand what I said that was offensive and I could not see the offending post. The second time I did ask the moderator how I could have better worded my statement. I just never thought about how " Everyone seems to almost forget that". I had no idea what I must have been ranting about but I was told that I was baiting a group and that it is better to say "I remember" rather than "you forget". I do still have to learn how to say "we will just have to agree to disagree" during a debate over some point.

I have never thought of reporting anyone to the moderators.

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:48 pm

sj-granny wrote:
tiga wrote:Hope is having a hard time accepting that Liam asked Steffy to marry him again.

Ridge tries to again convince Brooke and Hope that that the STEAM reconciliation is what is best for the whole family.

I can't understand why Hope is having a hard time accepting it after all Liam has married Steffy 3 times Hope 0 times. Plus Hope knows Liam was on his way back to Steffy when the lie was told.

its all very messy thanks to Liam

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:53 am

are these spoilers a joke? so liam shouldn't try to get back the current life he was living but she's been trying to get back the life she wanted for almost over a decade, is this girl sane?

Liam never wanted to leave his family, he always ranted that his father was trying to take his wife and daughter, what part is she missing?

Liam had signed annulment papers from his wife, he didn't know what to do with them, if bill hadn't tricked wyatt, the annulment papers wouldn't have been signed or filed, how hard can it be to see what is right in front of you?

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:47 pm

billsgal wrote:
sj-granny wrote:
tiga wrote:Hope is having a hard time accepting that Liam asked Steffy to marry him again.

Ridge tries to again convince Brooke and Hope that that the STEAM reconciliation is what is best for the whole family.

I can't understand why Hope is having a hard time accepting it after all Liam has married Steffy 3 times Hope 0 times. Plus Hope knows Liam was on his way back to Steffy when the lie was told.

Those 3day engagements are hard to get over, pregnant wives are just supposed to get over annulment papers tout suite, evidently.

That the Logan way of thinking as long as it not them. because to them they are all that matters

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I think the moderators do the screening ...I don't see much angst on the boards used to be but not much....different opinions are great that's what makes the board go round...maybe if you got a warning you could ask moderaters to explain so you understand, we all get them then are careful...just keep posting but why not ask moderaters to explain they are helpful...i don't think regular posters report because they probably all get warnings and be careful not to make same mistakes...you will catch on..we need nice people and different opinions ...

Great post! Haha yeah we all have gotten reported at some point.. live and learn as the saying goes... Happy Posting :D

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Eightsandnines wrote:

Great post! Haha yeah we all have gotten reported at some point.. live and learn as the saying goes... Happy Posting :D

Live and learn is about it... :D no one wants the dread warning e mail...

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
Eightsandnines wrote:

Live and learn is about it... :D no one wants the dread warning e mail...

You are 100 % correct :cry: xoxo!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”