Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 50656
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:40 pm

T dog wrote:
candycpw wrote:Spoiler for this week. (Arkansas Gazette)
Hope struggles to accept the news that Liam asked Steffy to marry him again. Ridge assures her that this reconciliation is what is best for the whole family.


What do you mean "at it again?" It doesn't say she does anything. Everybody should be questioning it. Steffy and Liam won't last. I don't want Hope with Liam but she doesn't have to more on right away.

Three years she's been mooning over him she's nuts...then to hire him back so she can rub against him tell him she loves him I bet she's obsessed nuts

User avatar
bdiz
Posts: 646
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby bdiz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:53 am

billsboy wrote:Hope is entitled to HER feelings...and if she needs time to move on its her call. Ridge needs to butt out where it concerns Hope. Ridge should be questioning why his daughter should want to marry a man with whom he has to convince since the 1st marriage in 2011 to stay with her...He needs wonder himself why Liam cannot commit to either Steffy or Hope for long periods of time and his true intentions. :roll: :roll: :roll:



I absolutely agree. What normal parent would want their daughter with this waffler!!

User avatar
Lady Jana
Posts: 3747
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby Lady Jana » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:56 pm

LancyPassion wrote:Everybody should struggle with the fact that this idiot asked Hope and Steffy to marry him weeks apart from each other. It is insane and a joke.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was insane that Hope pushed Liam into asking her to marry him when all he was doing was "ranting and raving about what Steffy had 'allegedly' done"! HE did not bring up MARRIAGE -- Hope did that! Then when he said "that he GUESSED maybe he was doing that", asking her to marry him, BUT he didn't have a ring for her. Hope said wait a minute! She then rushed into the main house and up to her room to get her engagement ring from 4 years ago! SOOOOOO, WHO technically asked WHO to marry them?????? BUT -- I will agree 100% that after Hope gave him nookie, he was definitely on board with being engaged and rushing the marriage through in one week!!!

As for Liam asking Steffy to marry him, well I agree that it is definitely too soon!! He should wait until he has definitely settled in his own heart, as to WHY, he wants to marry Steffy?? Is he marrying Steffy because HE truly LOVES Steffy, by herself, aside from his love of Kelly?? Does Liam feel that Steffy and Kelly are a complete package? Does he feel he will lose certain benefits to Kelly if not married to Steffy?

I want to KNOW if he isn't going to "waffle" like he usually does when Bill throws him another manipulation!! How about when Bill shows him a "doctored" Paternity document stating that baby Kelly is his daughter? Is Liam going to do his usual???? Pout, then call Steffy a dirty liar and then he will walk out on Steffy -- AGAIN?? Leaving Steffy to deal with trying to and fix Bill's lies by herself????? While Liam goes and smuzzles up to Hope -- AGAIN???? Trying to talk Hope into marrying him --- AGAIN???? Liam needs to think about these things LONG AND HARD...before hurting Hope, Steffy and Kelly --- AGAIN!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Lynn1216
Posts: 2202
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:13 pm

billsboy wrote:Hope is entitled to HER feelings...and if she needs time to move on its her call. Ridge needs to butt out where it concerns Hope. Ridge should be questioning why his daughter should want to marry a man with whom he has to convince since the 1st marriage in 2011 to stay with her...He needs wonder himself why Liam cannot commit to either Steffy or Hope for long periods of time and his true intentions. :roll: :roll: :roll:


Couldn’t agree more! As long as Hope is not trying to break up Steffy and Liam I say let her be. She will move on when she can and if she can’t she is only hurting herself so it’s nobody’s business but hers.

User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5812
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby billsgal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:38 am

Lady Jana wrote:
LancyPassion wrote:Everybody should struggle with the fact that this idiot asked Hope and Steffy to marry him weeks apart from each other. It is insane and a joke.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was insane that Hope pushed Liam into asking her to marry him when all he was doing was "ranting and raving about what Steffy had 'allegedly' done"! HE did not bring up MARRIAGE -- Hope did that! Then when he said "that he GUESSED maybe he was doing that", asking her to marry him, BUT he didn't have a ring for her. Hope said wait a minute! She then rushed into the main house and up to her room to get her engagement ring from 4 years ago! SOOOOOO, WHO technically asked WHO to marry them?????? BUT -- I will agree 100% that after Hope gave him nookie, he was definitely on board with being engaged and rushing the marriage through in one week!!!

As for Liam asking Steffy to marry him, well I agree that it is definitely too soon!! He should wait until he has definitely settled in his own heart, as to WHY, he wants to marry Steffy?? Is he marrying Steffy because HE truly LOVES Steffy, by herself, aside from his love of Kelly?? Does Liam feel that Steffy and Kelly are a complete package? Does he feel he will lose certain benefits to Kelly if not married to Steffy?

I want to KNOW if he isn't going to "waffle" like he usually does when Bill throws him another manipulation!! How about when Bill shows him a "doctored" Paternity document stating that baby Kelly is his daughter? Is Liam going to do his usual???? Pout, then call Steffy a dirty liar and then he will walk out on Steffy -- AGAIN?? Leaving Steffy to deal with trying to and fix Bill's lies by herself????? While Liam goes and smuzzles up to Hope -- AGAIN???? Trying to talk Hope into marrying him --- AGAIN???? Liam needs to think about these things LONG AND HARD...before hurting Hope, Steffy and Kelly --- AGAIN!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:



ITA. However, what everyone is leaving out of their thoughts is liam never wanted to end his marriage, the lie is the only reason he did. Liam ranted about annulment papers but once they were signed, he said he didn't know what happens next or what to do, he was surprised that steffy signed them, he couldn't keep whining about her holding him hostage. Bill realized this and knew he had to tick it up a notch to get liam to sign annulment papers, hopes pleas for liam to sign annulment papers, file them, and start with her where having no effect. Liam always knows what he wants he just doesn't verbalize it but when what he wants is available he moves directly to it.

User avatar
dew drops
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 am

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby dew drops » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:36 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
LancyPassion wrote:Everybody should struggle with the fact that this idiot asked Hope and Steffy to marry him weeks apart from each other. It is insane and a joke.


:lol: :lol: right! Not to mention he gives them both almost the same ridiculous proposal , and didn’t even buy new rings . He is such a winner ..... Steffy is just oh so lucky :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
strangeland
Posts: 6201
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby strangeland » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 am

It would be troubling if it wasn't a pattern for Liam. Liam was engaged to Hope and Steffy on the same day back before Steffy/Liam Aspen wedding. He jumps between those two within minutes. This isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. He'll keep doing it as long as those girls let him.

I don't really think it's fair to keep blaming Hope and Steffy. Liam is the problem. If he were truly in love with anyone other than himself his head would not be so easily turned.

Ladybug726
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby Ladybug726 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 am

strangeland wrote:It would be troubling if it wasn't a pattern for Liam. Liam was engaged to Hope and Steffy on the same day back before Steffy/Liam Aspen wedding. He jumps between those two within minutes. This isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. He'll keep doing it as long as those girls let him.

I don't really think it's fair to keep blaming Hope and Steffy. Liam is the problem. If he were truly in love with anyone other than himself his head would not be so easily turned.

Steffy and Hope are the problem too, you said it yourself they let him get away with it. I stopped watching the show cause it became the "Everybody Loves Liam Show". No one is ever aloud to get over him. Until the writers allow these women to become smarter and believe that they can do better than Liam there stuck. I just don't get it what's so great about Liam, what does Hope and Steffy see in him that they don't see in someone else.

User avatar
strangeland
Posts: 6201
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby strangeland » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Ladybug726 wrote:
strangeland wrote:It would be troubling if it wasn't a pattern for Liam. Liam was engaged to Hope and Steffy on the same day back before Steffy/Liam Aspen wedding. He jumps between those two within minutes. This isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. He'll keep doing it as long as those girls let him.

I don't really think it's fair to keep blaming Hope and Steffy. Liam is the problem. If he were truly in love with anyone other than himself his head would not be so easily turned.

Steffy and Hope are the problem too, you said it yourself they let him get away with it. I stopped watching the show cause it became the "Everybody Loves Liam Show". No one is ever aloud to get over him. Until the writers allow these women to become smarter and believe that they can do better than Liam there stuck. I just don't get it what's so great about Liam, what does Hope and Steffy see in him that they don't see in someone else.



The writer Bell has a very low opinion of women which is why there is no longer a strong female character on the show. He makes them loose and weak. It won't change as long as he is the head honcho.

User avatar
dxdobson
Posts: 5215
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: Hope's At It Again! Spoiler

Postby dxdobson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Looking at the scene for tomorrow I see nothing wrong with Hope talking to her mother.
And I think Ridge asks Hope to come to the wedding just like he asked her to toast to Steam when they first married.
Hell no! I don’t blame Hope!
Why should she want to go to their wedding?
That’s over the top!
When Steffy went to the wedding in Italy it was because Bill had a sneaky plan and told her to come.
Hope - don’t go. You will look like a fool.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dew drops, hotspice58 and 1 guest

Back to Top