Gawd Hope give it up

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Stubby

Re: Gawd Hope give it up

Postby Stubby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:46 pm

bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:I want there to be a fallout to where Liam once again disappoints Steffy, lets her down and knee jerk reaction runs to hope yet again; at that point Steffy finally sees Bill, starts to open up to her feelings for him.

When Steffy and Bill are on FIRE - I want for Liam to be so jealous, miserable, and miss Steffy - Liam deserves to be on the sidelines watching how his Father treats his ex-wife and how happy they are - the passion and how they are both good for one another and for Liam to realize that he wants to fight for Steffy (eventually - after a very long time of suffering with hopeless since that's who he wants to be with).

Maybe. I was thinking about this earlier. If and it's a big if Steffy and Bill do get together, it won't be all for love on Bill's side. Steffy, has FC stocks and right now it seems that is all he is after. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so. Another thing, I hope this move on Bill's part does open Steffy's eyes.

Oh, wait - what did I miss? Did he bring up FC stocks recently?

No no, no. I'm just assuming at this point. I know from the past he was trying to obtain FC stocks.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Stubby wrote:

Maybe. I was thinking about this earlier. If and it's a big if Steffy and Bill do get together, it won't be all for love on Bill's side. Steffy, has FC stocks and right now it seems that is all he is after. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so. Another thing, I hope this move on Bill's part does open Steffy's eyes.

Oh, wait - what did I miss? Did he bring up FC stocks recently?[/quote]

No no, no. I'm just assuming at this point. I know from the past he was trying to obtain FC stocks.[/quote]

Oh, you think he's interested in the FC stocks still? I mean, yes - of course he wouldn't object getting his hands on them, but I don't think his focus is there, he genuinely seems into Steffy. He's been acting all gaga weird around her since like Sept/Oct of 2017. At this point, Steffy and Liam need to end so that STILL can get it's momentum. I think this is for real. No hidden motive.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:07 am

bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:

Oh, wait - what did I miss? Did he bring up FC stocks recently?

No no, no. I'm just assuming at this point. I know from the past he was trying to obtain FC stocks.[/quote]

Oh, you think he's interested in the FC stocks still? I mean, yes - of course he wouldn't object getting his hands on them, but I don't think his focus is there, he genuinely seems into Steffy. He's been acting all gaga weird around her since like Sept/Oct of 2017. At this point, Steffy and Liam need to end so that STILL can get it's momentum. I think this is for real. No hidden motive.[/quote]

I would love nothing more than for Steffy and Kelly to move on from Liam. In my orbit, Liam would have become a who after the first divorce. I really hope something happens to where Steffy finally changes her mind and says no to the proposal. Since I didn't see the first go around and Bill's behavior these past months, I hope they can get together, without the drama of Bill being Kelly's daddy.

happens

Postby happens » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:25 am

Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:I want there to be a fallout to where Liam once again disappoints Steffy, lets her down and knee jerk reaction runs to hope yet again; at that point Steffy finally sees Bill, starts to open up to her feelings for him.

When Steffy and Bill are on FIRE - I want for Liam to be so jealous, miserable, and miss Steffy - Liam deserves to be on the sidelines watching how his Father treats his ex-wife and how happy they are - the passion and how they are both good for one another and for Liam to realize that he wants to fight for Steffy (eventually - after a very long time of suffering with hopeless since that's who he wants to be with).

You might be right but I don't think so. Not long ago Bill was willing to give Brooke his 12.5% percent as a wedding gift knowing Brooke was going to give them to Ridge. I don't think Bill's stocks have been mentioned since. I believe Bill is written to be truly in love with Steffy and he believes he's the best man for her and Kelly. Bill being ruthless will stop at nothing to get what he wants and I think what he wants is Steffy, not her stocks. Hope and Steffy are both hopelessly in love with the caped crusader or so it seems right now. Not sure what Bill's next step will be or if he'll respect the marriage should it happen.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:31 pm

happens wrote:
Stubby wrote:

You might be right but I don't think so. Not long ago Bill was willing to give Brooke his 12.5% percent as a wedding gift knowing Brooke was going to give them to Ridge. I don't think Bill's stocks have been mentioned since. I believe Bill is written to be truly in love with Steffy and he believes he's the best man for her and Kelly. Bill being ruthless will stop at nothing to get what he wants and I think what he wants is Steffy, not her stocks. Hope and Steffy are both hopelessly in love with the caped crusader or so it seems right now. Not sure what Bill's next step will be or if he'll respect the marriage should it happen.

Well, it's time for drastic measures. Steffy needs to knock herself out a couple times, just don't forget Kelly. Maybe that way, she'll start to remember bits and pieces of what she and Bill shared years ago.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”