Just some Thoughts...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dxdobson

Just some Thoughts...

Postby dxdobson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:03 am

Liam coming over to check on Hope - “I really care for Hope.” - Don’t Liam. She doesn’t need your care or pity. Save all those emotions for your family. She doesn’t need the mixed signals.

Steffy’s comments about Sally. “Did you really think she and Thomas were a good match?” Steffy - you still haven’t learned! Bill (with help by by yours and Liam’s silence), destroyed a good relationship. Your brother was happy. I really am rooting for Sally now which I wasn’t before.

Hope bringing the gift looking for closure. Hope what you did was great. Closure. Boom keep the door shut!
Now ignore 2/4 of the Spencer tribe - Bill and Liam. They mean nothing positive for you in your life. Bill doesn’t like you because you are a do gooder and Liam uses you because you are a do gooder. Actually only be friends with Wyatt because anything more puts you in the Spencer orbit.
The only Spencer you should deal with is Will when he is with Katie.

Brooke and Ridge - stay out of your kids’business and boost FC with fashion power. Love your cute sexy adult joking. Keep it like that.

Taylor - get some help then if you want a Forrester - go after Eric so Quinn can kick your butt.

bnb fan

Re: Just some Thoughts...

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Look like per spoilers that Hope wants Liam back at work.... :roll: so predictable - says one thing and does another - nothing hope says is of value. She all about "show" - case and point the entire meaning behind HFTF is a joke - she's gone against everything the line stands for.... Hope's such a joke.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:28 pm

dxdobson wrote:Liam coming over to check on Hope - “I really care for Hope.” - Don’t Liam. She doesn’t need your care or pity. Save all those emotions for your family. She doesn’t need the mixed signals.

Steffy’s comments about Sally. “Did you really think she and Thomas were a good match?” Steffy - you still haven’t learned! Bill (with help by by yours and Liam’s silence), destroyed a good relationship. Your brother was happy. I really am rooting for Sally now which I wasn’t before.

Hope bringing the gift looking for closure. Hope what you did was great. Closure. Boom keep the door shut!
Now ignore 2/4 of the Spencer tribe - Bill and Liam. They mean nothing positive for you in your life. Bill doesn’t like you because you are a do gooder and Liam uses you because you are a do gooder. Actually only be friends with Wyatt because anything more puts you in the Spencer orbit.

Brooke and Ridge - stay out of your kids’business and boost FC with fashion power. Love your cute sexy adult joking. Keep it like that.

Taylor - get some help then if you want a Forrester - go after Eric so Quinn can kick your butt.

Great post , I am rooting for Sally too. I couldn’t believe the way Steffy and Liam were talking about Sally and didn’t even acknowledge the fact that they played a huge role in that mess. I find these two together insufferable. I would love for the writers to shake things up and make Kelly Bill’s and put STILL together , but since they won’t I hope they do a quick STEAM wedding and then backburner them.

I actually found myself rooting for Hope when she dumped Liam and fired him, but according to spoilers it seems like she is going back on that progress she made . I get characters changing over time , but changing that much within a week is just sloppy inconsistent writing .

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:51 pm

bnb fan wrote:Look like per spoilers that Hope wants Liam back at work.... :roll: so predictable - says one thing and does another - nothing hope says is of value. She all about "show" - case and point the entire meaning behind HFTF is a joke - she's gone against everything the line stands for.... Hope's such a joke.

I agree I knew the second it came out of her mouth that she was full of crap. Hope going to Steffy home was just to show Liam how much she will be missing him and what she is willing to give up. But in truth it was just for show she not willing to give up anything. HFTF should be called something else.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
dxdobson wrote:Liam coming over to check on Hope - “I really care for Hope.” - Don’t Liam. She doesn’t need your care or pity. Save all those emotions for your family. She doesn’t need the mixed signals.

Great post , I am rooting for Sally too. I couldn’t believe the way Steffy and Liam were talking about Sally and didn’t even acknowledge the fact that they played a huge role in that mess. I find these two together insufferable. I would love for the writers to shake things up and make Kelly Bill’s and put STILL together , but since they won’t I hope they do a quick STEAM wedding and then backburner them.

I actually found myself rooting for Hope when she dumped Liam and fired him, but according to spoilers it seems like she is going back on that progress she made . I get characters changing over time , but changing that much within a week is just sloppy inconsistent writing .

I don't think Steffy owes Sally ANYTHING. Sally went after Steffy from every direction, for no reason. Bill offered Sally a compromise. For Sally it was all or nothing about something that was not hers to begin with. If Sally is down and out she needs to look at herself. If anyone owed Sally anything it would have been CJ. He does not feel she is owed anything. So why should the woman, SHE made her enemy care about Sally. The world just don't owe Sally.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

I don't think Steffy owes Sally ANYTHING. Sally went after Steffy from every direction, for no reason. Bill offered Sally a compromise. For Sally it was all or nothing about something that was not hers to begin with. If Sally is down and out she needs to look at herself. If anyone owed Sally anything it would have been CJ. He does not feel she is owed anything. So why should the woman, SHE made her enemy care about Sally. The world just don't owe Sally.

Steffy has this air and superiour attitude which does not make a sympathetic person either.
Remember when Stephanie had no money at some point? Don't be surprised something similar may happen to Steffy also. The big difference is that Sally can deal with being poor, but not so sure about Steffy. It's very easy to attack Sally when one really does not understand her very well. Eventually i would pick Sally over Steffy any day. At least she can learn to improve. Steffy can only fall down.

xena69

Postby xena69 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:55 pm

I agree that steffy doesn't owe sally anything but she sure as heck owed her brother the truth. Having someone interfere in your relationship sucks. Steffy didn't like it when hers was messed with right? If thomas had known about bills lie regarding steffy and didn't tell her don't you think she would be hurt?

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:57 pm

sj-granny wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Look like per spoilers that Hope wants Liam back at work.... :roll: so predictable - says one thing and does another - nothing hope says is of value. She all about "show" - case and point the entire meaning behind HFTF is a joke - she's gone against everything the line stands for.... Hope's such a joke.

I agree I knew the second it came out of her mouth that she was full of crap. Hope going to Steffy home was just to show Liam how much she will be missing him and what she is willing to give up. But in truth it was just for show she not willing to give up anything. HFTF should be called something else.

Like, "Hope, wouldn't want to be her"/ "Hope anything but" / Hope to be Fake / Looks Can BE Deceiving / 2 Faced / false sense of morality/ Underneath doesn't match the Outside/ Trying Too Hard / Hope Feverishly Trying But Still Fake

Yup, hope going to Steffy's as I've been saying was so totally pathetic and out of line; she's weak and insecure. Steffy didn't go to liam's cabin until the day he didn't marry hope. Steffy's not in Liam's face. Hope bringing Kelly a gift was so insulting - what is the gift for Kelly equivalent to "lunch" now?

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:04 pm

as soon as steffy feels secure she will come out with her claws again - i bet everything she starts interferring in wyatt's love life next

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Taylor - get some help then if you want a Forrester - go after Eric so Quinn can kick your butt.[/quote]

I actually found myself rooting for Hope when she dumped Liam and fired him, but according to spoilers it seems like she is going back on that progress she made . I get characters changing over time , but changing thatmuch within a week is just sloppy inconsistent writing .

I don't think Steffy owes Sally ANYTHING. Sally went after Steffy from every direction, for no reason. Bill offered Sally a compromise. For Sally it was all or nothing about something that was not hers to begin with. If Sally is down and out she needs to look at herself. If anyone owed Sally anything it would have been CJ. He does not feel she is owed anything. So why should the woman, SHE made her enemy care about Sally. The world just don't owe Sally.[/quote][/quote]

Steffy has this air and superiour attitude which does not make a sympathetic person either.
Remember when Stephanie had no money at some point? Don't be surprised something similar may happen to Steffy also. The big difference is that Sally can deal with being poor, but not so sure about Steffy. It's very easy to attack Sally when one really does not understand her very well. Eventually i would pick Sally over Steffy any day. At least she can learn to improve. Steffy can only fall down.

If this is Sally dealing, holding a woe is me pity party everytime she appears on screen. OK. I actually don't hate Sally, and will sometimes root for her also. However Steffy owes Sally nada. At some point I am sure Steffy will hit bottom too, that's soap. But Steffy's character will ALWAYS return to the top, that's soap too.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”