The Spencer Boys...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
iknow1970

The Spencer Boys...

Postby iknow1970 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 pm

OMG! Just joined and I from the looks of things I will be on this board a lot… What is going on with the Spencer guys?? They are both such wimps. Liam is an idiot and deserves Hope and Wyatt is such a baby. “I want my Dad’s approval”. Grow some and do the right thing by your brother. Don’t listen to Katie as she is no better than Brooke. Ridge, (I’ll always love you as a vampire…) don’t give up the fight for Stephie, even though I don’t know how she can be with Liam, since she is much stronger than him and better suited for disgusting, ego manic Bill. AND btw, who the heck dresses Hope? Her outfits are hideous…you guys are trying too hard to make her “look good” or “cool”. She’s not so just stick a Pollyanna dress on her and call it a day. Just my 2 cents. And I’m not going away because I love my soaps and… I know, lol..

Lynn1216

Re: The Spencer Boys...

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:12 pm

iknow1970 wrote:OMG! Just joined and I from the looks of things I will be on this board a lot… What is going on with the Spencer guys?? They are both such wimps. Liam is an idiot and deserves Hope and Wyatt is such a baby. “I want my Dad’s approval”. Grow some and do the right thing by your brother. Don’t listen to Katie as she is no better than Brooke. Ridge, (I’ll always love you as a vampire…) don’t give up the fight for Stephie, even though I don’t know how she can be with Liam, since she is much stronger than him and better suited for disgusting, ego manic Bill. AND btw, who the heck dresses Hope? Her outfits are hideous…you guys are trying too hard to make her “look good” or “cool”. She’s not so just stick a Pollyanna dress on her and call it a day. Just my 2 cents. And I’m not going away because I love my soaps and… I know, lol..

Welcome to the board ! I am not crazy about the way they dress Hope . Brooke and Taylor have some pretty horrible outfits lately too. I think the wardrobe department does a great job with Steffy and Quinn’s wardrobes.

iknow1970

Postby iknow1970 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Thank you! I know. What is the wardrobe person thinking?? Can I have her job?

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed May 23, 2018 4:55 pm

iknow1970 wrote:OMG! Just joined and I from the looks of things I will be on this board a lot… What is going on with the Spencer guys?? They are both such wimps. Liam is an idiot and deserves Hope and Wyatt is such a baby. “I want my Dad’s approval”. Grow some and do the right thing by your brother. Don’t listen to Katie as she is no better than Brooke. Ridge, (I’ll always love you as a vampire…) don’t give up the fight for Stephie, even though I don’t know how she can be with Liam, since she is much stronger than him and better suited for disgusting, ego manic Bill. AND btw, who the heck dresses Hope? Her outfits are hideous…you guys are trying too hard to make her “look good” or “cool”. She’s not so just stick a Pollyanna dress on her and call it a day. Just my 2 cents. And I’m not going away because I love my soaps and… I know, lol..

Welcome! There are adolescents more mature than the Spencer brothers. :lol:

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Wed May 23, 2018 8:37 pm

I honestly, think they dress Hope nice. Some I Don't like. I haven't seen this soap in two weeks, so I can't judge. Brooke I thought dress really nice, most of the time. I HATE how Steffi dresses. Unless, they have her dressing nicer these past two weeks. AND NO BLACK!! She always looks like she's going to a funeral.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 pm

All the Spencer's are loopy

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”