B&B Watercooler TV spoilers

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
QuinnFan31

B&B Watercooler TV spoilers

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:44 pm

For the week of June 25th 2018. .
Brooke lashes out at Bill.
Wyatt and Sally Make Love. .
Katie is stunned after what she hears from Thorne.
Ridge tells Sally how he really feels.

Alexander Avant sticks up for Emma

ann monique

Re: B&B Watercooler TV spoilers

Postby ann monique » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:55 pm

i hope bill puts brooke back in her kennel
he didnot make hope sniff around a married man
he didnot make her accept liams proposal knows he was still married
he didnot make hope screw a married man
i hope ridge curses out sally reminds her what she did to his daughter and his company

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Will be happy someone reminds sally that she wasn't an innocent victim

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Thorne probably makes sure Katie knows about Wyatt and Sally!
Wimp!

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Ridge needs to take several seats. Sally lost her company, she lost Thomas , and she is broke and alone . I think she has sufficiently paid for going along with her grandmas stupid idea to steal some designs. Ridge and Steffy have hurt a lot of people , yet they are sitting pretty with everything they ever wanted . I love how Ridge spent the past 7 months preaching forgiveness to Liam yet he can’t extend the same to Sally over some designs lol.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:20 pm

I like Sally but she was wrong on so many levels. I love how everyone is entitled to forgiveness except Steffy and now Ridge since he finally supported his pregnant daughter who is the only one to make a mistake..

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Sally didnt lose her company, she never had much of one in the first place, Sally is no worse off now than she was when she came. Hounding and harassing someone on social media isn't a business plan. When Sally started her lets piggyback off of steffys Forrester fame, steffy at the time was doing marketing for fc and sp as the sexy ceo which was w yatts brainchild. Eric chose to forget no one else weighed in but that doesn't mean bill had agreed to go along with it as he was doubly wronged by her as she injured sps endorsement of Sally and his stake of fc.

Thomas went over to her company and redid everything for her. Thomas redid the logo, taught her about designs, and was even dressing her. When he went to NYC she sat on her duff doing nothing not even designs which are just pencils and paper until Liam came along and started making decisions. Where are sallys designs and portfolio? Sally does nothing without a rich sugar daddy to pay and guide her,she has never shown any ambition or burning desire to design. Why hasn't she entered design contests or while in ny attended design school or even did an internship somewhere? She's too busy whining about how nothing has worked for her, how many times did steffy talk to her about doing something on her own? Any person with any sense could have parlayed that relationship into an internship or job but she chose the let me try to take her husband gambit. It's even funnier that Sally sees what she had with Liam as a failed relationship so I guess steffy didn't overreact because it was more than a few kisses.

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Looking forward to seeing Queric during this week. I wonder if Quinn will let Sally be with her son? And she doesn't then I believe Quinn and Sally will become rivals down the road. Team Quinn :lol:

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:16 pm

ugh Brooke....stay away from Bill he doesn't want your azz!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”