Some Spoilers for week of June 25

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SteamIsTheOTP

Some Spoilers for week of June 25

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:00 pm

From Watercooler in my own words:

- Wally have sex

- Brooke lashes out at Bill

- Katie is stunned after what Thorne tells her

- Ridge tells Sally how he truly feels

- Xander defends Emma

Barbyboo

Re: Some Spoilers for week of June 25

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 pm

MOREnosey Brooke.....zzzzz. The kick dancing skits I will ff all that filler....the Sally looks good...thanks for updates...

Dkingz1130

Postby Dkingz1130 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Well that didn’t took long these people sure move fast!

Sunny 31

Postby Sunny 31 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:25 am

Ridge isn't going to be nice to Sally. He should just keep his opinion to himself if he doesn't have anything decent to say to her.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:28 am

Sunny 31 wrote:Ridge isn't going to be nice to Sally. He should just keep his opinion to himself if he doesn't have anything decent to say to her.

Sally sure has some guts to try and work at FC again. But yes he should keep his opinions to himself until after the truth comes out about something he would love to blame her for. But Ridge is pretty judgmental beforehand.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:36 am

Why does Ridge hate Sally? Yes she did something stupid but she did get arrested and Thomas paid her bail.
His daughter helped manipulate Sally’s life in a negative way - shouldn’t he want to help since everyone is so happy now?
I wish that Hope would hire her. After all Spectre beat FC in the fashion challenge.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:33 am

Spectra only beat FC in the design challenge because a Forrester designer designed for Sally against Zende who had never designed before.

Sally cost FC MILLIONS. If someone cost me millions...I would be pissed and hold a grudge too.

I really like the actress that plays Sally. She is beautiful and very talented...that is the ONLY reason I tolerate Sally.

Bill did her wrong...not the Forresters. Thomas ended up with the love of his life and his child...that isn't Steffy's fault, no matter how much she is blamed.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Bill should have stayed out if it - regardless of who Thomas used to design for - Spectra won.
Bill should have stayed out if it. If Caroline was Thinas’ destiny he would have been with her eventually.
Steffy should have told her brother.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:38 pm

wouldn't it be a hoot if taylor told steffy that she agrees with bill and she shouldn't remarry liam and liam overhears this? Taylor should tell steffy, now that kelly's here safe and sound, i can be honest with you of what i think, it's time to move on and enjoy life. Taylor should ask steffy, have you really been happy with him? Let him live his life the way you want and you can enjoy your child, i was upset because you should have been able to enjoy your pregnancy and bill was a large part why you didn't but liam did his share too. It's time sweetheart to let him play rescue ranger and do whatever with his life with whomever he chooses and you focus on you and kelly. I'd really hate to see you lose the momentum that you've gained in the last months, this pregnancy has showed you, you really don't need him and kelly will be enough until you find someone whose worthy of both of you.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:42 pm

dxdobson wrote:Bill should have stayed out if it - regardless of who Thomas used to design for - Spectra won.
Bill should have stayed out if it. If Caroline was Thinas’ destiny he would have been with her eventually.
Steffy should have told her brother.

Steffy had very valid reasons to not trust Sally

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”