She did not just do that

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

She did not just do that

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:39 pm

Steffy seriously had Liam help her hang a picture of them in her living room :lol: :lol: Dude is marrying another woman tomorrow, what is she thinking ?! Steffy has officially reached a whole new level of desperation talk about thirsty :lol: There is nothing Liam can do to make her walk away, he could go through with the wedding and Steffy will still take home back. When I seen the promo of them fighting I thought finally Steffy is getting a backbone , but she is worse than ever.

Dark_Willow

Re: She did not just do that

Postby Dark_Willow » Wed May 23, 2018 3:44 pm

This weak, desperate Steffy is boring to watch....but then again, she is her mother's daughter.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Wed May 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Yep she did. That’s one pitifully desperate woman alright. She needs to give it a rest already.

missthesoaps

Postby missthesoaps » Wed May 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Steffy has,been with all 3 Spencer men (which is gross) and the only one she has passion with is Bill. Steffy...forget about yoga boy and be with Bill!

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed May 23, 2018 4:17 pm

And Liam stood there admiring it with her and reminiscing about their past happiness. :lol: Good luck, Hope. You're gonna need it. :lol:

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Wed May 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Steffy seriously had Liam help her hang a picture of them in her living room :lol: :lol: Dude is marrying another woman tomorrow, what is she thinking ?! Steffy has officially reached a whole new level of desperation talk about thirsty :lol: There is nothing Liam can do to make her walk away, he could go through with the wedding and Steffy will still take home back. When I seen the promo of them fighting I thought finally Steffy is getting a backbone , but she is worse than ever.

Liam had a choice, he did not have to hang that picture, just like he had a choice to have sex with Hope and asking her to marry him 15 minutes after he had made up his mind to go back to Steffy and start there life over again..

As noted, Liam did not seems to have a problem doing it......as a matter of fact he know he is getting married to another woman, Why did he not show her any respect if that what is being indicated that Steffy is not showing any respect because he is getting married..

Regardless, Liam is the baby father and she wants to add her own personal touch to her own home.... she said no matter where he is living she wants their daughter to know her feel her daddy presence when he is not there.......

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Dark_Willow wrote:This weak, desperate Steffy is boring to watch....but then again, she is her mother's daughter.

used to love tay and love steffi
way back, but this is a riot. you're right, chica. :lol: Yep. she is her mama daughter, and i was hoping seriously to see STEFFI change/mature/not implore a guy to um "take her back"and bringing up little kelly spencer back and forth, to keep a guy who IMHO never was faithful nor her true real love. I hate how (seriously)writer has her. just real pathetic, and desperate. i hope this change soon.
adios.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:40 pm

Ladyking wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Steffy seriously had Liam help her hang a picture of them in her living room :lol: :lol: Dude is marrying another woman tomorrow, what is she thinking ?! Steffy has officially reached a whole new level of desperation talk about thirsty :lol: There is nothing Liam can do to make her walk away, he could go through with the wedding and Steffy will still take home back. When I seen the promo of them fighting I thought finally Steffy is getting a backbone , but she is worse than ever.

Liam had a choice, he did not have to hang that picture, just like he had a choice to have sex with Hope and asking her to marry him 15 minutes after he had made up his mind to go back to Steffy and start there life over again..

As noted, Liam did not seems to have a problem doing it......as a matter of fact he know he is getting married to another woman, Why did he not show her any respect if that what is being indicated that Steffy is not showing any respect because he is getting married..

Regardless, Liam is the baby father and she wants to add her own personal touch to her own home.... she said no matter where he is living she wants their daughter to know her feel her daddy presence when he is not there.......

Steffy telling Liam that she wants her daughter to feel her daddy’s presence was just another way to try and manipulate him.

If she wanted her daughter to feel his presence then put pictures of him with the baby in the house. There is nothing normal or healthy about putting a giant picture of her embracing her ex-husband in her living room :lol:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Palski wrote:And Liam stood there admiring it with her and reminiscing about their past happiness. :lol: Good luck, Hope. You're gonna need it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: when Liam and Steffy were admiring the picture, and talking about the day they found out she was pregnant I thought it was hilarious that Steffy glossed over the fact that she was happy for five minutes until she realized that she had no idea who the father of her baby was :lol: Thank God for new technology, there use to be a time when women like Steffy has to wait until the baby was born to get the paternity test :lol:

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Wed May 23, 2018 4:49 pm

I'm still LOL @ it and will tonight when i re-watch saying earlier to my friend ROFL via electronica text msg., to me,

"WHY BELL JR., is doin this crap for?" Mi BFF amiga for years still love her she love steffy only without liam around, and want them to co-parent.She said, Steffy look pitiful today and i agree naturally. she did.

Mi bff saying earlier about how :lol: DESPERATE you gotta be in today's age 21st century on a soap, "HANG A PIX GIGANTIC portrait size almost of a guy who is dumpin u, said he wish his MOTHER NEVER MET YA
, :lol: :roll: who has you beggin, and beggin, fallin to the ground beggin OUTSIDE/INSIDE not to "leave you, while worse!"while you're knocked up with his kid,and while all along you now got daddy helping ya get this guy back is loser with a capital L and desperate lol.

#FREE STEFFY already ... :roll: adios.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”