Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5807
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby billsgal » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

It was the cheating that made him feel disgusted , big difference between having an ex and cheating with your husband’s father .

And that's all he gets to feel: Disgusted or hut by the cheating.*huge hypocrite since he's a serial cheater) But he sure doesn't get to cry "she cheated with my dad" since he got involved with the woman who was with his dad first, loved his dad first and was devastated over their break up.


So because Wyatt and Bill are Steffy’s ex’s Liam can never feel betrayed by his dad or brother if Steffy cheats with them? Liam has every right to feel betrayed that his dad and wife betrayed him. One of those two people who supposedly loved him should have said “ no, I can’t hurt Liam like this” .

Brooke was married to Eric first . If she went and had a ONS with him would Ridge have to just accept it because Eric was Brooke’s ex? No he wouldn’t, he would feel betrayed that his own father would hurt him like that.[/quote

Brooke married Eric first but ridge had already sexed her up several times and dumped then picked her up then dumped her again before that first marriage. Brooke had tried to get ridge to marry her before she decided to use Eric to hurt Stephanie.

nanaboy3
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Eightsandnines wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:One time two times three. Just because liam asked dont mean you accept.Anyway. Hope is Hope . Liam is Liam and Steffy is Steffy. Nobody to include Hope tells the truth nor the real thing. Im not getting this. Hope has everything she came to town with. What's the problem. What did Hope have when she came to town she doesn't have.This is not the message Bell should be sending to his youmger target audience for the summer.


I agree I don’t see why Hope accepted his proposal. She should have told him that since he chose Steffy in the past , and he was willing to forgive her for sleeping with his dad he needs to now live with his choice and be with her.

Agreed! And when Stephie learned he proposed to Hope she should've kicked his ass to the curb too...

I wish both would kick him to the curb.

User avatar
PhillisRocks
Posts: 3148
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:24 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby PhillisRocks » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:


Lynn, you are so on point here because I was thinking the exact same thing about the back to back proposals and not having to buy a new ring for either. He’s got a lot of nerve based on everything you pointed out. It’s a wonder why Ridge & Brooke would want their daughters to be married to such a sleaze-ball waffler. Hope & Steffy needs to kick him to the curb. :x


User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10629
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Star Steffy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Liam can't show an example of how love is between a man and a woman to Kelly, because Liam can only love himself, he doesn't understand what a relationship is suppose to be. Poor Kelly's head is going to be so screwed up watching her father jump in and out of bed with Steffy and Hope.

Liam is a scum bag...he just a dog in heat!

STAR

lisalisalisa
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 am

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby lisalisalisa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:



Liam doesn't get to feel betrayed by his dad since he betrayed him first and broke the rule first getting involved with the woman his father told him clearly he loves and was with his father first. And Liam betrayed his wife and dad for his wife's ennemy Liam expects everyone to care about his feelings but he never cares about anyone's feelings .


Bill had an affair with Steffy how many years ago ? Liam didn’t betray his father when he got with a single Steffy. Bill stayed with his wife and then moved on to his wife’s sister. If sleeping with Steffy was Bill’s revenge for Liam blackmailing him then that’s on Bill. Doesn’t mean Liam can’t feel betrayed by his dad and wife. As for the whole enemy thing that is laughable . Sally apologized , everyone in Forrester moved on , and at that time Steffy was the one ruining Sally’s life when she went along with breaking up Caroline and Thomas . Steffy is not Batman she doesn’t have an archenemy :lol: She and Sally had a couple fights that’s it.[/quote]
LOL HAAAAAAAHA! :lol:

Lynn1216
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:28 pm

PhillisRocks wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:


Lynn, you are so on point here because I was thinking the exact same thing about the back to back proposals and not having to buy a new ring for either. He’s got a lot of nerve based on everything you pointed out. It’s a wonder why Ridge & Brooke would want their daughters to be married to such a sleaze-ball waffler. Hope & Steffy needs to kick him to the curb. :x


I think Eric was the only one who ever told Liam that he didn’t want him to be with Steffy.

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 50651
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:41 pm

I think Liam's great when he's with a fav and is a creep when with another....heck he's been a waffle forever he's really not marriage material...I been calling him izod dweb for years ........how long will bell keep this couple happy don't fall for it Liam can't be faithful...I think Steffy really wants her family showed remorse..Liam likes to keep gals hanging a little hope, says nice things dangles hope for each dumped chic.
K

User avatar
stargaze
Posts: 3208
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby stargaze » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:38 am

lisalisalisa wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

He was hurt and Hope was available. Liam has continued to profess his love for his wife even to Hope numerous times. Liam is where he always wanted to be. If Hope had minded her own business liam would have been back with Steffy .Liam is a man who was struggling with his wife ons. Hope took advantage of the situation now Liam is theblame. Ther would not have beem a proposal nor sex with her step sister husband without Bill lie. When will the blame be placed where it belongs. Hope accepted a rebound proposal and had sex with a married Liam because she felt her little plan finally pay off. As it's said Karma came home.



LOL.Why would a man need to marry the same woman 4x? The marriage should last at least as long as the engagement or the actual wedding ceremony.lol
Seriously, my dad loved my mom and never left,EVEN during the hard times. Hope or no Hope,if he loved her as much as some claim..... If what Steffy and Liam have is true love,please I'll pass.WORDS mean NOTHING if not backed up by action and THAT kind of love, any woman with an ounce of pride or self respect, evidently not Hope or Steffy, would choose wisely to do without. Marrying her 4X means also proves NOTHING except he doesn't mind attending weddings :lol: .Oh be still my heart. :roll:


Liam's quick proposals to Hope and Steffy proves only one thing and that is that Liam wants to be in a marital relationship. Liam needs to be married to feel secure.

Just look at Liam's relationship with Quinn after she kidnapped him and how that relationship changed when Quinn came up with the idea of telling him that they were married. He became more committed once Quinn showed him the doctored photos.

Liam is in love with love. I know that he believes that he loves both girls and he does. We can argue until the cows come home over which one he loves best but in the end it doesn't matter because neither Hope or Steffy are Liam's soulmate.

User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1851
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby freesteffy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am

Barbyboo wrote:I think Liam's great when he's with a fav and is a creep when with another....heck he's been a waffle forever he's really not marriage material...I been calling him izod dweb for years ........how long will bell keep this couple happy don't fall for it Liam can't be faithful...I think Steffy really wants her family showed remorse..Liam likes to keep gals hanging a little hope, says nice things dangles hope for each dumped chic.
K


Not for this fan. I could never stand him and his hypocrisy ..I never wanted him with Steffy. She's too woman, too hot and passionate for his lame a....I was furious when they broke STILL up to waste her on Liam and him on Brooke

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 50651
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:13 pm

freesteffy wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:I think Liam's great when he's with a fav and is a creep when with another....heck he's been a waffle forever he's really not marriage material...I been calling him izod dweb for years ........how long will bell keep this couple happy don't fall for it Liam can't be faithful...I think Steffy really wants her family showed remorse..Liam likes to keep gals hanging a little hope, says nice things dangles hope for each dumped chic.
K


Not for this fan. I could never stand him and his hypocrisy ..I never wanted him with Steffy. She's too woman, too hot and passionate for his lame a....I was furious when they broke STILL up to waste her on Liam and him on Brooke
ooo HI. I guess I worded that wrong. ...I meant some think he's great when with their fav...me I can't stomach the nerdy character who gives away other people's money and can't get a job on his own and moving in the cabin oh poor little Liam needs babysitters...they got to hire tall handsome men for these women


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kklbab12 and 1 guest

Back to Top