Brooke is the Matriarch of Forrester Family

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
strangeland

Re: Brooke is the Matriarch of Forrester Family

Postby strangeland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm

strangeland wrote:
deutsch wrote:For me Brooke will never ever be the Forrester Matriarch, I am aware of her history with the family.
Quinn actually is more acceptable, and she is the Patriarch’s (Erik’s) wife.

I agree. Quinn is Eric's wife, she is the Forrester matriarch. It is her photo over the mantle, not Brookes.

Brooke is the LOGAN matriarch since Beth died.

And besides, as Rick likes to remind everyone, Brooke is married to a Marone. How can a Logan/Marone be the Forrester matriarch?

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:28 pm

strangeland wrote:
strangeland wrote:
deutsch wrote:For me Brooke will never ever be the Forrester Matriarch, I am aware of her history with the family.

I agree. Quinn is Eric's wife, she is the Forrester matriarch. It is her photo over the mantle, not Brookes.

And besides, as Rick likes to remind everyone, Brooke is married to a Marone. How can a Logan/Marone be the Forrester matriarch?

HAHAHAHA Such a good point!

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm

strangeland wrote:
strangeland wrote:

Yes, the Matriarch, should be Quinn not Brooke.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 pm

dxdobson wrote:Whether she and Ridge have issues or not a Brooje us the matriarch. She visited Steffy as Ridge’s wife and Baby Kelly step grandmother.
She and Steffy discussed the importance of family and Brooke corrected Steffy that she came over not because Ridge told her to but because she wanted to.
I also liked that Steffy as mother now knows what it means to protect your child and understands that while she will not get Liam, she understands Brooke wanting hope’s happiness and she does too.
It was a good show the last two days for reconciliation and family.
Of course it won’t last but I think the summer will be fun!
Steam settling in and Hope moving on with fashion shows, Thatie and I think there will be something between Sally Wyatt and Hope. I think Wyatt will befriend Hope and Sally will feel threatened and it will cause problems!
We’ll see!

WHEN did Eric die? Any way you look at it Quinn is top dog. If sleeping with every male in the family makes you matriarch? Then Brooke may be matriarch, if not, then that alone disqualifies her. That title is something you earn and a matriarch represents EVERY member of a family. Brooke is incapable of doing that. Brooke is a tramp in every sense of the word. If Brooke is the matriarch, pity that family because the top is a bottom feeder. Say what you want about Stephanie but she would have never carried on an affair with one of her daughter's husband, and she would NEVER told said husband to go screw her daughter to throw her off track so they could continue behaving like dogs behind daughter's back. Brooke is not fit to lead a pack of wolves, let alone people. There is No comparison between Brooke and Stephanie. Stephanie cared about Brookes kids, Brooke is not capable of caring for Stephanie female offspring.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
dxdobson wrote:Whether she and Ridge have issues or not a Brooje us the matriarch. She visited Steffy as Ridge’s wife and Baby Kelly step grandmother.
She and Steffy discussed the importance of family and Brooke corrected Steffy that she came over not because Ridge told her to but because she wanted to.
I also liked that Steffy as mother now knows what it means to protect your child and understands that while she will not get Liam, she understands Brooke wanting hope’s happiness and she does too.
It was a good show the last two days for reconciliation and family.
Of course it won’t last but I think the summer will be fun!
Steam settling in and Hope moving on with fashion shows, Thatie and I think there will be something between Sally Wyatt and Hope. I think Wyatt will befriend Hope and Sally will feel threatened and it will cause problems!
We’ll see!

WHEN did Eric die? Any way you look at it Quinn is top dog. If sleeping with every male in the family makes you matriarch? Then Brooke may be matriarch, if not, then that alone disqualifies her. That title is something you earn and a matriarch represents EVERY member of a family. Brooke is incapable of doing that. Brooke is a tramp in every sense of the word. If Brooke is the matriarch, pity that family because the top is a bottom feeder. Say what you want about Stephanie but she would have never carried on an affair with one of her daughter's husband, and she would NEVER told said husband to go screw her daughter to throw her off track so they could continue behaving like dogs behind daughter's back. Brooke is not fit to lead a pack of wolves, let alone people. There is No comparison between Brooke and Stephanie. Stephanie cared about Brookes kids, Brooke is not capable of caring for Stephanie female offspring.

Besides, Rick already promised Maya she would be the Forrester matriarch. They are just waiting to put Maya's portrait back up. :lol:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 pm

bnb fan wrote:

Oh really, the MOST vile? Like sleeping with your daughter's husband and then getting pregnant so now your daughter is not only a half sister, but a step-mother to your new born? ..... Don't really recall Stephanie stooping so low to infect her own inner circle to actually drive your child to stay as far away from you as possible even to this day.... Much less, Hope who Brook ended up spoiling to compensate for her own lack of self control or family regard... matriarch's have the family's interest as a priority they do not work to BLOW IT UP from the INSIDE OUT. I don't recall Stephanie trying to ever screw up Pam's life - INSTEAD she protected Pam. But Brook - seduces Bill not just once but twice and drives her sister in the psych ward and into AA - all while that very sister is suffering from a weak heart. ? I also don't recall Stephanie sleeping with either Kristin nor Felicia's boyfriends....NOPE that never happened. Oh But Brooke doing an "OOPSY" and sleeping with Oliver and screwing up Hope even more - the very girl who doesn't know her half-sister/ex-step-mother now had her mom sleep with her boyfriend before her . AGAIN matriarch's don't sabotage their own family - the name itself - is leadership and the said behavior I have just provided for you as proof is evidence that Brook is NOT matriarch material for the Forrester family - BUT sure - I'm all for giving her that title for the Logans..it's befitting.

Nothing Stephanie has done was remotely "vile" to Brooke's behavior I just stated. AND no matter the deceit and calculating maneuvers as mean as they were - were with the intent to either hold the family TOGETHER (unlike Brook who holds no weight to that) AND/OR the lesser of two evils to protect a person or persons in the family.

I am not saying that Stephanie was nice - you can't be a matriarch that way - but the name matriarch meant something of value where it was earned and Brooke has not earned it for the Forrester family. No where remotely close.

Steffy is Rising and she is her own type of matriarch - NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE HER GRANDMOTHER, BUT, INSTEAD - Creating her own type of leadership - she's proven to do well with the Spencers and she will be doing the same for the Forrester's .

This is Steffy's LAST Olive Branch to Brook and Hope - having them over to meet Kelly - but make no mistake. Brook, Katie and Hope's fakeness will eventually come to light and when it does.... the hatred that Steffy put aside for the logans will come back with a pure vengeance. Steffy is loyal to her family, Forrester's are her blood. Brook doesn't hold a chance when Steffy actually decides she's had enough. Brook's false sense of power and selfish sense of entitlement are coming to a head....

I agree Brooke is disgusting . What she did to her daughter and sister is unforgivable. I am not disagreeing with you on how horrible Brooke can be. I am just saying that Stephanie was disgusting and vile in her own way. She didn’t hurt her family by sleeping with their husbands , she hurt them in other ways . She pitted her kids against each other and made sure they knew Ridge was the favorite and would always come out on top. She interfered and never let them chose their own path . It was always what she wanted. She did some truly disgusting things to Brooke like sending a rapist to her house. Stephanie like Brooke was purely selfish, it was what she wanted when she wanted it .

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

Oh really, the MOST vile? Like sleeping with your daughter's husband and then getting pregnant so now your daughter is not only a half sister, but a step-mother to your new born? ..... Don't really recall Stephanie stooping so low to infect her own inner circle to actually drive your child to stay as far away from you as possible even to this day.... Much less, Hope who Brook ended up spoiling to compensate for her own lack of self control or family regard... matriarch's have the family's interest as a priority they do not work to BLOW IT UP from the INSIDE OUT. I don't recall Stephanie trying to ever screw up Pam's life - INSTEAD she protected Pam. But Brook - seduces Bill not just once but twice and drives her sister in the psych ward and into AA - all while that very sister is suffering from a weak heart. ? I also don't recall Stephanie sleeping with either Kristin nor Felicia's boyfriends....NOPE that never happened. Oh But Brooke doing an "OOPSY" and sleeping with Oliver and screwing up Hope even more - the very girl who doesn't know her half-sister/ex-step-mother now had her mom sleep with her boyfriend before her . AGAIN matriarch's don't sabotage their own family - the name itself - is leadership and the said behavior I have just provided for you as proof is evidence that Brook is NOT matriarch material for the Forrester family - BUT sure - I'm all for giving her that title for the Logans..it's befitting.

Nothing Stephanie has done was remotely "vile" to Brooke's behavior I just stated. AND no matter the deceit and calculating maneuvers as mean as they were - were with the intent to either hold the family TOGETHER (unlike Brook who holds no weight to that) AND/OR the lesser of two evils to protect a person or persons in the family.

I am not saying that Stephanie was nice - you can't be a matriarch that way - but the name matriarch meant something of value where it was earned and Brooke has not earned it for the Forrester family. No where remotely close.

Steffy is Rising and she is her own type of matriarch - NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE HER GRANDMOTHER, BUT, INSTEAD - Creating her own type of leadership - she's proven to do well with the Spencers and she will be doing the same for the Forrester's .

This is Steffy's LAST Olive Branch to Brook and Hope - having them over to meet Kelly - but make no mistake. Brook, Katie and Hope's fakeness will eventually come to light and when it does.... the hatred that Steffy put aside for the logans will come back with a pure vengeance. Steffy is loyal to her family, Forrester's are her blood. Brook doesn't hold a chance when Steffy actually decides she's had enough. Brook's false sense of power and selfish sense of entitlement are coming to a head....

I agree Brooke is disgusting . What she did to her daughter and sister is unforgivable. I am not disagreeing with you on how horrible Brooke can be. I am just saying that Stephanie was disgusting and vile in her own way. She didn’t hurt her family by sleeping with their husbands , she hurt them in other ways . She pitted her kids against each other and made sure they knew Ridge was the favorite and would always come out on top. She interfered and never let them chose their own path . It was always what she wanted. She did some truly disgusting things to Brooke like sending a rapist to her house. Stephanie like Brooke was purely selfish, it was what she wanted when she wanted it .

Both women have done their fair share of deeds, foulest or not. As for the matriarch aspect, Stephanie and Eric started FC. Stephanie with her business connections, business sense, and her father's seed money. Eric was the designer and Stephanie made sure his designs were noticed by influential people. Stephanie and Eric were the matriarch and patriarch of the Forrester family. When Eric and Stephanie divorced in order for him to marry Brooke, Stephanie remained the matriarch. When Stephanie died, the honor of matriarch falls to Eric's wife Quinn. That is why he replaced Stephanie's picture above the mantle with Quinn's. When Eric dies, the matriarch would be available to Felicia, or patriarch to Thorne depending upon who is older.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 pm

strangeland wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

Both women have done their fair share of deeds, foulest or not. As for the matriarch aspect, Stephanie and Eric started FC. Stephanie with her business connections, business sense, and her father's seed money. Eric was the designer and Stephanie made sure his designs were noticed by influential people. Stephanie and Eric were the matriarch and patriarch of the Forrester family. When Eric and Stephanie divorced in order for him to marry Brooke, Stephanie remained the matriarch. When Stephanie died, the honor of matriarch falls to Eric's wife Quinn. That is why he replaced Stephanie's picture above the mantle with Quinn's. When Eric dies, the matriarch would be available to Felicia, or patriarch to Thorne depending upon who is older.

:lol: :lol: Strangeland, just go ahead and throw reason into the mix! :lol: :lol:

And you are correct that's how it would be/should be - I think it would end up being between Thorne and Steffy - as Felicia is out of the picture for a while so unless she returns and wants that role and same for Thorne who may or may not want that role as well.

As of now, it is Quinn. That is correct.

**side note- the above said posts were my thoughts on why Brook is NEVER qualified for the position

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 pm

strangeland wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

You are right technically Quinn is the matriarch of the family. I don’t think she wants to be like Stephanie though. Brooke is the one who I think will be the “matriarch” that Stephanie was.

xena69

Postby xena69 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm

First off stephanie was an awful person. She may not have slept around but she did plenty of other terrible things. The worst being lying to her husband about a daughter (angela) he never knew he had. And what about letting everyone believe felicia was dead when she wasn't. I could go on and on. To me just because she didn't go after married men doesn't make her more decent just a different kind of terrible. Having said all of this I loved to hate stephanie and the show hasn't been as good since she left. Nobody on this show can replace her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”