I Know I'm Probably In The Minority....

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
moocat

I Know I'm Probably In The Minority....

Postby moocat » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:57 am

...but I'm glad Thomas is back with Caroline. I was always a fan of their coupling.

dew drops

Re: I Know I'm Probably In The Minority....

Postby dew drops » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:04 am

moocat wrote:...but I'm glad Thomas is back with Caroline. I was always a fan of their coupling.

i like the idea of them but they were never a great romance he was always her second choice to rick then ridge ;) ;) ;)
but it would be nice if they had some more children off screen just like steffy and liam should and i am a lope fan :P :P :P
but i am now back to being a liam hater :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Actually, Caroline and Thomas were in love until hope and Rick broke them up. When they saved Marcus from the hit and run, Caroline was all about Thomas no one else. She specifically asked hope to respect her relationship and hope ignored her and it's funny how everyone gets amnesia that hope has interfered in others relationship.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 pm

billsgal wrote:Actually, Caroline and Thomas were in love until hope and Rick broke them up. When they saved Marcus from the hit and run, Caroline was all about Thomas no one else. She specifically asked hope to respect her relationship and hope ignored her and it's funny how everyone gets amnesia that hope has interfered in others relationship.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

REALLY??? I had no idea that Hope and Thomas were a couple once? Although, with as much as Thomas was the biggest playboy, since Ridge, I guess I shouldn't be surprised!!!!! I actually thought that Thomas had actually fallen for Sally. Well, I guess he fooled ME this time. Poor Sally! I am SO sorry....I am back to really "hating the CHARACTER of Thomas! He has been such a dog! Liam is a doggie too, but nothing like Thomas has been! Poor Caroline!! I sure wished that Douglas had been shown that he was Ridge's child. Not that he would have had much of a better Father, but at least it would have been easier I think for Caroline. Thomas is a "stinker", and soon he will be breaking Douglas and Caroline's hearts, when he sees some new cutie that Thomas just has to WIN her heart, short term! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Honestly with the way it was written. Thomas is simply a loser and a jerk. I got nothing left to say.
Glad he is gone.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
billsgal wrote:Actually, Caroline and Thomas were in love until hope and Rick broke them up. When they saved Marcus from the hit and run, Caroline was all about Thomas no one else. She specifically asked hope to respect her relationship and hope ignored her and it's funny how everyone gets amnesia that hope has interfered in others relationship.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

REALLY??? I had no idea that Hope and Thomas were a couple once? Although, with as much as Thomas was the biggest playboy, since Ridge, I guess I shouldn't be surprised!!!!! I actually thought that Thomas had actually fallen for Sally. Well, I guess he fooled ME this time. Poor Sally! I am SO sorry....I am back to really "hating the CHARACTER of Thomas! He has been such a dog! Liam is a doggie too, but nothing like Thomas has been! Poor Caroline!! I sure wished that Douglas had been shown that he was Ridge's child. Not that he would have had much of a better Father, but at least it would have been easier I think for Caroline. Thomas is a "stinker", and soon he will be breaking Douglas and Caroline's hearts, when he sees some new cutie that Thomas just has to WIN her heart, short term! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hope and Thomas were never a coupke because she was never interested in him but used his interes in her to make Liam jealous. While he was dating Caroline, hope played on his sympathy for her pain and when Caroline asked her to stop, hope ignored her request and told her to talk to thomas. Rick had asked hope for help in getting Caroline, Rick made Thomas the designer of hopes line and asked him to help her since she was hurting. Hope got Thomas to vandalize the cliff house and once Caroline moved on with rick, miraculously, hope didn't need anymore support.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:Honestly with the way it was written. Thomas is simply a loser and a jerk. I got nothing left to say.
Glad he is gone.

@@@@@@@@

I agree, I'm glad he's gone too. Wish PF the best...but the character of Thomas....he is a dog that I hope they don't bring back for a long while! :? :? :?

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:14 pm

I loved Pierson Fodé as Thomas especially when the character came back from NY and was put with Tally. Pierson has been my favorite portrayal of Thomas but apparently he is a favorite of Bells and Bell wants no one else to play the character of Thomas Forrester.

I may be in the minority here but I actually prefer Tally over Lally and the new Wally, just me. Considering Thomas is similar to Ridge (in regards to women) I don’t think this is the last we have seen of the character. Glad Pierson Fodé has moved on. According to his social media he is filming a Netflix series and a movie. He, Ashleigh Brewer (Ivy) Rome Flynn, (Zende), Kim Matula (Ex-Hope) Reign Edwards (Nicole) and Courtney Grosbeck (Coco) are all on to bigger and better things. B&B was holding them back. Brad Bell is stuck in his ways and is not in touch with his viewers.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:21 pm

moocat wrote:...but I'm glad Thomas is back with Caroline. I was always a fan of their coupling.

I'm with you!

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Caroline was normal with Rick, except too much into social media, otherwise they made a cute couple. Ridge and Caroline were not interesting to me. Thomas and Caroline I haven't seen together, since they left for New York. Caroline was acting like a teenager then and she just looked silly then...maybe things have changed for the better now.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”