I Know I'm Probably In The Minority....

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dxdobson

Re: I Know I'm Probably In The Minority....

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Hope and Rick did not break up Thomas and Caroline. Rick liked Caroline and Thomas and Rick got into an argument and Thomas pushed Rick out of a window. Caroline said she could never be with anyone who was violent and dumped Thomas.
After that Steffy played matchmaker between Hope and Thomas to keep Liam from feeling bad for Hope.
Steffy got Hope drunk so that Hope and Thomas would have “intimate relations” but it became a whole crazy mess and Steffy got injured.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Star Steffy wrote:Caroline was normal with Rick, except too much into social media, otherwise they made a cute couple. Ridge and Caroline were not interesting to me. Thomas and Caroline I haven't seen together, since they left for New York. Caroline was acting like a teenager then and she just looked silly then...maybe things have changed for the better now.

I agree! Even though I liked Maya and Rick initially because they changed Caroline to evil, Rick and Caroline were perfect until Ridge interfered.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:39 pm

dxdobson wrote:Hope and Rick did not break up Thomas and Caroline. Rick liked Caroline and Thomas and Rick got into an argument and Thomas pushed Rick out of a window. Caroline said she could never be with anyone who was violent and dumped Thomas.
After that Steffy played matchmaker between Hope and Thomas to keep Liam from feeling bad for Hope.
Steffy got Hope drunk so that Hope and Thomas would have “intimate relations” but it became a whole crazy mess and Steffy got injured.

You are right , I remember when Thomas pushed Rick out the window . After that Caroline was done. I also remember Steffy sending them drinks at the resort. Thomas and Steffy were trying to keep Hope and Liam from seeing each other , and Steffy was hoping if Hope drank enough she would sleep with Thomas. If it were any other character who did that they would be raked over the coals for trying to get a woman drunk so her inhibitions were lowered enough for her to sleep with someone, but because it’s Steffy it was ok.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:33 pm

Lol Thomas didn’t push Rick out no window.They were fighting and Rick went through the window during the confrontation. Thomas was Hope fall guy. He actually told Hope to slow down with the drinks. No one had her drinking at the party Brooke had and she was dancing around like crazy because she was high on pills.Brooke told the under age drinker to slow down not realizing her Saint was on drugs. It wasn't a outrage when Brooke sent acohol to a acoholic to futher her agenda. All these characters do messed up stuff. No one is better or less than the other. Just different time different stroke.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:43 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:Lol Thomas didn’t push Rick out no window.They were fighting and Rick went through the window during the confrontation. Thomas was Hope fall guy. He actually told Hope to slow down with the drinks. No one had her drinking at the party Brooke had and she was dancing around like crazy because she was high on pills.Brooke told the under age drinker to slow down not realizing her Saint was on drugs. It wasn't a outrage when Brooke sent acohol to a acoholic to futher her agenda. All these characters do messed up stuff. No one is better or less than the other. Just different time different stroke.

We’re not talking about the party. We are talking about when they were on an exotic vacation and Steffy sent drinks over to Hope and Thomas. Thomas was taking Hope to the cabana and Liam saw a woman looking in trouble and then saw it was Hope.
Brooke was not there.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:50 pm

All of the things you all brought up but your timelines are way off, when Thomas and hope were in Mexico with the drinks, Caroline wasn't on the show yet as all of that occurred during steams first marriage.

Hope and Rick did plot to break up Caroline and Thomas (actual convo) which occurred after the Italy wedding when hope refused to sign the papers. Rick was president and made Thomas designer of the hftf line without telling anyone. Hope was moping around the office and constantly going to thomas for hugs because she needed "comfort." This pressure is what made Caroline and Thomas relationship vulnerable and then the fight occurred and Caroline was done. Hope's last act of nastiness was when she had Thomas vandalize the cliff house by drawing a heart with the Spencer sword piercing it, after that, amazingly Hope didn't need any more comfort from Thomas because she and her brother had achieved their goals. Thomas was there since hope needed him to help her move out of the cliff house, amnesia is always when the truth of hope is revealed.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Agree - Hope did have Thomas draw the heart. And he deserved it.

The rest:
The statement was made that Hope and Rick worked to break up Caroline and Thomas - that did not happen.

Rick offered to date Steffy - which was a repeat of Thomas messing with Hope for Steffy.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:24 pm

dxdobson wrote:Agree - Hope did have Thomas draw the heart. And he deserved it.

The rest:
The statement was made that Hope and Rick worked to break up Caroline and Thomas - that did not happen.

Rick offered to date Steffy - which was a repeat of Thomas messing with Hope for Steffy.

Rick asked hope to help him get Caroline., an actual conversation between them. Thomas had an interest in hope which stefty tried to exploit on her honeymoon in mecxico.

It's funny that everyone is outraged but ignore when hope pushed Rick to distract steffy after she'd only had one date with oliver. She then had him trying to distract steffy and get annulment papers signed after the first steam marriage ended. Rick tried to seduce and ply steffy with champagne which the whole Logan coven was a part of and steffy played Rick for a fool by drinking his champagne and signing loser on the anulneny papers. After he ran off to brag, steffy and Stephanie continued to enjoy the champagne as steffy told her grandmother, the game she'd just played on rick.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 pm

billsgal wrote:

The rest:

Rick asked hope to help him get Caroline., an actual conversation between them. Thomas had an interest in hope which stefty tried to exploit on her honeymoon in mecxico.

It's funny that everyone is outraged but ignore when hope pushed Rick to distract steffy after she'd only had one date with oliver. She then had him trying to distract steffy and get annulment papers signed after the first steam marriage ended. Rick tried to seduce and ply steffy with champagne which the whole Logan coven was a part of and steffy played Rick for a fool by drinking his champagne and signing loser on the anulneny papers. After he ran off to brag, steffy and Stephanie continued to enjoy the champagne as steffy told her grandmother, the game she'd just played on rick.

Steffy asking Thomas to distract Hope or Hope asking Rick to distract Steffy is not wrong . What is wrong is trying to encourage a woman to drink past her limit so that she is inebriated and will sleep with someone who she wouldn’t sleep with sober . That is sexual assault and Steffy was dead wrong for it.

I don’t remember Hope telling Rick to get Steffy drunk so she would sign the papers. I vaguely remember Rick trying to hit on her and she tricked him. If Hope told Rick to get Steffy drunk so she would do something she wouldn’t do sober then Hope was absolutely dead wrong.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 pm

billsgal wrote:

The rest:

I was watching off and on back around the first Steam marriage. I think that I remember that Thomas accompanied Hope to Aspen when she went to tell Liam that she changed her mind about breaking up with him. From what I recall Thomas was actually interested in Hope.

I thought that Thomas had told Hope that he was going to invite Hope to go away with him to help get Hope's mind off Liam. Yes Steffy thought this was a good idea as she and Liam were going away. I thought that they coincidentally just ended up at the same resort. Yes Steffy did send Hope and Thomas drinks but she had no control over who drank the drinks. No one was forcing Hope to drink and Thomas had suggested that she slow down with the drinks. Hope was using Thomas to forget about Liam.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”