Why does Ridge wants his kids to be associated with a Spencer?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Dkingz1130

Why does Ridge wants his kids to be associated with a Spencer?

Postby Dkingz1130 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:51 am

He hates Bills guts!!!!!!!

LoganH8tr

Re: Why does Ridge wants his kids to be associated with a Spencer?

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:40 am

I suppose because he doesn't blame Caroline and Liam for the horrible actions of Bill.

Liam is despicable too....but a different despicable than Bill.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:54 pm

ridge is with the woman he wants and his kids aren't too crazy about her so why shouldn't he be all right with whomever they choose to love. a big part is ridge has always been a big supporter of kids being with parents or kids having 2 parents in the home whether biological or not. Ridge was with brooke for years as he coparented all of her kids until he started having his own.

I never thought Thomas was in love with sally, he had more of a good relationship with sasha building than sally. Thomas seemed to enjoy sally because she was aggravating steffy more than anything and found it funny, that's really not something to build a relationship.

The biggest irony is everyone hates bill and his methods but they have ended up where he said it was best for them.

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Ridge is plain STUPID. I would not want any of my children step ones grandchildren included around or near the Spencers. Ridge always has been and always will be stupid. Eric has no class and sense than he has and Eric has done stupid things but i give him credit he does try to maintain a level of sanity. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”