poorly written STILL

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Spanky_77

Re: poorly written STILL

Postby Spanky_77 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:59 pm

monicalewis wrote:I find it disgusting trying to watch these two doing it, sorry I just can't. Bill has gone from cheating on his wife with her sister, knocking her up to sleeping with his DIL who for a while believed he knocked her up, yuck a million times over.

ITA. Their relationship is disgusting and started out so a long time ago when Steffy tried to seduce a married Bill. Bill acts like a souless jerk and dresses like a tired pimp. Steffy should want better for herself.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:06 pm

loveridge wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
loveridge wrote:And that is a darn shame that one person determines the SL's and has the power to say who gets with whom sound like someone is living vicariously through their character pity

Yup - it's why idiot Bell set up his cast to look like fools last emmys - and its not like kkl was even nominated - so sacrificing the entire show for a less than par actor - all because Brad has a hard for kkl.

actors should act and writers write - having a soap actress weigh in on some false sense of power on the show because she is jealous and insecure is going to get the show cancelled.

So, do you think cbs and the talk have already started working out what they're going to do with the extra 30 minutes?

I believe so we have not heard about this show getting a renewal yet

What a shame.

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:49 pm

bnb fan wrote:
freesteffy wrote:
Soapyfan1224 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW-5FUwRgF0
I was rewatching the night that Bill and Steffy had the affair, how he was building her up and telling her she is perfect, he told her how she deserved so much better than Liam and she was agreeing with him

I wish that they had gone from that night to her waking up and filing for a divorce and moved on with Bill, that would have been much better
when watching i can see how they have amazing chemistry and truly belong together but the writers have possibly ruined it

Everything Bill said to Steffy was true except for the perfect part. No one is perfect. Bill can be redeemed and STILL can rise.

YES, Bill can be redeemed, #Stillrising

Bell's either a far greater genius for how he's planning on bringing STILL together OR the biggest moron on the planet if he's not bringing STILL together. I'm giving him a big HUGE benefit of the doubt and going with the first. Bill said he will be with Steffy - and Bill hasn't given up on her which means that STILL is still brewing.

I hope you are right! So sick of the Leffy mess and Bill being used as angst. Seriously Bill is Steffy true soulmate and I hope we finally get STILL SOON.

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:57 pm

LancyPassion wrote:What Bell has done to STILL is a travesty and the sad part is, it wasn't even necessary. He had Sally and Hope that could cause problems but he decided to throw Steffy under the bus so Liam could get away with how he treated Steffy when he was playing captain save a hoe with Sally and to justify his turning to Hope. Always got to protect Liam no.matter who has to be thrown under the bus for it to happen. Bill is still under that bus getting dragged because Bell would rather keep beating dead horse Leffy then to actually write for STILL and use the great chemistry between Don and JMW to create a drama out story. STILL would send shockwaves through LA. It's forbidden yet it would have made sense and they have amazing chemistry that's electric and what soaps are made of. They get each other and that's how it always been until now. Now it's like day and night thanks to Bell's purposeful shitty writing. He's purposely trying to destroy the STILL's years of understanding and support of one another no matter what and the STILL fanbase but no matter what I will never root for an idiot like Liam to be with Steffy. She can do so.much better.

Awesome post. ITA.
I just hope that the writers stop with the insanity and put STILL together instead of the path they have been going using any and all characters to prop Steam who are boring as heck.

Have STILL fans ever gotten together and written B&B to lobby for their couple?
I wonder

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:03 pm

lachat10 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:YES, Bill can be redeemed, #Stillrising

Bell's either a far greater genius for how he's planning on bringing STILL together OR the biggest moron on the planet if he's not bringing STILL together. I'm giving him a big HUGE benefit of the doubt and going with the first. Bill said he will be with Steffy - and Bill hasn't given up on her which means that STILL is still brewing.

I hope you are right! So sick of the Leffy mess and Bill being used as angst. Seriously Bill is Steffy true soulmate and I hope we finally get STILL SOON.

He'd be a fool - but that hasn't stopped him before. I'm so over the bias writing for brook. really, it's killing this show and something better happen soon with STILL.

We need to see Steffy start feeling for Bill NOW

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:08 pm

bnb fan wrote:
lachat10 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:YES, Bill can be redeemed, #Stillrising

He'd be a fool - but that hasn't stopped him before. I'm so over the bias writing for brook. really, it's killing this show and something better happen soon with STILL.

We need to see Steffy start feeling for Bill NOW

I agree. How much more Leffy crap must we be subjected to? Liam can't be true to Steffy ... he just can't so I want Steffy to finally see the hot hunk in front of her (Bill) who wants just her.... I want Steffy to remember how she felt all those years ago and how she felt the night her and Bill made love.
Bill keeps saying they "made love" and Steffy never says they didn't. Bill keeps saying he knows she has feelings for him and she stays silent while he is saying it.
I hope that we start seeing Steffy be honest with herself... and that is that Liam is a life draining sociopath and Bill IS the one for her!!!!

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:17 pm

This whole story is tacky. But this is what Bold and Beautiful has turned into. The once beautiful classy show of the late 80s 90s and early 2000s has turned into d level trash. BBell is somewhere shaking his head,in disgust at how his last show he created is now just garbage. :roll: :roll: :roll:

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:34 pm

lachat10 wrote:I agree. How much more Leffy crap must we be subjected to? Liam can't be true to Steffy ... he just can't so I want Steffy to finally see the hot hunk in front of her (Bill) who wants just her.... I want Steffy to remember how she felt all those years ago and how she felt the night her and Bill made love.
Bill keeps saying they "made love" and Steffy never says they didn't. Bill keeps saying he knows she has feelings for him and she stays silent while he is saying it.
I hope that we start seeing Steffy be honest with herself... and that is that Liam is a life draining sociopath and Bill IS the one for her!!!!

ICAM! I don't know how JMW pulls it off - but she has great chemistry with SC and DD; the characters as they are though - STILL is just a stronger match IMO. I wish Brad wouldn't wait longer, it's not fair; I sound like Hope I should just slap myself lol but in this case for us STILL fans truly this story can unfold so much better. Hopefully, now that Steffy has her wish, Liam wasn't married when Kelly was born and did decide to come back to the family - we know where Liam's heart is - great. To me, Liam is not out of hot water though because of the way he has treated Steffy; I don't care about hope so whatever he does to and with her away from Steffy is fine by me - he was terrible throughout the entire pregnancy - didn't help one bit - just added to the stress and was totally heartless to book a wedding day while Steffy was still pregnant - much less to propose to hope minutes after he was set to come back home. If Liam can not trust Steffy, if he can not communicate directly - then he doesn't deserve her - much less he's done far worse at this point by sleeping with hope. I don't know what Bill has on Steffy, but it doesn't sound good that spoilers indicate blackmailing her.... HOWEVER, we did see how when Steffy blackmailed Bill - as much as he didn't like it - he did at the same time because she won - so.... I don't know if he thinks (since they are so alike) that Steffy would respond in kind???? We will have to wait and see I suppose, but it's now JMW's turn to center stage it - she deserves it and with her acting skills - JMW has far more reach for strong storylines - wish the writers would allow JMW, DD, SC, RS, IR, Darrin, the platform to branch out - because THEY CAN! #StillwantSTILL

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:36 am

Teffy I'll probably never be able to be with Bill and havin Kelly only made things more complicated. Steffy believes strongly in family and if she's with bill, then the Spencer's will be torn apart and possibly for good. Bill is at the point that he loves Liam but he's past the point of having Liam in his life. Liam really tore something in his family when he took up sallys cause but he doesn see it. Steffy isn't at that point yet and because of Kelly she may never get there.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:37 am

Teffy I'll probably never be able to be with Bill and havin Kelly only made things more complicated. Steffy believes strongly in family and if she's with bill, then the Spencer's will be torn apart and possibly for good. Bill is at the point that he loves Liam but he's past the point of having Liam in his life. Liam really tore something in his family when he took up sallys cause but he doesn see it. Steffy isn't at that point yet and because of Kelly she may never get there.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”