So there was no baby in the picture

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveridge

So there was no baby in the picture

Postby loveridge » Wed May 23, 2018 2:05 pm

I thought a baby was suppose to be in the picture from what I heard on facebook :lol: :lol:

bethonly

Re: So there was no baby in the picture

Postby bethonly » Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 pm

loveridge wrote:I thought a baby was suppose to be in the picture from what I heard on facebook :lol: :lol:

hi loveridge.. that's what I kept hearing too. that piece of fan fiction was all over the net... :D :D

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:41 pm

loveridge wrote:I thought a baby was suppose to be in the picture from what I heard on facebook :lol: :lol:

Nope just a desperate woman hanging up a picture of her ex-husband :lol:

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Wed May 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Next time we see it she will probably have taped the latest ultrasound picture of Kelly on it.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 pm

bethonly wrote:

hi loveridge.. that's what I kept hearing too. that piece of fan fiction was all over the net... :D :D

Exactly cant believe everything you hear :lol: :lol:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Capucine wrote:Next time we see it she will probably have taped the latest ultrasound picture of Kelly on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about desperate

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:

Nope just a desperate woman hanging up a picture of her ex-husband :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Wed May 23, 2018 5:49 pm

loveridge wrote:
Capucine wrote:Next time we see it she will probably have taped the latest ultrasound picture of Kelly on it.

Just sayin, ,they have painted Steffy as a desperate pitiful woman.....times running out for her and I can see it as her next move. I wouldn’t put it past her to end up in ER on Liam’s wedding day to ruin that.i don’t know how far along she is but they could be doing a storyline of Steffy going into early labor and having a super preemie baby grim crisis where it’s iffy if the baby will make it and that will bring Liam and her back together and Hope at the alter.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Capucine wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Just sayin, ,they have painted Steffy as a desperate pitiful woman.....times running out for her and I can see it as her next move. I wouldn’t put it past her to end up in ER on Liam’s wedding day to ruin that.i don’t know how far along she is but they could be doing a storyline of Steffy going into early labor and having a super preemie baby grim crisis where it’s iffy if the baby will make it and that will bring Liam and her back together and Hope at the alter.

I knew what you meant and I would not put it past her to do some foolish thing like that the girl is just pitiful and it is so sad to see her spiral downward like this :roll:

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Wed May 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Capucine wrote:
loveridge wrote:

Liam was warned about applying undo stress on the mother but the jerk is going to go ahead and get marrried the next day.

Liam liked the picture and he wants Steffy to remember to good time and to miss him when he is gone. I don't know what Liam thinks co parenting a baby is going to be like for him. He likes the idea that his daughter is going to have a picture of him to look at.

Personally I felt that if Steffy wanted to hang a picture of Kelly's Mom and Dad in happier times that she would have hung the picture in the nursery.

None of the things that Steffy is doing will bring Liam back as long as he believes that she is still letting Bill come around. Steffy admits that Bill is still trying to get to her. As long as Liam knows that Bill is still trying he will continue to be insecure and feel that he is not man enough for Steffy and that eventually she is going to chose Dad over him.

See until Steffy had sex with Bill no one had really hurt him before. The fact that Steffy and Hope have been hurt by him and managed to forgive him is immaterial. Liam is like Brooke in that he believes that everyone should forgive the mistakes that he makes. Liam seems to be able to forgive Hope because she always blames someone else for the choice that she makes. Liam has a much harder time forgiving Steffy because she usually only blames herself for the choices that she makes.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”