Wedlock

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Wedlock

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:58 pm

dxdobson wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:Lynn1216....My youngest is 5 and all he knows is that he lives a very happy life with his mommy, daddy, big brother, and his older sister visits when she’s not in college. He has friends who have parents that are not together , friends who have parents that are married , and friends who have parents that are together but not married. Maybe it is because he is being raised in a progressive loving community but he and his friends don’t care or ask if someone’s parents are legally married. My son , like any child would be devastated if me and his father were not together but that has nothing to do with a legal marriage that is just because he wants to live with both of us.

Star Steffy - on life we agree! Love you girl!
Love you too girl...you are WONDERFUL!

HI Lynn1216! :D
^^^^^I LOVE your post Lynn...EXCELLENT POST.
There are all sorts of Families, whatever the combination is, as long as they are united by Love is what counts for the children.

Have A Beautiful Night Lynn!
STAR

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:28 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
trytryagain wrote:
Bonseigneur wrote:Definitely not an "Antiquated Idea" for a child to know that his or her parents are committed to one another in love through the benefit of marriage. Perhaps people should begin thinking in more antiquated terms when it come to marriage and children, this will help to bring more Stabilized Family lives for Children to be Happy, Secure, Confident & Healthy (Both Physically & Emotionally) :D

Exactly as studies have shown.

I do agree. Been married 35 years one child 28 it matters to her and me. Don't like to mix reel with real but I do have family members and friends that are represented in those studies. Not all but most are affected many ways.

Thank you for sharing. I looks like you did it right and it made a difference for your daughter. I'm glad you both are blessed. I know people that are represented in those studies. I also know people who have adopted children out of those situations. I still think the worst was mom who had babies as a paycheck. As soon as the state stopped paying they went into the foster care system and she was pregnant again. Most had the same father. So sad for the children. Thankfully I know some went to good homes. Hopefully the adoptive parents will be able to break the destructive cycle.

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:33 am

susanBB wrote:
happens wrote:
sj-granny wrote:No it does not bothered about the baby. but today when Liam was rubbing Seffy feet I was thinking now he rubbing her feet which he should be. But he should have been there to rub her back and feet when she was pregnant.

That is exactly what I was thinking. When Steffy had the big pregnant baby belly Liam wanted nothing to do with helping Steffy be more comfortable. Liam was too busy sexing up Hope. But now that Steffy's got the sexy body back Liam's rubbing Steffy's feet. He's just an azz and that's what bothers me. His not wanting to attend the ultrasounds bothers me more than Kelly not being born in wedlock.

This 2nd paragraph says it all. Liam, sorry I mean Lame, had to be coerced into going to the ultrasound. He had to be told what to do by you know who. Then proposes to Hope , then baby is born and he decides to propose again to Steffy.....?
Carter is a busy man- he should consider being an “ordained minister” full time.

It made me see Liam in a new light and he was not looking good either. I know this has made me see Liam in a hole new light and he did not come out look good either.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:36 pm

mcross96 wrote:Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Liam left his wife just long enough for Kelly to be born out of wedlock??

From today's show they agree. Liam told Steffy that Kelly wasn't talking to them since her parents WERE NOT MARRIED!!!

Tilda

Postby Tilda » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:47 am

Star Steffy wrote:
mcross96 wrote:Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Liam left his wife just long enough for Kelly to be born out of wedlock??

What bothers me is Liam is the father of Kelly. :|

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Hope was born out of wedlock.her father is her sisters husband who had an affair with her mother, Brooke. Hope was never adopted,almost,but never. This has never stopped Hope or her mother from messing up other people’s lives.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:53 am

Tilda wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:

What bothers me is Liam is the father of Kelly. :|

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Hope was born out of wedlock.her father is her sisters husband who had an affair with her mother, Brooke. Hope was never adopted,almost,but never. This has never stopped Hope or her mother from messing up other people’s lives.

Exactly. Don't forget Brooke basically had a absentee father. Yet they sit high judging others.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:26 pm

sj-granny wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
sj-granny wrote:No it does not bothered about the baby. but today when Liam was rubbing Seffy feet I was thinking now he rubbing her feet which he should be. But he should have been there to rub her back and feet when she was pregnant.

Back then he still had that pesky image of her sleeping with his dad in his head. It wasn’t until just recently that Liam could touch Steffy without being disgusted .

If Hope had of stayed out of it he would have gotten over it faster.

if she hadn't had sex with her father in law, there would have been nothing to get over.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 pm

bethonly wrote:

if she hadn't had sex with her father in law, there would have been nothing to get over.

That’s crazy talk .... blaming Steffy for the demise of her marriage. It’s Hope’s fault because she did not sing Steffy’s praises day and night , how dare Hope say that it’s disgusting to sleep with your father in law. She should have pretended like everyone else that Liam was crazy for being horrified at what Steffy did. Hope did not fall into line and properly gaslight Liam like everyone else lol ;) ;) Steffy has no blame in this she is the victim haha :roll:

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
bethonly wrote:

That’s crazy talk .... blaming Steffy for the demise of her marriage. It’s Hope’s fault because she did not sing Steffy’s praises day and night , how dare Hope say that it’s disgusting to sleep with your father in law. She should have pretended like everyone else that Liam was crazy for being horrified at what Steffy did. Hope did not fall into line and properly gaslight Liam like everyone else lol ;) ;) Steffy has no blame in this she is the victim haha :roll:

sorry... wierd thoughts just pop up in my mind sometimes. i'm gonna have to get more control over that. my bad... :D :D

SoapToNut

Postby SoapToNut » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Yes because it shows how little Mr Morality thought about his daughter.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”