Brooke is the Matriarch of Forrester Family

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dxdobson

Re: Brooke is the Matriarch of Forrester Family

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Yes the advice the previous matriarch was great - Stephanie told Taylor to lie about sleeping with James when Ridge would have forgiven her.
The previous matriarch was perfect - she pushed her son as the heir not knowing who his true father was.
The previous matriarch was so intent on her son staying with a woman she approved of she told a STRANGER where the key to her ex- daughter in/law’s house was and he raped her ex daughter in law - Brooke. All to keep Brooke out of the family. Nothing - NOTHING Brooke has done can top that. And that’s just a few things.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:08 pm

No human being is perfect especially on a soap. Stephanie had to fight to keep her family in tact. Brooke and other interlopers from interfering in her family. Brooke as a matriarch is a joke. Talking about a human wrecking ball. Stephanie never intended for Brooke to get raped those are facts. How can Brooke be a matriarch when she can't keep a husband a year herself. What advice can she offer anyone about anything. How many DNA test has Brooke had? How many marriages has she broken up? Recently her sisters twice and her daughters after a year long affair and a baby. She bedded her mother's first love and her mother begged her not to marry him. She and her mother both was sleeping with Stephanie husband. Brooke was a chaperone at her daughter graduation party had sex on a wall during the party with Her daughter Hope first love.Brooke sent alcohol to a acoholic.Brooke was the cause of a truck driver death because she was trying to force Macy to sign divorce papers so she could marry Her husband Thorne . Those are a few things. She pretended to be Caroline friend while secretly plotting to get Ridge for herself. Brooke should be in the genius book world record for being the biggest Trick in the history of all soaps. Noone can compare to A Brooke for sure when it come to sex and men. She actually had a sex therapist.lol Carried her daughter to this sex therapist so she could continue having sex with a married man. Daughter got hooked on drugs behind that. Yes Brooke is really matriach material. Lol I don't think so. Brooke is a hot mess.

xena69

Postby xena69 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:17 am

nanaboy3 wrote:No human being is perfect especially on a soap. Stephanie had to fight to keep her family in tact. Brooke and other interlopers from interfering in her family. Brooke as a matriarch is a joke. Talking about a human wrecking ball. Stephanie never intended for Brooke to get raped those are facts. How can Brooke be a matriarch when she can't keep a husband a year herself. What advice can she offer anyone about anything. How many DNA test has Brooke had? How many marriages has she broken up? Recently her sisters twice and her daughters after a year long affair and a baby. She bedded her mother's first love and her mother begged her not to marry him. She and her mother both was sleeping with Stephanie husband. Brooke was a chaperone at her daughter graduation party had sex on a wall during the party with Her daughter Hope first love.Brooke sent alcohol to a acoholic.Brooke was the cause of a truck driver death because she was trying to force Macy to sign divorce papers so she could marry Her husband Thorne . Those are a few things. She pretended to be Caroline friend while secretly plotting to get Ridge for herself. Brooke should be in the genius book world record for being the biggest Trick in the history of all soaps. Noone can compare to A Brooke for sure when it come to sex and men. She actually had a sex therapist.lol Carried her daughter to this sex therapist so she could continue having sex with a married man. Daughter got hooked on drugs behind that. Yes Brooke is really matriach material. Lol I don't think so. Brooke is a hot mess.

Stephanie did not sleep with married men. Other than that she did some of the shadiest crap on this soap. Lying about a daughter (angela)? Lying about the fact a daughter was alive (felicia) when everyone thought she was dead. Lies lies and more lies from Stephanie all under the guise of doing what's best for her family. The irony of all this is that if stephanie kept her nose out of her grown azz sons love life brooke and eric would not have ended up together. Stephanie told a complete stranger where to find the key to brookes house. A house where her grandson lived. Who does that? Oh I am well aware of all of the havoc brooke has created due to her selfish pursuit of her "destiny" but stephanie was not better just a DIFFERENT kind of terrible.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:47 am

Brooke has had two DNA tests.
One when she thought her husband let her go and she had sex with the man everyone knew she truly loved and the other time when the man she truly loved “died” and she had sex with her bro in law .
Yes the last one was disgusting, but if Steffy can be in shock over Liam kissing Sally and screwing her father in law - I give Brooke that pass! :lol:
Matriarch is not about how good someone is. It’s about who the family looks to for support, whose house everyone hangs out at, who does the patriarch listen to.
The only reason people still go to Eric’s is because it’s a family tradition and Bell has that set for special occasions. Nobody goes to Quinn for advice except Eric - and even he goes to Brooke.
When the company has trouble - Eric goes to Brooke to troubleshoot.
Ridge tells Brooke - we need to be the example for Liam, go check on Steffy, you need to tell Hope to move on. Brooke is only Hope’s mother out of the three.
She is the matriarch.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:31 pm

xena69 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:No human being is perfect especially on a soap. Stephanie had to fight to keep her family in tact. Brooke and other interlopers from interfering in her family. Brooke as a matriarch is a joke. Talking about a human wrecking ball. Stephanie never intended for Brooke to get raped those are facts. How can Brooke be a matriarch when she can't keep a husband a year herself. What advice can she offer anyone about anything. How many DNA test has Brooke had? How many marriages has she broken up? Recently her sisters twice and her daughters after a year long affair and a baby. She bedded her mother's first love and her mother begged her not to marry him. She and her mother both was sleeping with Stephanie husband. Brooke was a chaperone at her daughter graduation party had sex on a wall during the party with Her daughter Hope first love.Brooke sent alcohol to a acoholic.Brooke was the cause of a truck driver death because she was trying to force Macy to sign divorce papers so she could marry Her husband Thorne . Those are a few things. She pretended to be Caroline friend while secretly plotting to get Ridge for herself. Brooke should be in the genius book world record for being the biggest Trick in the history of all soaps. Noone can compare to A Brooke for sure when it come to sex and men. She actually had a sex therapist.lol Carried her daughter to this sex therapist so she could continue having sex with a married man. Daughter got hooked on drugs behind that. Yes Brooke is really matriach material. Lol I don't think so. Brooke is a hot mess.

Stephanie did not sleep with married men. Other than that she did some of the shadiest crap on this soap. Lying about a daughter (angela)? Lying about the fact a daughter was alive (felicia) when everyone thought she was dead. Lies lies and more lies from Stephanie all under the guise of doing what's best for her family. The irony of all this is that if stephanie kept her nose out of her grown azz sons love life brooke and eric would not have ended up together. Stephanie told a complete stranger where to find the key to brookes house. A house where her grandson lived. Who does that? Oh I am well aware of all of the havoc brooke has created due to her selfish pursuit of her "destiny" but stephanie was not better just a DIFFERENT kind of terrible.

She was the matriach no matter how she is thouvht of she protected her family
Brooke is not matriach material thats my take and I stand by that.

KarolConn

Postby KarolConn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:23 pm

I think Brooke put in her time and can be considered the matriarch, She had Stephanie's blessing in the end. She endured years of being referred to as a tramp by Stephanie. She put up with Ridge going back and forth between women. Quinn doesn't have the longevity and we really don't know where Quinn is on the cuckoo scale. She seems good now but who knows in the future.

xena69

Postby xena69 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:49 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
xena69 wrote:

Brooke is not matriach material thats my take and I stand by that.

Lol of course stand on what you believe that is what makes the board fun. Even though stephanie did terrible things I loved to hate her and the show isn't the same without her.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:14 pm

xena69 wrote:[quote="nanaboy3"No human being is perfect especially on a soap. Stephanie had to fight to keep her family in tact. Brooke and other interlopers from interfering in her family. Brooke as a matriarch is a joke. Talking about a human wrecking ball. Stephanie never intended for Brooke to get raped those are facts. How can Brooke be a matriarch when she can't keep a husband a year herself. What advice can she offer anyone about anything. How many DNA test has Brooke had? How many marriages has she broken up? Recently her sisters twice and her daughters after a year long affair and a baby. She bedded her mother's first love and her mother begged her not to marry him. She and her mother both was sleeping with Stephanie husband. Brooke was a chaperone at her daughter graduation party had sex on a wall during the party with Her daughter Hope first love.Brooke sent alcohol to a acoholic.Brooke was the cause of a truck driver death because she was trying to force Macy to sign divorce papers so she could marry Her husband Thorne . Those are a few things. She pretended to be Caroline friend while secretly plotting to get Ridge for herself. Brooke should be in the genius book world record for being the biggest Trick in the history of all soaps. Noone can compare to A Brooke for sure when it come to sex and men. She actually had a sex therapist.lol Carried her daughter to this sex therapist so she could continue having sex with a married man. Daughter got hooked on drugs behind that. Yes Brooke is really matriach material. Lol I don't think so. Brooke is a hot mess.

Stephanie did not sleep with married men. Other than that she did some of the shadiest crap on this soap. Lying about a daughter (angela)? Lying about the fact a daughter was alive (felicia) when everyone thought she was dead. Lies lies and more lies from Stephanie all under the guise of doing what's best for her family. The irony of all this is that if stephanie kept her nose out of her grown azz sons love life brooke and eric would not have ended up together. Stephanie told a complete stranger where to find the key to brookes house. A house where her grandson lived. Who does that? Oh I am well aware of all of the havoc brooke has created due to her selfish pursuit of her "destiny" but stephanie was not better just a DIFFERENT kind of terrible.[/quote]
Brooke is not matriach material thats my take and I stand by that.[/quote]
Lol of course stand on what you believe that is what makes the board fun. Even though stephanie did terrible things I loved to hate her and the show isn't the same without her.[/quote]
Thank you for Being so sweet. You know whem you get over 70 you get stuck in your ways. Yes Stephanie was Stephanie no denying that.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Brooke runs a boarding house for moochers cheap children....maya Rick and Brooke gotta kiss her butt or they will have to rent or buy heaven forbid that....it's kinda funny Brooke saying she's glad to be a grandma again when she has no interaction with MAYAS kid I bet the kid wouldn't recognize her...and Bridget's kid either..Brooke ain't a grandma person ..

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 am

I don't think the title of matriarch means much anymore anyway. Stephanie was the co-founder of Forrester Originals. She and Eric were the power couple. After that it doesn't matter.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”