Gawd Hope give it up

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Gawd Hope give it up

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Whine pouts are boring......he went back to his family....move on hopefully to a single guy not expecting a kid....your dumb as a rock..shape up or ship out I prefer the latter.....

billsgal

Re: Gawd Hope give it up

Postby billsgal » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:33 pm

naw, steffy should tell liam she isn't stuck in the gondola or the past, so she and kelly are excited about their future with him only coparenting as planned.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Hope weeping and mom egging her on is kinda boreing give Hope Xander t

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:01 pm

I hope that Hope is successful in getting Liam back as I want Steffy free of Liam for good

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:00 am

I want there to be a fallout to where Liam once again disappoints Steffy, lets her down and knee jerk reaction runs to hope yet again; at that point Steffy finally sees Bill, starts to open up to her feelings for him.

When Steffy and Bill are on FIRE - I want for Liam to be so jealous, miserable, and miss Steffy - Liam deserves to be on the sidelines watching how his Father treats his ex-wife and how happy they are - the passion and how they are both good for one another and for Liam to realize that he wants to fight for Steffy (eventually - after a very long time of suffering with hopeless since that's who he wants to be with).

iknow1970

Postby iknow1970 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:39 pm

I agree. She is as dumb as a rock... don't like watching her...and they dress her funny too...get over it Hope(less) and let Liam be with his family..

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:42 pm

iknow1970 wrote:I agree. She is as dumb as a rock... don't like watching her...and they dress her funny too...get over it Hope(less) and let Liam be with his family..

Yes I find Hope grating and so fake. I agree about how they dress her, that thing around her neck I think Friday looked like a bandage? Awful

breadlady

Postby breadlady » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Valentine14 wrote:
iknow1970 wrote:I agree. She is as dumb as a rock... don't like watching her...and they dress her funny too...get over it Hope(less) and let Liam be with his family..

Yes I find Hope grating and so fake. I agree about how they dress her, that thing around her neck I think Friday looked like a bandage? Awful

What is she hiding on her neck,, a scar or what? There are much better ways to hide things on your neck then that dumb string , with no color , hanging there like a rope,, It looks ridiculous!

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:16 pm

bnb fan wrote:I want there to be a fallout to where Liam once again disappoints Steffy, lets her down and knee jerk reaction runs to hope yet again; at that point Steffy finally sees Bill, starts to open up to her feelings for him.

When Steffy and Bill are on FIRE - I want for Liam to be so jealous, miserable, and miss Steffy - Liam deserves to be on the sidelines watching how his Father treats his ex-wife and how happy they are - the passion and how they are both good for one another and for Liam to realize that he wants to fight for Steffy (eventually - after a very long time of suffering with hopeless since that's who he wants to be with).

Maybe. I was thinking about this earlier. If and it's a big if Steffy and Bill do get together, it won't be all for love on Bill's side. Steffy, has FC stocks and right now it seems that is all he is after. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so. Another thing, I hope this move on Bill's part does open Steffy's eyes.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:I want there to be a fallout to where Liam once again disappoints Steffy, lets her down and knee jerk reaction runs to hope yet again; at that point Steffy finally sees Bill, starts to open up to her feelings for him.

Maybe. I was thinking about this earlier. If and it's a big if Steffy and Bill do get together, it won't be all for love on Bill's side. Steffy, has FC stocks and right now it seems that is all he is after. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so. Another thing, I hope this move on Bill's part does open Steffy's eyes.

Oh, wait - what did I miss? Did he bring up FC stocks recently?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”