Steffy should tell Liam if Bill threatens

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Steffy should tell Liam if Bill threatens

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:47 pm

No more secrets....if she doesn't tell she Liam the reunite is doomed.....lets see what she does ...i hope shes honest...taylor should confess..plead insanity..

dxdobson

Re: Steffy should tell Liam if Bill threatens

Postby dxdobson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:16 am

Yes she should. And I am sure she will. If she doesn’t then everything she has been saying to Liam is a lie. She ya putting her mother over her family.
I am sure she will tell Luam though. Really there is no secret. Liam knows and Nill has done many illegal things that people can go to the police for. Steffy knows Bill tried to kill Amber.

geeawelch

Postby geeawelch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:57 am

Liam knows Taylor shot his dad..

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:15 pm

But he doesnt know that Bill is blackmailing steffy

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:38 pm

tiga wrote:But he doesnt know that Bill is blackmailing steffy

Oh about sending Taylor to jail...right. Yeah at this point, why would Steffy hide anything from Liam?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Taylor should confes..it's attempted murder in California what would she get seven days :D :D

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:48 am

bnb fan wrote:

Oh about sending Taylor to jail...right. Yeah at this point, why would Steffy hide anything from Liam?

yes correct. so she is still keeping secrets

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:00 am

tiga wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

yes correct. so she is still keeping secrets

Well, as of now, she isn't because Bill hasn't blackmailed her....yet - she pretty much hasn't gone against his prior blackmail - but if he does threaten her again.... yeah either she tells Liam or steam is doomed. Liam hasn't told Steffy about sleeping with hope has he? That's not going to bode well either (married or not)

It's crazy though that the Taylor blackmail is holding this much weight....even now, but I guess makes sense - Taylor's still guilty without consequences. So lame they made her crazy - at least if she wasn't bongo about it and just told Bill she felt he deserved it - I would have appreciated that so much more - but now we have her looking unstable again ... So psych ward for the psychiatrist? I use to like Taylor - but now I feel bad for Steffy for having her as a mom....and Taylor kinda annoys me now - total bummer, was a huge taylor fan back in the day.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:53 am

But he doesnt know that Bill is blackmailing steffy[/quote]

Oh about sending Taylor to jail...right. Yeah at this point, why would Steffy hide anything from Liam?[/quote]
yes correct. so she is still keeping secrets[/quote]

Well, as of now, she isn't because Bill hasn't blackmailed her....yet - she pretty much hasn't gone against his prior blackmail - but if he does threaten her again.... yeah either she tells Liam or steam is doomed. Liam hasn't told Steffy about sleeping with hope has he? That's not going to bode well either (married or not)

It's crazy though that the Taylor blackmail is holding this much weight....even now, but I guess makes sense - Taylor's still guilty without consequences. So lame they made her crazy - at least if she wasn't bongo about it and just told Bill she felt he deserved it - I would have appreciated that so much more - but now we have her looking unstable again ... So psych ward for the psychiatrist? I use to like Taylor - but now I feel bad for Steffy for having her as a mom....and Taylor kinda annoys me now - total bummer, was a huge taylor fan back in the day.[/quote]

You aren't laughing your but off that Taylor is supposed to be crazy but she was ready to go to war to protect her daughter at all costs. Yet, brooje is supposed to be sane and she's whining and crying because her dsughter failed once again to break up a marriage, this is right and root worthy really? So, liams wife was supposed to just take his new engagement but the three day fiancee is upset that he went back to his wife who hasn't even been an ex wife for a week yet? The way Brooke is carrying on you'd think it was her or her mini me whose family was under attack whike pregnant from all sides.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”