Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Eightsandnines

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Eightsandnines » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:40 am

dew drops wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

the ring is the one he gave her this time round but before that it was hope first engagement ring again and again and he saying things like hope might not like it but i think she understands blah blah............ she dumped and even fired him but he like making out she didn't and i reckon why he got home so fast was that he wanted to cover his behind before the women started talking :!: oh yes indeed :!:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ok so sorry.. I think I'm still confused... I know Hope kept her original engagement ring and that's what they both agreed to use it for the current engagement..(barf)
But didn't she give it back to him when she told him to go be with Kelly and Stephie?
Did he reuse Stephie's ring to propose to her after he took it off Stephie's finger?
Or did he use the ring Hope just gave back to him???

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:49 am

Eightsandnines wrote:
dew drops wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

the ring is the one he gave her this time round but before that it was hope first engagement ring again and again and he saying things like hope might not like it but i think she understands blah blah............ she dumped and even fired him but he like making out she didn't and i reckon why he got home so fast was that he wanted to cover his behind before the women started talking :!: oh yes indeed :!:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ok so sorry.. I think I'm still confused... I know Hope kept her original engagement ring and that's what they both agreed to use it for the current engagement..(barf)
But didn't she give it back to him when she told him to go be with Kelly and Stephie?
Did he reuse Stephie's ring to propose to her after he took it off Stephie's finger?
Or did he use the ring Hope just gave back to him???

for the first 3 times liam proposed to steffy it was hope first engagement ring. the one hope use this time the is 2nd enagement ring liam bought for her.the ring he took off steffy finger is an new engagement ring from this time around the which was the 4th engagement and third marriage to liam...........................

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:02 am

Ok gotcha.. sorry I was a bit confused...

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Dazzeling wrote:It is so laughable that Liam thinks they are going to be the example for Kelly.I hope when Steffy recovers and he starts to have sex with her. he thinks about her with his dad and throws up all over her. She begged him back. She was not about to let Hope win.

@@@@@@@@@@@

I doubt it. He didn't "throw up" when he made love with Hope after Wyatt was involved with her while Liam was engaged to Hope. Also Liam didn't "throw up" on Steffy when Wyatt married Steffy, after Quinn set it up for them to think Liam no longer loved Steffy. So, if you have no problem with sharing your "women" with your brother...why would you be affected by sharing Steffy with a man you just found out about 4 to 5 years ago was your Father, It wasn't like you even knew him for the first 25 or so years of your life!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It was the cheating that made him feel disgusted , big difference between having an ex and cheating with your husband’s father .

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:17 pm

billsgal wrote:
Lady Jana wrote:
Dazzeling wrote:It is so laughable that Liam thinks they are going to be the example for Kelly.I hope when Steffy recovers and he starts to have sex with her. he thinks about her with his dad and throws up all over her. She begged him back. She was not about to let Hope win.

@@@@@@@@@@@

I doubt it. He didn't "throw up" when he made love with Hope after Wyatt was involved with her while Liam was engaged to Hope. Also Liam didn't "throw up" on Steffy when Wyatt married Steffy, after Quinn set it up for them to think Liam no longer loved Steffy. So, if you have no problem with sharing your "women" with your brother...why would you be affected by sharing Steffy with a man you just found out about 4 to 5 years ago was your Father, It wasn't like you even knew him for the first 25 or so years of your life!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

let the delusion continue. Isn't it funny that it's still being said she begged him back and wasn't going to let hope win when the opposite is what occurred on screen? Steffy told liam he wasn't her priority any more, kelly was and that they would be fine. When he took her home, steffy told him she knew he had other people and priorities in his life and she and kelly would be fine. Steffy keeps pushing him out the door but liam keeps refusing to leave. Liam also said he couldn't and would never live in that house and now he's calling it home.

Liam also threw a hissy fit when he saw steffy and wyatt in bed but never had a problem with hope doing wyatt. yet, liam came back and steffy was married to wyatt and suddenly he didn't care. hope has what about six weeks to make her move because steffy's cha cha cha is out of commission for at least that long per doctors orders. :mrgreen:

I agree that the begging stopped after Kelly was born, was that because Steffy knew she had Liam right where she wanted him , or was it because her daughter is more important? I think time will answer that question when STEAM implodes again. Although the begging did stop Steffy was not pushing Liam out the door. She was trying to see if he was staying or leaving without actually asking. As for Liam he is not madly in love with Steffy, and he is not madly in love with Hope . His proposals proved that . They were all about Kelly, wherever Kelly is that is where Liam will be.

I am excited to see if Kelly really does change Steffy. Of course she is saying the right things now , but up until that resolve is tested I’m not buying it . When Liam walks out on her again then we will see what she is really made of . Will she let the jerk leave , or will she resort back to the begging . I really hope she has changed because nothing would be better than to see Liam shocked that she is no longer running after him.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:22 pm

It was the cheating that made him feel disgusted , big difference between having an ex and cheating with your husband’s father .

And that's all he gets to feel: Disgusted or hut by the cheating.*huge hypocrite since he's a serial cheater) But he sure doesn't get to cry "she cheated with my dad" since he got involved with the woman who was with his dad first, loved his dad first and was devastated over their break up.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:52 pm

freesteffy wrote:

And that's all he gets to feel: Disgusted or hut by the cheating.*huge hypocrite since he's a serial cheater) But he sure doesn't get to cry "she cheated with my dad" since he got involved with the woman who was with his dad first, loved his dad first and was devastated over their break up.

So because Wyatt and Bill are Steffy’s ex’s Liam can never feel betrayed by his dad or brother if Steffy cheats with them? Liam has every right to feel betrayed that his dad and wife betrayed him. One of those two people who supposedly loved him should have said “ no, I can’t hurt Liam like this” .

Brooke was married to Eric first . If she went and had a ONS with him would Ridge have to just accept it because Eric was Brooke’s ex? No he wouldn’t, he would feel betrayed that his own father would hurt him like that.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

So because Wyatt and Bill are Steffy’s ex’s Liam can never feel betrayed by his dad or brother if Steffy cheats with them? Liam has every right to feel betrayed that his dad and wife betrayed him. One of those two people who supposedly loved him should have said “ no, I can’t hurt Liam like this” .

Brooke was married to Eric first . If she went and had a ONS with him would Ridge have to just accept it because Eric was Brooke’s ex? No he wouldn’t, he would feel betrayed that his own father would hurt him like that.

Liam doesn't get to feel betrayed by his dad since he betrayed him first and broke the rule first getting involved with the woman his father told him clearly he loves and was with his father first. And Liam betrayed his wife and dad for his wife's ennemy Liam expects everyone to care about his feelings but he never cares about anyone's feelings .

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:06 pm

freesteffy wrote:

Liam doesn't get to feel betrayed by his dad since he betrayed him first and broke the rule first getting involved with the woman his father told him clearly he loves and was with his father first. And Liam betrayed his wife and dad for his wife's ennemy Liam expects everyone to care about his feelings but he never cares about anyone's feelings .

Bill had an affair with Steffy how many years ago ? Liam didn’t betray his father when he got with a single Steffy. Bill stayed with his wife and then moved on to his wife’s sister. If sleeping with Steffy was Bill’s revenge for Liam blackmailing him then that’s on Bill. Doesn’t mean Liam can’t feel betrayed by his dad and wife. As for the whole enemy thing that is laughable . Sally apologized , everyone in Forrester moved on , and at that time Steffy was the one ruining Sally’s life when she went along with breaking up Caroline and Thomas . Steffy is not Batman she doesn’t have an archenemy :lol: She and Sally had a couple fights that’s it.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

Bill had an affair with Steffy how many years ago ? Liam didn’t betray his father when he got with a single Steffy. Bill stayed with his wife and then moved on to his wife’s sister. If sleeping with Steffy was Bill’s revenge for Liam blackmailing him then that’s on Bill. Doesn’t mean Liam can’t feel betrayed by his dad and wife. As for the whole enemy thing that is laughable . Sally apologized , everyone in Forrester moved on , and at that time Steffy was the one ruining Sally’s life when she went along with breaking up Caroline and Thomas . Steffy is not Batman she doesn’t have an archenemy :lol: She and Sally had a couple fights that’s it.

Liam did betray his father because Bill told him clearly that he loves Steffy and feelings like the ones they shared don't just disappear. Bill supported Steam only because he wanted Steffy happy.Not because he stopped loving her.
Sally used Steffy,stole from her and tried to ruin her buisness. If the family was stupid enough to trust her again, thank God Steffy wasn't

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”