Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
nanaboy3

Re: Liam has reached a whole new level of scum

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:44 pm

stargaze wrote:[quote="lisalisalisa"Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

He was hurt and Hope was available. Liam has continued to profess his love for his wife even to Hope numerous times. Liam is where he always wanted to be. If Hope had minded her own business liam would have been back with Steffy .Liam is a man who was struggling with his wife ons. Hope took advantage of the situation now Liam is theblame. Ther would not have beem a proposal nor sex with her step sister husband without Bill lie. When will the blame be placed where it belongs. Hope accepted a rebound proposal and had sex with a married Liam because she felt her little plan finally pay off. As it's said Karma came home.[/quote]

LOL.Why would a man need to marry the same woman 4x? The marriage should last at least as long as the engagement or the actual wedding ceremony.lol
Seriously, my dad loved my mom and never left,EVEN during the hard times. Hope or no Hope,if he loved her as much as some claim..... If what Steffy and Liam have is true love,please I'll pass.WORDS mean NOTHING if not backed up by action and THAT kind of love, any woman with an ounce of pride or self respect, evidently not Hope or Steffy, would choose wisely to do without. Marrying her 4X means also proves NOTHING except he doesn't mind attending weddings :lol: .Oh be still my heart. :roll:[/quote]

Liam's quick proposals to Hope and Steffy proves only one thing and that is that Liam wants to be in a marital relationship. Liam needs to be married to feel secure.

Just look at Liam's relationship with Quinn after she kidnapped him and how that relationship changed when Quinn came up with the idea of telling him that they were married. He became more committed once Quinn showed him the doctored photos.

Liam is in love with love. I know that he believes that he loves both girls and he does. We can argue until the cows come home over which one he loves best but in the end it doesn't matter because neither Hope or Steffy are Liam's soulmate.[/quote]
I guess Brooke really like attendiing weddings. She's been married to Ridge numerous times and how many others husbands ha e she had?
Hope must enjoy plannning weddings shes attempt to marry liam at least 5 times. At least Steam has had three legal marriages whether they last a year or not.Same could be said for Hope. If Liam loved hope so much nothing and nobody to include a child would stop him frommarryi g her. After all: he prioosed and the baby didn't matter so wby now? Because he wants Steffy, Hope was a rebound proposal from a man who was hurting tbinki g his w5was still having a aafair. Nothing more nor less. :lol::

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Liam is not good enough for Steffy and I hope she dumps him

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Liam is not good enough for Hope or Steffy. At 30 Liam has been married 4 times 3xs to Steffy once to Ivy and had a broken engagement two weeks ago .He has NO concept of commitment or know what it takes to be married to ANYONE. He needs to be alone and get professional help. :roll: :roll: :roll:

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:06 pm

billsboy wrote:Liam is not good enough for Hope or Steffy. At 30 Liam has been married 4 times 3xs to Steffy once to Ivy and had a broken engagement two weeks ago .He has NO concept of commitment or know what it takes to be married to ANYONE. He needs to be alone and get professional help. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I agree but right now I would like to see STILL so let Hope have lame Liam! Lol

lisalisalisa

Postby lisalisalisa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:41 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
stargaze wrote:[quote="lisalisalisa"Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

He was hurt and Hope was available. Liam has continued to profess his love for his wife even to Hope numerous times. Liam is where he always wanted to be. If Hope had minded her own business liam would have been back with Steffy .Liam is a man who was struggling with his wife ons. Hope took advantage of the situation now Liam is theblame. Ther would not have beem a proposal nor sex with her step sister husband without Bill lie. When will the blame be placed where it belongs. Hope accepted a rebound proposal and had sex with a married Liam because she felt her little plan finally pay off. As it's said Karma came home.

LOL.Why would a man need to marry the same woman 4x? The marriage should last at least as long as the engagement or the actual wedding ceremony.lol
Seriously, my dad loved my mom and never left,EVEN during the hard times. Hope or no Hope,if he loved her as much as some claim..... If what Steffy and Liam have is true love,please I'll pass.WORDS mean NOTHING if not backed up by action and THAT kind of love, any woman with an ounce of pride or self respect, evidently not Hope or Steffy, would choose wisely to do without. Marrying her 4X means also proves NOTHING except he doesn't mind attending weddings :lol: .Oh be still my heart. :roll:[/quote]

Liam's quick proposals to Hope and Steffy proves only one thing and that is that Liam wants to be in a marital relationship. Liam needs to be married to feel secure.

Just look at Liam's relationship with Quinn after she kidnapped him and how that relationship changed when Quinn came up with the idea of telling him that they were married. He became more committed once Quinn showed him the doctored photos.

Liam is in love with love. I know that he believes that he loves both girls and he does. We can argue until the cows come home over which one he loves best but in the end it doesn't matter because neither Hope or Steffy are Liam's soulmate.[/quote]
I guess Brooke really like attendiing weddings. She's been married to Ridge numerous times and how many others husbands ha e she had?
Hope must enjoy plannning weddings shes attempt to marry liam at least 5 times. At least Steam has had three legal marriages whether they last a year or not.Same could be said for Hope. If Liam loved hope so much nothing and nobody to include a child would stop him frommarryi g her. After all: he prioosed and the baby didn't matter so wby now? Because he wants Steffy, Hope was a rebound proposal from a man who was hurting tbinki g his w5was still having a aafair. Nothing more nor less. :lol::

I wrote in response to how much you seem to think Liam adores Steffy.I say AGAIN,he seems to adore weddings not Steffy, he seems to love weddings not Steffy.The fact that he can't and doesn't STAY married to her, he is always proposing,kissing or humping other women proves he's not very committed to her or any if their relationships..The number of times Ridge ,Brooke or Hope plan or actually marry doesn't prove or disprove Liam's supposed love and commitment to a women that he can "annull" the marriage/ leave, at the drop of a hat. The facts are that Liam is away from Steffy ,as much or more, than he is actually married to her.As I said THAT kind of love,anyone with any sense can sure do without

.Liam is in love with love and himself, that's why Steffy and Hope are interchangeable and THAT is a fact..Hasn't there even been a marriage or 2 that Steffy got the booby prize cause Hope changed her mind, not because Liam couldn't live without Steffy.If that's love I'm not seeing it.Even after thinking Steffy was with Bill,he checked NONE of what he heard and processed the "heartache"all of 15 mins before proposing to someone else., THAT is a fact.

Again, it doesn't look like love to me. All signs and actions point to a no that he doesn't love her all that much, he just lip service that he does and no matter how many times others got married, it does nothing to change those facts. :lol: :lol:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:41 am

Actually, this is the first time that liam has left his marriage to steffy. The first marriage liam told both brooke and his father that steffy ended it because she knew he felt conflict about not keeping his original commitment to hope. Second marriage Steffy ended it because she was told that she couldn't have children and wanted liam to have biological children of his own, when liam found out he wanted to know why didn't he get a say. This time liam ended it because of bill's elaborate plot of lies to make it look as if steffy was choosing bill and playing liam.

Fascinating that liam allegedly loves hope so much but he's never been able to marry her but now they have everyone on the show lying that they are ex husband and wife, funny that they never had to have divorce or annulment papers drawn. So, if the marriage was legal as everyone is claiming then steffy and liam has only been married once and liam has been cheating on his legal wife hope logan all this years and is a bigamist. So, instead of crying and chasing her husband, all hope has to do is have him put in jail and she won't have to worry about steffy or any other woman getting to him.

It is also triple fascinating that liam has been manipulated and ambushed into marriage by everyone but his one true love, evidently.

Vainangel

Postby Vainangel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:43 am

They have taken this character and ruined him. He is less than a man! He can't make a decision without everyone around him telling him what to do, especially the low self-esteem women around him! When are they going to let Liam have a brain and his own opinion!

I really liked it when he took a stand against his father about the crap Bill was doing to Sally! I didn't like that Steffy took him helping Sally as a pass to help herself to his father! Baby or no baby he should have went back! Steffy has lied and manipulated over and over to get what she wants.

Liam is so weak that he keeps going for it! I don't think Liam is the greatest thing since sliced bread! But I think he could be if he had his own thoughts! I don't think he should be with either woman both have warped his thinking! How about try something NEW, travel meet other women besides family members! Stay single for a long while! How about, Liam start your own business! How about get your own life!
I miss the corporate intrigue of this show! I'm tired of who is sleeping together! There are so many directions this show could go..........I think I'm missing "Guiding Light" right about now! This is the only soap I watch now........use to do the whole NBC lineup: Y&R, B&B, Guiding Light! Maybe I need to stop watching period!

Vainangel

Postby Vainangel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

billsboy wrote:Liam is not good enough for Hope or Steffy. At 30 Liam has been married 4 times 3xs to Steffy once to Ivy and had a broken engagement two weeks ago .He has NO concept of commitment or know what it takes to be married to ANYONE. He needs to be alone and get professional help. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I agree............ :lol:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:39 pm

billsgal wrote:Actually, this is the first time that liam has left his marriage to steffy. The first marriage liam told both brooke and his father that steffy ended it because she knew he felt conflict about not keeping his original commitment to hope. Second marriage Steffy ended it because she was told that she couldn't have children and wanted liam to have biological children of his own, when liam found out he wanted to know why didn't he get a say. This time liam ended it because of bill's elaborate plot of lies to make it look as if steffy was choosing bill and playing liam.

Fascinating that liam allegedly loves hope so much but he's never been able to marry her but now they have everyone on the show lying that they are ex husband and wife, funny that they never had to have divorce or annulment papers drawn. So, if the marriage was legal as everyone is claiming then steffy and liam has only been married once and liam has been cheating on his legal wife hope logan all this years and is a bigamist. So, instead of crying and chasing her husband, all hope has to do is have him put in jail and she won't have to worry about steffy or any other woman getting to him.

It is also triple fascinating that liam has been manipulated and ambushed into marriage by everyone but his one true love, evidently.

I will never believe Liam loves Steffy or Hope. Liam loves to be in love and he will do that with whichever one lets him , or now whichever one has had baby.

To be fair though Liam and Hope might not have ever been legally married but he did try very hard . I remember when he kidnapped Hope in Wyatt’s camper because he had to have her , I remember when he did go through with the Italy wedding and it was Hope who wouldn’t sign the papers after seeing the video, and I remember Liam on his knees begging Hope to marry him when she dumped him for being dropped off at their wedding by Steffy. I also remember when Liam seeing Hope in Mexico and chasing after her on an ATV, and when he caught up with her he kissed her. He wanted to leave Steffy but the accident stopped him.

I don’t buy this whole Liam loves Steffy or Liam loves Hope more stuff because he has chased after and left both , he says almost the same things to them, and he has never been faithful to either one .

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Within what a month he proposes to two women , and doesn't need to buy a ring for either one :lol: Then he tells Steffy that the two of them together is the example of love that Kelly needs. Does he not remember that weeks ago he was asking Hope to marry him and be the example of love his daughter needs, they were going to show her what true love looks like. He is absolute scum and a joke, he didn't even have to buy a ring you would think he would at least give Steffy a new proposal and not recycle the one he gave Hope a few weeks ago :lol:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hmmm I will have to rewatch that program, if I can find it again! I could have swore that Liam took off Steffy's rings from her finger, proposed to her and then put the rings back on her finger again. I didn't see him put the engagement ring from Hope onto Steffy's finger. Wasn't Hope's engagement ring a center sapphire stone with several smaller diamonds around it? That was the engagement ring I saw on Hope's hand, after Liam proposed to Hope. :P :P :P

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”