Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
kijones68
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby kijones68 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Liam does not want to be alone. He likes and wants to be married..He does not give a crap which woman is in his bed as long as he is not alone..

Angiet77
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:30 pm

lisalisalisa wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

He was hurt and Hope was available. Liam has continued to profess his love for his wife even to Hope numerous times. Liam is where he always wanted to be. If Hope had minded her own business liam would have been back with Steffy .Liam is a man who was struggling with his wife ons. Hope took advantage of the situation now Liam is theblame. Ther would not have beem a proposal nor sex with her step sister husband without Bill lie. When will the blame be placed where it belongs. Hope accepted a rebound proposal and had sex with a married Liam because she felt her little plan finally pay off. As it's said Karma came home.


LOL.Why would a man need to marry the same woman 4x? The marriage should last at least as long as the engagement or the actual wedding ceremony.lol
Seriously, my dad loved my mom and never left,EVEN during the hard times. Hope or no Hope,if he loved her as much as some claim..... If what Steffy and Liam have is true love,please I'll pass.WORDS mean NOTHING if not backed up by action and THAT kind of love, any woman with an ounce of pride or self respect, evidently not Hope or Steffy, would choose wisely to do without. Marrying her 4X means also proves NOTHING except he doesn't mind attending weddings :lol: .Oh be still my heart. :roll:


I feel that way about many B&B characters. They have the characters every day this person is good or wonderful have written nothing to really show it, just have everyone repeat it. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING has every been put on screen to show Liam loves Steffy. He can say it until he turns blue but I have seen nothing to prove it so. I have however seen plenty to show he don't give six flying figs about her. Same for this " Hope has a pure heart and halo crap ". They can have Stephanie come back from the grave and say it, but they have shown me NOTHING to make me believe it to be so. The lazy writting has ruined soaps, and I HOPE they come to terms with this before what little left is lost also.

Eightsandnines
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Eightsandnines » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:32 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:


All I can do is laugh at this post...it is so true.

I know right!!! :lol:


azgirl27
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby azgirl27 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Wow the writers are obviously so good that they their lines get interpreted a thousand different ways. I admit I watch on and off and was an original Lope fan but quickly was won over by the amazing chemistry of Steam plus I admit I love the fact that Scott and Jacqueline are adorable good friends off screen. My take on this whole thing is the writers wanted to test the chemistry of Lope because come on it’s BB the soap that perfected the love triangle. And they just dont have any in my opinion - not even close to the chemistry of JW/SC so back to Steam the show goes. I personally didn’t see any waffling from Liam this past week. And I’ve seen waffling with Liam in the past. Maybe it’s the way Scott is delivering his lines but all I saw is him being truly sorry that he hurt Hope and that he loves Steffy. But that’s just my opinion. We will see.

Eightsandnines
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Eightsandnines » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:41 pm

azgirl27 wrote:Wow the writers are obviously so good that they their lines get interpreted a thousand different ways. I admit I watch on and off and was an original Lope fan but quickly was won over by the amazing chemistry of Steam plus I admit I love the fact that Scott and Jacqueline are adorable good friends off screen. My take on this whole thing is the writers wanted to test the chemistry of Lope because come on it’s BB the soap that perfected the love triangle. And they just dont have any in my opinion - not even close to the chemistry of JW/SC so back to Steam the show goes. I personally didn’t see any waffling from Liam this past week. And I’ve seen waffling with Liam in the past. Maybe it’s the way Scott is delivering his lines but all I saw is him being truly sorry that he hurt Hope and that he loves Steffy. But that’s just my opinion. We will see.

I was also an original Lope fan. Stephie and Liam do have great chemistry. However, I'm just not a Liam fan anymore.

Dazzeling
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Dazzeling » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:57 pm

It is so laughable that Liam thinks they are going to be the example for Kelly.I hope when Steffy recovers and he starts to have sex with her. he thinks about her with his dad and throws up all over her. She begged him back. She was not about to let Hope win.

nanaboy3
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby nanaboy3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

He was hurt and Hope was available. Liam has continued to profess his love for his wife even to Hope numerous times. Liam is where he always wanted to be. If Hope had minded her own business liam would have been back with Steffy .Liam is a man who was struggling with his wife ons. Hope took advantage of the situation now Liam is theblame. Ther would not have beem a proposal nor sex with her step sister husband without Bill lie. When will the blame be placed where it belongs. Hope accepted a rebound proposal and had sex with a married Liam because she felt her little plan finally pay off. As it's said Karma came home.


Liam told Hope one time he loved Steffy , when he was still in the hotel. After that he never said it again to her.

The blame for this ridiculous proposal is where it should be on Liam. He is oh so in love with Steffy yet he can’t think of one original thing to say to her during his lame proposal, and his proposal was all about Kelly just like his proposal to Hope. Not to mention a few hours before his oh so heartfelt proposal he snuck off to Brooke’s house to check on his ex. Funny how he didn’t tell Steffy that he wanted to speak to Hope alone while he was out getting diapers .

One time two times three. Just because liam asked dont mean you accept.Anyway. Hope is Hope . Liam is Liam and Steffy is Steffy. Nobody to include Hope tells the truth nor the real thing. Im not getting this. Hope has everything she came to town with. What's the problem. What did Hope have when she came to town she doesn't have.This is not the message Bell should be sending to his youmger target audience for the summer.

Lynn1216
Posts: 2174
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:29 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:One time two times three. Just because liam asked dont mean you accept.Anyway. Hope is Hope . Liam is Liam and Steffy is Steffy. Nobody to include Hope tells the truth nor the real thing. Im not getting this. Hope has everything she came to town with. What's the problem. What did Hope have when she came to town she doesn't have.This is not the message Bell should be sending to his youmger target audience for the summer.


I agree I don’t see why Hope accepted his proposal. She should have told him that since he chose Steffy in the past , and he was willing to forgive her for sleeping with his dad he needs to now live with his choice and be with her.

Eightsandnines
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby Eightsandnines » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:One time two times three. Just because liam asked dont mean you accept.Anyway. Hope is Hope . Liam is Liam and Steffy is Steffy. Nobody to include Hope tells the truth nor the real thing. Im not getting this. Hope has everything she came to town with. What's the problem. What did Hope have when she came to town she doesn't have.This is not the message Bell should be sending to his youmger target audience for the summer.


I agree I don’t see why Hope accepted his proposal. She should have told him that since he chose Steffy in the past , and he was willing to forgive her for sleeping with his dad he needs to now live with his choice and be with her.

Agreed! And when Stephie learned he proposed to Hope she should've kicked his ass to the curb too...

User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1872
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:20 am

Dazzeling wrote:It is so laughable that Liam thinks they are going to be the example for Kelly.I hope when Steffy recovers and he starts to have sex with her. he thinks about her with his dad and throws up all over her. She begged him back. She was not about to let Hope win.

A little reminder: Liam got involved with her knowing her history with Bill, about their hit make out sessions and didn't mind. Liam went after Hope and Steffy knowing they had sex with Wyatt .So it would be ridiculous now to 'throw up' as you say. Liam gets to be hurt by the cheating but definitly not by who she cheated with.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaffyMaiden and 1 guest

Back to Top